Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 21-11-2013, 07:26 PM
fascinatingx

Ouija board question!

I've only used the ouija a few times in the beginning of my interest in figuring out spirituality and channeling and all that. To me the one thing I definitely see it as, was a confirmation that you can contact spirits and they can respond. I always believed that to be true but the Ouija was a confirmation in that sense.

One thibg though, is that everytime I used it the spirit always said it was either a friend or family member of me or who I was using it with. We always were extremely affirmative that negative spirits or negative energies were NOT allowed through on the board. But I also know that spirits will pretend to be relatives and what have you, so I cannot say that we were definitely in contact with who they claimed to be, but every thing the board would say was positive and helpful. They also knew things that I didn't know but were true about themselves.

For instance the board told me it was my Grandfather, and I was trying to confirm it was him by asking what his dogs name was, expecting Rex, but it said Tiger. Later asking my dad if my grandpa had any other dogs and their names- one was Tiger. When the spirit saying he was my grandpa he only said nice things like I love you and miss you. And at the time I was debating whether I should move from NY to Texas for school. Wasn't even thinking about it at the time, but the board spelled out "Texas go." I eventually did go to Texas and it was the best decision I could have made.

Any thoughts about this? That was just one example of all the times I used it. Never had a bad experience.
Old 21-11-2013, 08:16 PM
Knower

Just be careful. Some people have used a Ouja a great many times without any problems. Some have use it as a precursor to learning to channel. While others have used it once and have had horrible and/or frightening experiences for days, months, or even years afterward.

Every time you use it you open a door and you never know what will come through. You may very well have been speaking with your Grandfather but, it may have been something else all together. Problem is you may never know. Even if it was your Grandfather did something else come through with him?

Good Luck and hope all your Ouja experiences are positive ones.

_
Old 21-11-2013, 10:34 PM
fascinatingx

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Just be careful. Some people have used a Ouja a great many times without any problems. Some have use it as a precursor to learning to channel. While others have used it once and have had horrible and/or frightening experiences for days, months, or even years afterward.

Every time you use it you open a door and you never know what will come through. You may very well have been speaking with your Grandfather but, it may have been something else all together. Problem is you may never know. Even if it was your Grandfather did something else come through with him?

Good Luck and hope all your Ouja experiences are positive ones.

_

No, I know. I no longer use the boards. I was just never able to find someone who also had positive experiences.

What do you mean by something else coming through with him?
Old 22-11-2013, 12:23 AM
keith95843

being lied to does NOT only happen in our word. And if you found someone who had a positive experiance how would you feel about using one ?
Old 22-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by fascinatingx
What do you mean by something else coming through with him?

Ok, let's say you open the door to your house to invite a friend in. How many times has a fly or mosquito entered your house at the same time? Or worse you let your friend in and seemingly out of nowhere a couple of thugs force their way in at the same time?

Now just expand that to the spiritual realm....

Old 22-11-2013, 05:28 AM
fascinatingx

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Ok, let's say you open the door to your house to invite a friend in. How many times has a fly or mosquito entered your house at the same time? Or worse you let your friend in and seemingly out of nowhere a couple of thugs force their way in at the same time?

Now just expand that to the spiritual realm....

I see what you're saying. I guess my real question is how does that happen through a ouija board? It isn't just an coomunication tool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith95843
being lied to does NOT only happen in our word. And if you found someone who had a positive experiance how would you feel about using one ?

I am aware of that, which is why I don't assume I was talking to who the board would say it was. I'm just saying I've never had a spirit on the board try to scare me and do anything negative/bad. I only did it a couple of times, I'm not going to do it again as I am learning other means of commication. I was just curious about others' positive experiences since I only hear about negative ones from friends and the Internet.
Old 22-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Super Moderator
I went through a phase and played a lot. I had a few I talked to till my relative would come on. U could sense who was who. like the air changed with each spirit . One time a very bad experience that I was scared to even go to sleep. Since then I think it was a over active imagination .
But yes I think it is possible to get the bad coming in or through with the good. There are things you can do like. to make it a better experience . like protection .
Old 22-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by fascinatingx
I see what you're saying. I guess my real question is how does that happen through a ouija board? It isn't just an coomunication tool?

To tell you the truth I really don't know "How" it opens doors. But I do know that there are other ways to open doors as well. It has something to do with intention and the seeking outside of ourselves for answers. Some people say that the doors it opens are inner doors or openings in our minds and some how entities can detect these doors and they view them as an invitation. Others say similar things but the doors that are created are external more like portals. And maybe both are right.

I've only used a Ouija board rarely because of it's reputation and possible dangers. I can't say I ever had a bad experience with one but I do know people who were literally terrified. For me most of the time who ever was contacted we couldn't communicate with because they spoke different languages. What languages? I have no idea, never saw anything like them.

We did contact two very interesting beings. Neither was human. The first was very smart and you could feel immense power from him. We were able to contact him 2 or 3 times. This had to have been in 1991 or 92. He told us to watch the middle east and warned us of danger coming from there and that what happens there could effect the entire planet. (or something like that..... it was so long ago..... but when 9/11 happened I said OMG he was right.) The other entity was a child of sorts. It didn't know what a physical body was. It was made of light. It told us it was young for it's race but we had no common frame of reference so young could be 50,000 years old. Most of the questions we asked it couldn't answer because it had no idea what we were talking about.

I think that was the last time I use a Ouija board.

To read about other positive experiences look up Jane Roberts.

Old 22-11-2013, 05:52 PM
Suspended
So much superstition around the Ouija Board! I feel it can not open any portal. No more than a Voice Recorder can during an EVP session.
Old 22-11-2013, 07:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
So much superstition around the Ouija Board! I feel it can not open any portal. No more than a Voice Recorder can during an EVP session.

Re-reading what I wrote, maybe it would be better stated that it's not the board itself that opens doors it's the use of the board. So it is actually us that opens the doors. Our intentions of seeking outside of ourselves. Seeking answers, entertainment, or whatever from the spirit world/non-physical world.

I said before that there are other ways to open these doors/portals. Ouija boards are singled out more often than anything else because they are sold as a toy. And a toy is for entertainment. So it is most often used for entertainment and the users intentions are for seeking entertainment from the spirit world/non-physical world. Unfortunately many non-physical beings think it is great fun to scare, torment, and even hurt humans.