Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 28-03-2012, 08:41 PM
Seeker

Should I smash this crystal?

I have a beautiful big round crystal, of the type you hang in the sunlight.

It was lying on my windowsill next to my earrings. It had a fine cord slotted through a hole in the edge of the crystal, the cord was knotted.

I reached out to pick my earrings and the crystal flew across the room and landed on my bed. I am completely certain that I didnt touch the crystal, and if I had, it would have just fallen on the floor, however, the odd thing is that the cord separated from the crystal, it didnt snap and there was no break in the crystal. I showed the crystal to a few people who examined it and could find no way that the cord could have come away without breaking.

I inserted the cord back through the hole and it has been hanging in my window for months now with no other odd occurrences but something strange happened here. I dont know what to make of it.

Do these things happen for a reason? I have strange things happen to me, or around me, every now and again and I have to say my life is extremely difficult right now and I wonder if I should interpret these happenings in a positive way or not?
Old 28-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Master
If anything strange happened, I doubt it was the crystal's doing. There's no reason to smash or break something because something strange happened.

If you're uncomfortable with it in your home, why not give it away, bury it in a park, leave it at a bus stop?

Old 28-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Guide
The crystal sounds beautiful. If it is the kind I am thinking of it is powerful as well. You could call upon the crystal to aid you in understanding the mishaps that have been occurring.

Simply speak to it and see what happens.

Spirit and Light be yours,
SpiritCarrier
Old 28-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Seeker

Hi, and thanks for taking time to reply.

I am not uncomfortable about it, just curious. I discussed what happened with a very christian person who suggested I should break it but I dont feel that what happened was bad or scary, I just dont know what to make of it.

I tend to think that things happen for a reason but have no idea about this.

I will cleanse the crystal and speak to it as you suggest SpiritCarrier. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Old 29-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Gofa

Put the crystal in water for a few days Detunes and cleanses.
Old 31-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Henri77

Many Christians think the devil is in anything they cannot explain...rubbish,

If ANYTHING , a spirit may be playing with you, or simply saying hi....and yet life is challenging for most everyone these days.

Follow your heart, rather than your imagination-fear..... keep the crystal if you love it.
Old 31-03-2012, 03:51 PM
iolite

This suncatcher crystal, is it leaded crystal aka glass or natural crystal like quartz?
Old 01-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Seeker

Hi, iolite, I think it is leaded crystal.
Old 02-04-2012, 01:26 PM
iolite

I would just put the crystal in some running water in the sink with the intent to clear it. Have you had any other similar experiences of objects moving or getting lost and then mysteriously reappearing?
Old 02-04-2012, 02:38 PM
Seeker

Yes I have, especially lately. A couple of things have disappeared and reappeared in the places I know I searched for them. Maybe it is just me!

Around the time the crystal detached itself from the cord, I found the earrings I already referred to, in the middle of my bedroom floor. I was the only one in, and they had been in my jewellery box on the top shelf of the wardrobe. I have this image of them throwing themselves onto the carpet lol

I dont feel afraid when these things happen but I do get cross when I cant find something!

What does worry me is that in the course of my work I regularly visit peoples homes and at one of them four items have disappeared - I do hope that isnt anything to do with me. Incase you are wondering, they were: two jars of marmite, a jumper and a dressing gown and they didnt all go missing at the same time.