Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Lindsay_1177

born with a Scar

Maybe this is from a before life... Im not a complete believe in before lives for personal reasons. I was born with a scar on my face... it's almost looks like a little tear drop below my eye on my cheek. Any thoughts on this would be wonderful and much appreciated.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Master
It could be just a birth make, they can come in all sort of patterns or colors.
Old 06-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Lindsay_1177

Its indented... I have never seen a birth mark of the such...
Old 06-01-2012, 03:39 AM
Master
This is an example of one birthmark

Salmon Patch or Nevus Simplex
Salmon-colored.
Sometimes called “angel kiss” or “stork bite”.
Most often found on the nape of the neck.
Also appear on the forehead, upper eyelids, and around the mouth and nose.
More than 95% lighten and fade completely.
http://www.birthmarks.com/HTMLArticle.cfm?Article=231
Old 06-01-2012, 03:43 AM
Lindsay_1177

It definitely fits non of those. It does however match my other scars ;)
Old 06-01-2012, 03:46 AM
Lindsay_1177

But I do suppose it could be some form of birth mark.. Considering it is a mark I was given at birth haha
Old 06-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_1177
But I do suppose it could be some form of birth mark.. Considering it is a mark I was given at birth haha
Yes, now could it be from a so called past life, well I don't know, so i leave that up to someone else lol.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:39 AM
Master
I myself don't hold any beliefs to past life's, but i thought I would share my story, all my life i always felt that I was hit in the back of the head with an ax, as I got older I started to have fits, I also use to get bad migraines, my mom once when feeling my head noticed an extra bone sticking out of my occipital on the back of the upper neck area, it feels like a marble, a few years after I was starting to become mentally ill and later diagnosed with schizophrenia. I still feel to this day that someone may hit me with that dam ax lol.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

It could be a past life wound. You can listen to Brian Weiss on Youtube and he addresses this issue. Many people who have traumatic deaths in a past life carry over a mark. Stevenson also did some study on this.
Birthmark Matches

"Dr. Stevenson has also pioneered the study of birthmarks as a possible window into a person's past life. His work draws connections between birthmarks and injuries from past lives. For example, one of his cases refers to a pronounced birthmark on the scalp of a Thai child; the child remembers the life of a man who was killed by a knife wound to the head. In some cases, Dr. Stevenson has collected medical records (such as X-rays) from the person believed to have reincarnated.

Sample case: An Indian boy with an unusually patterned birthmark on his chest says he remembers the life of a man, Maha Ram, who was killed with a shotgun fired at close range. An autopsy report of Maha Ram showed the principal shotgun wounds, which appear to be in a similar pattern. "

During a regression I recalled ending a life of mine with a shot in the head with a bullet. I was born in this life with a scar between my eyes on the forehead area.
Old 22-11-2015, 12:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello, my name is Nerissa, and I have scars above my eyebrows. They seem to be little alinged circles. I've been through a lot these past years. I've been on a spiritual path...my story is very long...but I will share if anyone is interested.

-Nerissa