Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 02-08-2014, 04:04 AM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenriggs
I read an article from an ex satanist that stated meditation and kundalini yoga is satanic. It opens up your soul to have a demon come in...I know this sounds weird, but has anyone heard of this before? He also said the people that do channeling is the same thing and demons or aliens pretend to be peaceful, enlightening, and acting that they are trying to help us is a disguise ??

Those are opinions of a clueless ego. Some truth mixed with deception..... worse than a whole lie!

However , if the person writing those opinions were to intentionally mis-use meditation for those said purposes, he may indeed find those demonic things because in meditation our last thoughts just prior to stilling the mind/body are going to be "Indicators" of what we can experience in meditation.

Meditation like anything else can be USED WISELY or MIS-USED , I would suggest meditation NEVER be mis-used , you risk your mental health if you do.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:50 AM
lovingvibrations

It's nice to see many nice posts here - how sad it is that there are some people who promote 'fear' as a basis for religion!!

May all beings live in love, light and bliss and may we all live in states of being where understanding, wisdom and unconditional love reign throughout all realms of existence!!!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
The whole Satan angle is not related to any of this. Sure satanists can engage in those activities. They also eat food. That does not make eating satanic. Pretty much using the 'satan' word is a scare tactic to induce fear.

Meditation is pretty safe overall. The biggest danger is that you find out your world view is wrong. That can be upsetting and disruptive but over all not dangerous.

Yoga in general is a lot related to meditation with very similar minimal risk.

Raising (opening) Kundalini can have physical effects if not done correctly. It would be comparable to learning gymnastics in terms of how badly you can be injured if you attempt it and do not know what you are doing. The danger here is not outside influences but internal damage from misusing your body.

Channeling does represent possible danger from entities. There are many kinds of entities that will respond to those trying to channel. A naive beginner can easily be fooled by those misrepresenting themselves. Though there are demons out there, they are very rare. The much bigger problem is with energy leaches. They are very common and have no moral or ethical barriers to sucking your vital energies.

I hope that addresses your concern enough that you can do a little research into some of these things without fear of Satan showing up.

Hi, tbanks for the response. I not at all afraid of satan...as a matter of fact, I dont even believein satan. I havs no fear of meditatio or yoga, I was just wondering if any kne else bas heard of this. Thanks again!
Old 10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionQuest
Those are opinions of a clueless ego. Some truth mixed with deception..... worse than a whole lie!

However , if the person writing those opinions were to intentionally mis-use meditation for those said purposes, he may indeed find those demonic things because in meditation our last thoughts just prior to stilling the mind/body are going to be "Indicators" of what we can experience in meditation.

Meditation like anything else can be USED WISELY or MIS-USED , I would suggest meditation NEVER be mis-used , you risk your mental health if you do.

I agree. We bring what we want. Most if not all of us here use these practices for good, while others, for example, satanists or those in the black or dark occult use it for bad.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:40 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
My mother recently said the same thing to me when she found out about my Kundalini process. She's a Christian.

Meditation, yoga, or Kundalini.. nothing wrong with them. Only lack of understanding on others ends as to what it really is.

People fear what they don't understand.

Times like this I'm glad to have been raised by weird rebellious Buddhist parents.

I can see why someone might feel fearful of these things, but having such a simplistic and narrow view of reality is quite unhealthy!

So now I really must pose the question: What is Satan?
Old 10-08-2014, 09:55 PM
Master
Satan is the mind.

The Catholic Church is ok with meditation. I mean come on..
Old 11-08-2014, 04:54 PM
Master
Quote:
I read an article from an ex satanist that stated meditation and kundalini yoga is satanic. It opens up your soul to have a demon come in...I know this sounds weird, but has anyone heard of this before? He also said the people that do channeling is the same thing and demons or aliens pretend to be peaceful, enlightening, and acting that they are trying to help us is a disguise ??

That is one person's beliefs. Certainly I am not aware of any evils being connected with Meditation.

Certainly those who meditate most religiously, Buddhist Monks, are better an example of Peace and Harmony among the species than those who would condemn the practice as satanic.

So you might want to consider your source and look at the evidence to support the contrary. It is all around you.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Hypnoticalec

Meditation is a way of channeling consciousness. We were all born full of love.. But ofcourse , this world changed it's shape one way or the other. Summary, we all subconsciously strive for the good.

..Went a little deeper than what was necessary but oh well.
Old 11-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Administrator
There is nothing what so ever wrong with meditation,it is not evil.the only evil in it comes from the thoughts and minds of people that know no better.

Namaste
Old 12-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Master

Quote:

I suggest not to look for any form of spiritual guidence from ones who have been satanists who obviously have been on a rather dark path. Their advice may not be such good advice on things.

Meditation thou can be both good and evil, it all depends on what the person is doing it for and intends to do with it eg someone doing a meditation to energy raise to then go and attack another, well of cause that wouldnt be good. Someone meditating for enlightenment nothing bad about this.

Aliens can trick people, this doesnt thou mean they are all evil. Human beings can trick people too but we arent all evil. Treat aliens like you would a stranger, use discernment etc.

People can put themselves at risk by channelling, but not all do, it depends on which beings the person is channelling and the persons experience and knowledge of safetly while doing this. Some channel good beings.

Is a car evil? People get into accidents or even killed by cars or is the issues there due to the ones making the decisions around the driving and car? Many of these paths should be tread wisely.

I can see thou why satanists or an exsatanist would fear kundalini. When kundalini takes over one is surrending to something divine, one needs to let go of ego or one will get huge issues with this energy. (kundalini may also be harmful if ones body isnt ready for this energy). Kundalini energy will try to clear out anything negative.