Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Master

Yes, I have used white sage, and when some remained, I knew it was something deeper. Sometimes talking to the spirits to empathise helps and it made living with them easier.
pm me where you are and I maybe able to help.
Old 14-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Ascender
It might be a residual haunting, and I think what happened here may be a part of that.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Master

Yes, I was getting that feeling.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:24 AM
Eryna

Cat

From my experience, such as it is, and I speak strictly from my personal experience alone, I wouldn't recommend using sage or any other smudging techniques, as that has convinced me it draws the entities in more- not repelling them- as often thought to. You need an experienced medium on hand to help these earth-bound spirits move on. The longer they stick around the more unpredictable they become. Try looking for a reputable parapsychologist- usually they can better help guide you to deal with the situation. Stay firm in your resolve to go about your life as normal as possible. Spirits are energy forms and thereby can feed off your emotions so try to stay emotionally balanced; negativity of any kind could invite more negative energy which only adds to the dilemma.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
I'd still give the sage a try, Lilyth and if the spirits don't move on at least you'll know why. The ghosts/spirits have done you no harm it seems, so as froebellian says it might be that you just have to learn to live with them.

There's something called an 'imprint' which is something that becomes imprinted on the ether - such as a traumatic/tragic event such as a battle or an awful road accident and what people "see" are not ghosts or spirits but a replay so to speak,

I have a similar problem to Lilyth right now too. There's something in my mothers doll that she bought second hand and she won't get rid of it because she doesn't believe in this stuff. I think it was dormant but I tried to get rid of it psychically but it was too strong for me.. I spent ages fighting it off, and now I think it's sort of falling back to sleep again.. but it creeps me out.

Maybe I just have to let it fall back to sleep again and learn to live with it because there's not much else I can do. Interesting what you said about the imprint.. it could be something like that. It's not a ghost, but it's something pretty dark.. God knows what went on at the house it came from.
Old 20-07-2014, 11:50 AM
Eryna

I would be curious to know if your home lay on or near ley lines, as they tend to garner more psychic energy and hence any imprint would be strengthened substantially. You mentioned the hangings which make me suspect that due to the many deaths that have taken place there that the area would be a vortex of prime real estate for any earth bound spirits to dwell. As far as imprints go- do the entities act with an intelligence of sorts or is it more mechanistic- like a tape recorder playing the same scene with little to no variation? Imprints generally behave like recordings and seem to behave like a plasma-like energy source more so than a earth bound spirit haunting....