Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-04-2020, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Are there too many concidences?

I met a man back in September who is my perfect type both looks and personality wise, and fits everything I've been looking for in a man.

We got very close quickly and spent a lot of time together, even spending two weeks together over Christmas, though in January he told me that he doesn't feel that he's getting closer to me and doesn't know if he will.

We still talk and see each other, though not as much, and he suffers with anxiety and has been having some problems so I feel that if it wasn't for this we would see each other more.

The thing is though recently I'm seeing/hearing his name nearly every day, and it's not a young name either.

The other day my friend sent me a video clip of a film which has gone straight to dvd so hardly anyone would've watched it, and he told me the same day before i got the clip that he had watched the film.

I also asked my angels for a sign on a couple of occasions that he wants to be with me, and the last time it was less than 12 hours later that they granted my request.

I know I may be being naive but I honestly think that he is my twin flame.
Old 11-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Master
A man who basically says he's not feeling it for you and then withdrawing, and you think he's your TF?
Do you realise you can and do get synchronicities when you focus on something or someone?
When I was smitten with a Scottish actor I suddenly spotted all things Scottish everywhere I went! Even online and on dating sites.
Then I was smitten with an Italian actor and the same thing happened with Italian things and people. I even got talking to a man with 1 Italian parent.
When you want to fall in love you see people in love everywhere, and you hear love songs all the time.
When you want to get pregnant, suddenly every woman you see is pregnant, and you're certain there were hardly any before!

Nothing to do with TF. Stop focusing on this man so much, get back to your own life and accept that it's not the one for you. Which means the right one for you is out there somewhere. But he cannot come to you as long as you're still obsessing over this one. You're wasting precious time you could be spending with the right man for you!
Old 13-04-2020, 08:08 PM
Lorelyen

Can only agree with FairyCrystal. There's a terrific expectation bias to all you see and think when caught up in something like this. Try just to be calm, almost casual about it and don't put faith in the twin flames thing.
Old 29-04-2020, 04:32 AM
asearcher

Hi it takes two to make a relationship work and he is clearly not doing his part, in fact he has rejected you and somehow it was done in a way, I think from reading your words, as if you were to blame, but of course you are not. Could be his anxiety problem is the real obstacle here, not him "feeling" you. Do not take any blame in this. In my opinion he has not treated you right. You should move on to someone who will. We have lots of soulmates and twin flame or not he has no right to have been treating you this way. It is all or nothing, in my opinion, and you deserve it all, do not wait around for this guy, it is not worth it. You are worth more :) I would protect myself from someone like him. Signs or no signs is not enough to repair what he has broken. If you were to get back with him I don't think you will be happy with him, it will be on his conditions and because he is having anxiety he is not whole as for now, and it will be unbalanced for you. Personally I have had enough of people thinking they are in their rights to treat other badly or give as little as possible while demanding or thinking they are entitled to themselves be treated just splendid by the other. So please, for your own sake, move on to someone who will treat you right :)
Old 01-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Pathfinder

Dear Ciare,
Your twin flame is not my type of occupation. Angel's do not speak to speak to people