Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-05-2020, 07:32 PM
asearcher

Same or similar things that happens to soulmates?

Hi, I have discovered in my own life that things that has happened to me has also happened to those who are my friends or family or co-workers, people that are in some way close to me. Things get even more strange when I have gone backwards in time, to past life discovery where me and someone else had to really sit down and talk because it just looked like we had lived the same or similar (it was similar in some strong ways) past lives. Am I the only one, or rather we the only ones that have it this way? I am talking about very significant things, that at the time can shake the ground you stand on, like loosing someone, a parent when being young (know more than one who did that through suicide and these do not know each other, mine was a close call too) or loosing a child or choosing the same education for example. I can make a long list...

My own assumption is that we have been signed up to go through the same or similar things to easily connect with one another and to do both the same type of growing from it?

It is just amazing to me that from the start complete strangers are drawn to one another and then have the same or similar things happening to them.

Please share :)

Last edited by asearcher : 13-05-2020 at 04:36 AM.
Old 21-05-2020, 09:04 PM
Newbie ;)

I feel like people who have similar energy get attracted to each other and also attract certain things that happen to them. Assuming you believe in past lives from the post, it seems likely that people attracted to each other have experienced similar journeys both in this life and in past lives. My logic comes from the idea that similar events tend to cause similar results. I feel you on the things that you have described.

The fact that so many of us have experienced the soulmate connection means that there could be some underlying truth to it, a tangible connection between people, or souls, that exists in the universe around us. I have found that different names describe this force, like the collective unconscious or what some religious books call the Holy Spirit. I cannot say for sure whether it exists or not but believe if it does that it could explain your connection with people close to you.
Old 22-05-2020, 07:25 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivera.ollie369
I feel like people who have similar energy get attracted to each other and also attract certain things that happen to them. Assuming you believe in past lives from the post, it seems likely that people attracted to each other have experienced similar journeys both in this life and in past lives. My logic comes from the idea that similar events tend to cause similar results. I feel you on the things that you have described.

The fact that so many of us have experienced the soulmate connection means that there could be some underlying truth to it, a tangible connection between people, or souls, that exists in the universe around us. I have found that different names describe this force, like the collective unconscious or what some religious books call the Holy Spirit. I cannot say for sure whether it exists or not but believe if it does that it could explain your connection with people close to you.
Thank you for your thoughtful words, now that you have written it that way I believe it too that it could be this way.