Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-12-2014, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeany
You have an extraordinary gift

Is it channelling??

Quote:
and you are very blessed you are a very evolved soul.

Thanks.. does everyone here just channel me to find out the answers?
Old 09-12-2014, 01:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Okay so, just back to the original topic for a moment.. when I connect with a soul or higher self or advanced spirit.. it feels like they merge with me.. but there's this thing which happens which I don't understand. Everything goes absolutely and completely still. My thoughts/feelings/movements.. just this type of electrifying stillness. Like everything disappears and we're the center of the Universe. I feel my aura.. as if it's expanded.. or the spirit melded with it.. I can't explain it.. maybe you know what I mean. Anyway.. I tried talking/thinking to them a couple of times during this when it first happened but it felt so wrong! I couldn't do it. So instead I tried to relax into the sensation.. but nothing happened. I don't understand. I know it's some form of higher communication.. but if it feels wrong to talk or think or feel.. how am I supposed to know what they are communicating? It seems too alien to me...

yes yes yes. i know what you mean. i felt it too. i have always merged with others. some call it readings but it was more internal of them. i have often channeled but it was more like merging. i liked the word merging because that is what it felt like.

this board, collectively, is like a micro picture of what spirit is doing. i see many posts about twins and channeling and even more questions about both things.

i thought i was merging it felt like that and i do merge. much the way people feel the pull of a twin or the sudden thoughts that are not yours of channeling. but it is bigger then that. it is bigger then us. it is the next step.

the unity chakra is opening. not by the effort of us but by the collective evolution of us all. just as the heart chakra opened with he coming of jesus and buddha and others. we are now opening the 8th chakra. the unity chakra.

more on this later. the 8th is awakening.

kk
Old 09-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Thanks kk! Have you learned how to understand what the spirit is trying to communicate to you yet?

Also, I thought the 8th chakra was the soul star? This is really interesting though..
Old 09-12-2014, 03:33 PM
Master

a rose by any other name is still a rose. sure, we are bigger then just this planet. the concept of the star is also what came in the lesson. the 8th becomes a star. literally.

i can understand what my teachers have taught. their lessons on the chakras are interesting, even if they teach differently then they do on earth.

their diagram of the chakras does not use the intertwining circles that is used on your picture with the fire. they use a simple triangle. / \ and _ together they work for each set. the first three are the bottom three of the system. then the forth calls you and the next three get activated. the first 3 are about you. the next 3 about you and someone else.

then the next set. the set we are activating now. i wish i could show you the pictures that came with the lesson. the pictures appear on a magic board behind the teacher. the first three are nested inside of the set that then grows and becomes the next set making the triangle bigger. then... then the triangle flips upside down and creates the star of david with the union of the two triangles. (the 12th then became the lotus blossom but that is to much to handle now)

anyway. the triangle flips because the 8th chakra is at the back and base of the head. at the back and not in the front as are the others. the 9th 10, and 11th are already in place but off sight of the physical body. they are the double named chakras.

this would be so much easier if i could strand in front and show the pictures. hope it helps.

kk
Old 09-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Ascender

To answer the original question, it is possible and I think I have a few such experiences, and more. But I don't trust everything that happened to me. So I cannot say for sure that my experiences were real, but it's possible to not only communicate but also to anchor other higher selves into your own physical vessel, temporarily. Also, it is possible to ask other higher selves for guidance and so on.

W.
Old 09-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
but it's possible to not only communicate but also to anchor other higher selves into your own physical vessel, temporarily.

Yeah.. it kinda feels like this.. in a way...

Do you know anything more about this?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:36 AM
Elizabeth711

It is very important to be able to use discernment in this situation..you should not channel other entities...because it's usually only the dark forces that want to 'channel' ..the good forces are only guides
Old 10-12-2014, 11:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth711
It is very important to be able to use discernment in this situation..you should not channel other entities...because it's usually only the dark forces that want to 'channel' ..the good forces are only guides

that is so true. channeling has become like the Ouija board. it is an open flood gate.

when i first started training there were beings that i forbade from coming. now, i only work with my group of teachers. test all things. i have put them to the test and they have never failed me.

when you are starting out, as many of you are, you will need to use the tool of discernment to see what feels right in you. the first times are not without their value. as you grow so will the beings that you work with.

kk
Old 10-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeneka
HI

that is strange........synchronicity, I was brought up in an orphanage, then a terrible foster family...........our childhood can define us if we let it.............we are either a victim or a survivor...........don't let it define you. Throw out every burden that it brings to you..........forgive it.....forgive yourself and let it all burn away in the flames of the violet flame. :)

LOve cheeneka x

i can relate to that. ever since i met my TF, things have been changing so much. I suddenly access information from my past I was always aware of, just haven't been able to properly connect to why my life turned the way it did. practically all the limitations I brought with myself to every single relation I had can be traced back to my childhood traumas. I can chose between hating my parents or being grateful that at least now I understand why I behaved in certain ways and try and change that. too bad I didn't realize many of these things before meeting him...maybe things would be different than
Old 10-12-2014, 02:19 PM
cheeneka

HI july14

Unfortunately, 'we can only know, what we know, with the knowledge we have at the time we know' Took me a long time to figure it all out also. :)x

LOve cheeneka x