Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Knower
HOW TO RELEASE NEGLIGENCE AND REJECTION?

Hello everyone, I don't know where to post this message, so I decided to post it here. I would like for someone to help me figure this situation out I'm having and I've been dealing with this issue for a long time and it's time to release it and let it go, but unfortunate it keeps following me.

I personally don't know what happen between my mother and my father before I was born, I just know my father had a hard time accepting me coming in this world and those feelings haven't change today. It's as if I was swelp under the rug, out of sight out of mind attitude from him. Even when my mother passed 4 yrs. ago, this man didn't pick up the phone to send his condolence or even comforting words.

This is my issue, since I've been born it seems as if I've picked up or carried a spirit of Negligence and rejection with me. My aunt said when I came in this world all they did was fight and argued over me, I was not blessed, nobody was smiling, just lots of chaos. I notice when I grew up, it was hard for me to get anything, any good thing, things was taken away from me instead of given. I was a quite child, didn't say much and didn't fight. I was a very humble child, a child that suffered a great deal, even today.

The reason I'm going back is because things are noticeable more today than before, I have spiritual friends to say, things didn't seem natural. Is it possible that a parent who didn't want a child coming into this world, wish they wasn't here, until nothing but bad things happen to them, like they place a curse on them? Because my father was the first man that I knew, but he turn his back, wouldn't everything that comes into my live would come backwards? If so, how can I reverse this? Thank you all in advance for your reply's and valuable time.

Almondeyez68
Old 23-05-2014, 05:35 PM
Master
Hey Almondeyez,

I am sorry you are going through this. I do believe there are certain things about us that become a status quo and we have a difficult time breaking them.

For myself it is my "Almost functional everything". Seems everything I acquire ends up having some crazy flaw that likely another person would discard it or return it because of. But, I like to figure out how to work around the dysfunction and make it work for my needs. It can be a challenge at times but I have come to think of these flaws an endearing qualities. The things that make them unique and special. Now that I know this pattern with myself I use it to my advantage when I am on the market for something and look for something that is already dysfunctional know in advance what the flaw is instead of discovering it later.

When it comes to feeling neglected and rejected, I would advise building a strong relationship with yourself. Rejection is never easy to deal with but the less dependent we allow ourselves to be on the approval of others the happier we allow ourselves to become.

You bring up your Dad multiple times in this thread as though you are looking at it from the angle of "he doesn't want me or love me or care about me". If you ask me, he doesn't deserve you.

Children are a blessing and maybe, weather you know it or not, your life was actually benefited by not having him in it. We can't change who our parents are but we can choose how we will allow their decisions to effect us.

If you are concerned that the only people you attract in your life will only treat you the same way then be more picky choosy about the people you let into your life. Look for signs and behaviors that will tip you off to them being that way before hand.

I hope that helps in any way. I don't think you are cursed. I think the negative energy people direct towards us, at least in this regard, can only effect us if we let it in. So, don't let it in. Some people use protective bubbles. I know I do. And, it is always an option that is available to you.
Old 23-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Knower
I use my father often because of recent issues that I'm dealing with, and it seems as if I'm still dealing with him through the past.and I think I'm looking for love from him, because he's the only parent I have left, and I really love my father unconditional, but this man doesn't know me and doesn't care to know his first born, which is shameful.Okay..so what's protective bubbles and how do you use them? Thank you for your time and energy :)
Old 25-05-2014, 02:14 AM
Master
Hey,

I don't really consider myself an expert but here is a site that goes over it. It is a technique used by psychics, empaths and mediums to keep out negative and unwanted energies.

It will involve a bit of meditation like focus and an ability to visualize.

http://www.manannan.net/occult/protection-basic.html

Hope it helps.
Old 25-05-2014, 01:13 PM
Master

Almond eyes, you've been carrying this baggage for a long time. I can literally see you with your dad on your back, and you huffing and puffing under his weight.

I'm going to suggest something that will hurt very much: you need to cut him lose for awhile. You need to heal you for right now and you can't do that with him weighing you down.

See, his rejection of you isn't about you, it's about him. His flaws; it has nothing to do with you at all. He has issues within himself.

Every time you are with your father you perpetuate the fact that you are unloved by him, thus reinforcing this old age message. You: "I can see it before my eyes so it must be true."

You need to get away from him so you can heal yourself and stand on your own two feet without him burdening you down. With him, you will never heal, without him you have the ability to heal yourself ( we all do).

This may take some time for you to heal. Give yourself that time. After everything you have been through you need to learn how to love yourself.

See, you've twisted some truths to non-truths. Hear me out. Fact: your father doesn't love you. Lie: you have decided you are unloveable. And that simply is not true.

When you have separated yourself from your father until you are healed and strong within yourself, you can see your father again. But I guarantee you will see him through a different set of eyes.

In healing yourself, look within yourself. Find that hurt child and hold her as your family never held you. Do it over and over until she feels loved. And never let her go. Don't ever hand her over to anyone else to make her feel loved. Yes, you can love someone outside of yourself, but that little girl will always be yours to care for.
Old 25-05-2014, 04:58 PM
Knower
Linen 53 I really appreciate you, I was just praying a prayer this week, alone with telling my spiritual sister that I wish I can forget him all together. When I see the kids he have with his wife, I get so jealous because he gives them so much and I know he's capable of loving. He puts his family on a petal stool, but not me and he once did that. I think I remind him of a era he doesn't want to remember, but you're right it's not healthy. I pray that God will make me so busy, til ware I won't even give this situation a second thought. Please pray with me, that God will open up doors in my life and thank you again for speaking the truth :)
Old 25-05-2014, 08:44 PM
Master

Almond eyes, I pray (yes, I' m praying right now with you) that God will take your hand and lead you onto your path of healing. And you will not go alone, nor will you take one step without your Heavenly Father by your side. And you will emerge from your valley of shadows healed, whole and able to love yourself. Amen