Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 15-08-2011, 04:43 PM
abikisses

Orion & Other Universes

Interesting that someone called Ilana has been trying to connect with me, I felt from Orion. Other universes are something new to me and I feel I am being rained on by them at the moment!

I just seen that someone on the boards channels information from a similiar name too. Not to say that this is the same being.

Does anyone have previous information or dealing with or about Orion at all?

Blessings
Abikisses _/\_
Old 15-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Neville

I understand that ancient Eygptian Relgion and culture were very strongly connected with Orion.
Old 16-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Songbirds

Orion is a constellation which is strongly connection to the ancient Egyptian Religion, as Neville stated. Correct me if I'm wrong they believed that Orion is their Gods homeplace, which is interesting as this seems to suggest that their Gods could have been some type of alien.

A lot of other religions and cultures are also connected with the Orion constellation, which can also be seen as quite a big thing seeing as a couple of tribes and religions from all over the world share the belief that their Gods come from orion, even when the tribes/religions haven't ever been in contact with eachother. I can't think of the names of different tribes for now but I'm sure you could find some on google if you're interested :)
Old 16-08-2011, 09:02 AM
abikisses

Thank you Neville and Songbird _/\_

xx
Old 16-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Master
Holy smokes, Abi....

Did you see CentaurSage's thread??

http://http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20469

Sage has channeled a being from Pleaides whose name is Ilana! You may have already caught that but if not, I thought you'd like to know... ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

P.S. Weird that I was just perusing CentaurSage's channellings & thinking about how I feel a strong connection to the stars & Orion in particular... Then I see your thread!

P.P.S. Apparently I need to wake up still... I should have carefully read your OP... I see you already saw Sage's thread.. However, is there any reason you feel that this isn't the same being (necessarily)..? Orion is connected to Pleaides...
Old 16-08-2011, 06:21 PM
abikisses

Hi Mamma!

I don't know anything about other universes, to be honest I've not done any research yet.

I'm not saying it's not the same being as Sage's channel, just it's uhm a bit unusual but maybe not... and I had no idea that Pleadies is connected to Orion, I only just get to grips with Earth

What are you learning lovely?

Abi xx

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
Holy smokes, Abi....

Did you see CentaurSage's thread??

http://http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=20469

Sage has channeled a being from Pleaides whose name is Ilana! You may have already caught that but if not, I thought you'd like to know... ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

P.S. Weird that I was just perusing CentaurSage's channellings & thinking about how I feel a strong connection to the stars & Orion in particular... Then I see your thread!

P.P.S. Apparently I need to wake up still... I should have carefully read your OP... I see you already saw Sage's thread.. However, is there any reason you feel that this isn't the same being (necessarily)..? Orion is connected to Pleaides...
Old 16-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Hi Mamma!

I don't know anything about other universes, to be honest I've not done any research yet.

I'm not saying it's not the same being as Sage's channel, just it's uhm a bit unusual but maybe not... and I had no idea that Pleadies is connected to Orion, I only just get to grips with Earth

What are you learning lovely?

Abi xx

Hi there Abi..

I know what you mean (you're not sure if it's the same Ilana or not..).

Re: Orion/Pleaides, well, I don't know much either LOL!

From what I've read I think that the Orion constellation is connected to Pleaides as far as areas in the Universe... There is also the Greek Mythology connection...

I thought you might see if Damiana (who channels Pleaidian & other beings of Light) might shed some light as to if you are both channeling the same being.. I guess that's if you're curious... Ultimately I suppose it's irrelevant unless it helps you recognize better the energy of certain beings and make a better connection...

Hope that made sense & is of some value for you my friend! ♥

Love, Cam/EarthMamma
Old 29-08-2011, 03:31 AM
Trieah

Very interesting thread. Every since I was a little girl, I've been drawn to the constellation of Orion. But all I've ever really known about it was the Greek mythology of how the giant Orion became a constellation in the first place. Which is rather ironic, that I love that story so much, even though Apollo had always been my favorite amongst the demi gods. I actually remember getting mad at Apollo for tricking his sister into killing her lover.

The story of Orion the giant actually managed to make a brief appearance in my kundalini awakening last year. Was interesting. But I never knew Orion was considered the origins of any tribal or religious gods. Truly fascinating.
Old 22-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Experiencer
I have read the Ra channelings.

The social group spirit Ra, known as the Sungods by the Egyptians, is not from the Orion constellation. Ra states that they lived and evolved from the planet Venus.

Ra also stated that highly negatively polarized entities or extraterrestrials, ''The Crusaders'', are from the Orion constellation. They live in a higher octave then we do...
Old 22-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
Interesting that someone called Ilana has been trying to connect with me, I felt from Orion. Other universes are something new to me and I feel I am being rained on by them at the moment!

I just seen that someone on the boards channels information from a similiar name too. Not to say that this is the same being.

Does anyone have previous information or dealing with or about Orion at all?

Blessings
Abikisses _/\_

You mean galaxy