Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 04-10-2017, 03:33 AM
Seeker

Loud Static from alarm clock

The past few nights i wake up around 3AM when i hear a loud static from my alarm clock i check to see if anything wrong with it and couldn't find anything it still happening can someone help me what is going on
Old 05-10-2017, 06:40 PM
Knower
Is it a clock radio?
Old 05-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark83
The past few nights i wake up around 3AM when i hear a loud static from my alarm clock i check to see if anything wrong with it and couldn't find anything it still happening can someone help me what is going on

Do you leave it on when you go to sleep, or is it turned off?

Old 06-10-2017, 02:32 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver
Do you leave it on when you go to sleep, or is it turned off?
It is turned off
Old 06-10-2017, 03:05 AM
Master
Quote:
It is turned off

So, are you saying that the radio turned itself on or what? How long does it continue to make the static sound? Did it bug you or disturb you, like get a spooky feeling with it? Did you sense any other presences in the area? Do you know anyone who has passed (doesn't have to be recent) that might want to get your attention for any reason)?

Old 29-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Tedmil

I had a alarm clock that had a malfunction and occasionally it would make a loud buzzing sound. Maybe your clock has a similar issue.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:22 AM
Master
lol weid thng is my alm cloks had sam bartys in for well ovr 5 yrs or mor it so lod still its a bart simpsn 1 it is but it dnt afr wak me up

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-11-2017, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi Mark83. First I would check the alarm to see if it is malfunctioning at all. If it's not, it has been my experience that the spirit world uses a variety of electronic devices to get our attention. They could also simply be present and going about their business. I have had static come out of intercoms, TVs, electronic door bells and my wave machine. Some skeptics will say that some sort of explainable interference affected these electronics. I always try to rule out the obvious first.

One early morning I woke up to all the TVs and lights on in the house. So was it a prank? Nope. Even if the electricity went off and surged back on, it wouldn't flick light switches to the on position.

I guess I'm saying to trust your instinct and go with you gut on this one.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:20 AM
Master
It's probably a close neighbour who has a 3am alarm set on his mobile phone or receives calls/texts during that time.

Oh the havok mobile phones and microwaves make on RF waves...even at a distance and under the right conditions.

I had to totally unplug my white noise machine due to it.