Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 22-02-2013, 07:41 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Many, many people get these signs from loved ones in spirit...Have you recently lost a loved one???

No, I haven't. But thanks for your input. :)

the future's so bright

Old 22-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiver
222 is an awesome number. I see this number a lot as well. Its one of the ways my twin flame communicates with me. I was also born on that day. February 22=2/22 :)

I don't know where you are, but where I am it is 22nd now, so:

Happy birthday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katy May
Hi Aurora, things like this certainly get you thinking don't they?! A while ago as I was heading into town I'd asked for a sign to prove to myself i wasn't going nuts! I reached my usual car park which is generally very busy at lunchtimes and for some reason I felt compelled to miss the first empty space. This happened three more times until I was cursing to myself thinking I should get a grip else I'd miss all the spaces. I pulled in to the final available space and sighed with relief, as I switched the engine off and looked up I could hardly believe my eyes. The car numberplate in front of me spelt out "k a t h", my name!

Well, this is yet another sign for both of us! My real name is Cath(....). ;)

the future's so bright

Old 25-02-2013, 04:14 AM
steak97

that is amazing. I had no clue what time it was
Old 25-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Ascender
Haha!

I just realised I posted my 222nd post on this forum just now - and the time (my time, gmt +1) it was posted; 22:22

the future's so bright

Old 26-02-2013, 02:11 AM
Master
Aurora--

I personally am not sure the particular number is as important as your recognition that your attention has been drawn to it. That usually happens without our realizing it and then, because it has been, we begin to notice more. Our attention has been raised.

It means "someone" is communicating with you. Now comes the harder part--to communicate back and get a feel for who/what it is.

When you get the signs (or notice them) communicate in your mind what you want to know, what questions you have. You and your "entity" will be devising a mutual language together, so you can pick some way to get confirmations and you can communicate in your mind (no need to speak out loud).

Everyone has a different "setpoint" as to when they accept that there is someone "out there" communicating back. But you can begin by asking from your side.

Happy communications to you!

IsleWalker - Lora
Old 26-02-2013, 08:55 AM
Ascender
Thank you, Lora, I really appreciate that. :)

I very much agree with you, the number itself can have as many meanings as there are people on the planet, and then some.

In this case I have a strong feeling it's to do with my twinflame. We both share the same personal year number; last year was our personal year number 1. We met last year. I started seeing 1, 11, 111, etc. last year. 11 is his life path number, which is also a 2, because in numerology one mainly deals with 0-9, and 11, 22 etc are master numbers. My life path number is 9, and if you add our life path numbers, you get, drumroll, 11 (or/also 2). This year I'm seeing 911 and 222 a whole lot. Obviously I will take notice of 911 because I know they are our life path numbers, and 2's because it's our personal year number 2, but they do seem to appear very, very often. I love it, it makes me laugh. Except for on bad days, it makes me feel as if I'm being teased. ;)

I suspect it's my guardian angel(s) and/or maybe even my higher self I'm "communicating" with. Or, I "know" it is. If I am to trust my inner voice. :)

the future's so bright

Old 26-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis
I love it, it makes me laugh. Except for on bad days, it makes me feel as if I'm being teased. ;)

I suspect it's my guardian angel(s) and/or maybe even my higher self I'm "communicating" with. Or, I "know" it is. If I am to trust my inner voice. :)

Yes, "we" can do a lot for ourselves...if we just allow it. These synchronicities are uplifting, though. I have one about hearing jets.

222 to you, then.

Lora
Old 26-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, "we" can do a lot for ourselves...if we just allow it. These synchronicities are uplifting, though. I have one about hearing jets.

222 to you, then.

Lora

Jets, huh? Cool! Well, then - vroom to you! :)

the future's so bright

Old 26-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Ascender
Oh, I have to write this, as I mentioned about these numbers in a post right above here, earlier today. This afternoon on my way to the gym, I needed to stop by a store to buy some water. For whatever reason, I didn't stop at any of the stores I usually go to, but one I practically never go to. I parked my car, turned off the engine and looked up - and there it was again, the number plate on the car parked right in front of me "jumped out" at me; something something 911. Amusing stuff! =D

the future's so bright