Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 12-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I am interested in the subconscious triggers that number patterns have on our d.n.a.
oooOOOOOOooo!! Have any interesting insights or articles to share?
Old 12-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderer
Hehe, thank you :)

I work in IT, software developer, so I kind of know my way around software :)

But, it was easy, you gave us the title of the post so I just searched for it using the "Search" function of the forum.

Go back to topic...in the last 2 years, I've been passing through some hard time and I've been diving a lot into spirituality and trying to connect to my spiritual guide for some time now. Maybe there is some relation to this, not sure though.

Cheers

thanks for the info! WhiteWarrior was helping people connect with their guides a while ago in the Reading Room. I don't know if he is still wanting to do that, but you could PM him and ask. It really was incredible to *watch*.

And I have it on good authority there are guides for everything (they specialize). There is even computer guides, but my personal favorite is my cooking guide. I was needing some guidance because of a family member's nutritional needs (different than normal due to illness) and I didn't want to burn anything I was cooking, and I wanted it to be particularly flavorful, and asked for help, and, no lie, the food that came out of my kitchen when I asked for help was as if we had gone to a 5 star restaurant. And it was the temperature of what was being cooked, and how long to cook it and how much to add of what - it really was incredible and much needed when I needed it. I didn't hear any words, I would just get prompted with a thought (turn the heat down --and such). Made for very interesting conversation to go with the food
Old 12-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Wonderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
thanks for the info! WhiteWarrior was helping people connect with their guides a while ago in the Reading Room. I don't know if he is still wanting to do that, but you could PM him and ask. It really was incredible to *watch*.

And I have it on good authority there are guides for everything (they specialize). There is even computer guides, but my personal favorite is my cooking guide. I was needing some guidance because of a family member's nutritional needs (different than normal due to illness) and I didn't want to burn anything I was cooking, and I wanted it to be particularly flavorful, and asked for help, and, no lie, the food that came out of my kitchen when I asked for help was as if we had gone to a 5 star restaurant. And it was the temperature of what was being cooked, and how long to cook it and how much to add of what - it really was incredible and much needed when I needed it. I didn't hear any words, I would just get prompted with a thought (turn the heat down --and such). Made for very interesting conversation to go with the food

Thanks, I'll check it out :)

Wow, food guides! That's interesting :) That would be of great help as I almost always burn/over cook the food I cook for my wife and daughter

As for guides, I tell ye, I feel like I've been cut out completely. Maybe it's on purpose, so that I learn, as even in this life, I'm kind of cut off from having relationships (not as in wife, but as in friends etc) that last, again, maybe in purpose.
Old 12-02-2013, 01:40 PM
partofme

Quote:

But generally speaking I see these kinda patterns often and I am interested in the mathematical side of things in regards to their energies .
Yes, this is me as well.

I did a little research a while back and found the angels liked to use these pattens as calling cards . Obviously the numbers mean something and there is plenty of information online that outlines as such, I am interested in the subconscious triggers that number patterns have on our d.n.a.
Hence the link I provided in an above post. I would be interesting in some of your "reads" that you may have stumbled across along the way supporting this. I believe its referred to sacred geometry teachings
Old 12-02-2013, 01:44 PM
partofme

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I didnt realize you had asked too...lol. As for articles, I did post a link with the dna connection but it is probably something you may have already come across and know already.
Old 13-02-2013, 09:33 AM
Master
Quote:

Hi In progress .

I can't think of any off hand for it was over a year ago now when I began to look in to it . . I will try and trace back my steps at some point and see if something comes up ..

I am also interested in the sound aspect of d.n.a activation also ..

x daz x
Old 13-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi In progress .

I can't think of any off hand for it was over a year ago now when I began to look in to it . . I will try and trace back my steps at some point and see if something comes up ..

I am also interested in the sound aspect of d.n.a activation also ..

x daz x
Don't worry about it. If I trip across something I'll be sure to post it.

Oh, wasn't there a Russian scientist who discovered that DNA was programmable by words?
Old 13-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by partofme
Hence the link I provided in an above post. I would be interesting in some of your "reads" that you may have stumbled across along the way supporting this. I believe its referred to sacred geometry teachings

Hi Partofme ..

If I come across some relevant material I will paste what I find ..

And yep I would say your spot on in regards to your geometry comment .

This is for sure part of the parcel and ties in with certain patterns/shapes/symbols I have encountered along side the numbers ..

(not sure what the patterns mean yet tho (lol) perhaps I don't need to know, perhaps they are just triggers) .

x daz x
Old 13-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Don't worry about it. If I trip across something I'll be sure to post it.

Oh, wasn't there a Russian scientist who discovered that DNA was programmable by words?

I'll do a little research when I find the time .. I cannot remember if I have read/heard anything from this chap before .. Thanks for adding tho .

x daz x
Old 13-02-2013, 06:15 PM
B_Tarot

I'm glad to have seen this post because I have been experiencing the same thing, increasingly so over the last few months. It is always pairs but not always the same pairs. I feel like it's hard to decipher the meaning when it's always different numbers. I will read the link provided earlier and keep an eye on this thread!