Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-10-2017, 08:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Is your first post also directed to my post? Ha! That one is just following OF my post. Why I see your post, as if you're always blowing your own trumpet 自吹自擂 or bragging around. Or is it just seems to me as if it's full of vainglory自高自大. This is a hoax, pure and simple 这是自欺欺人之谈. You say about "loving" but I more prefer to keep aloof 冷漠from court destruction自取灭亡---- get killed by my enemies. (I've written before....).

More unloving assuming thoughts from you jeremy, you may wrongly think, believe and say what you like, of me, and i realy do not mind, as my conscience is clear....I only ever speak without condemnation and I only ever treat others with respect.

This is a forum, with so many different personalities, I try to be lovingly conscious of that.

I may have used the wrong words or phrases on a "very few" occasions,....which may have seen anybody taking offence, but that may have been their insecurities that has any person finding offense in my posts....

I can not be tippy towing around you jeremy because of the way that you take offence, at anyone that disagrees with your beliefs. If you wish to liable me and threaten me with your dharma energies and or god friends as you have done on a few occasions in the past...AGAIN I DO NOT MIND IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO....just know that such thoughts will keep a person stumbling in darker realms of existence, instead of finding true wonderfully beautiful fellowship with awesome beings that have developed themselves in our true one and only heavenly fathers divine and holy transforming love......

....Which does allow a person, entrance into the heavenly fathers many mansions of love and abundance in the holy kingdom.

Neil.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:26 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White Pegasus; I will just tell you straight that I deal with you EXACTLY how you NEED to be dealt with for your OWN GOOD !! Now, no doubt you will call me arrogant as well lol - but honestly - just read Neils post and let it sink in deep - he really does get it, even if you don't.. To put it basically - Im NOT condemning you, but, I do want you to CONDEMN YOURSELF, and therefore I will show you truth time and time again until you finally wake up... Has to be YOUR choice, I dont force anything upon you, just giving you tools and information to see the truth of your situation clearly - and the fact that you respond so emotionally every time just shows me that indeed you do begin to see that truth and it disturbs you, just as Christ warned you it should..

And you see this issue in your bible Folks - judgement - it actually says simply do not judge with THIS MORTAL MIND because you just invite others to judge you back in similar ignorance - this mortal mind is broken, divided, it does not know truth - first do as He said - mend it - make the Self whole again - then perhaps you (all) will see how this really applies to your lives..

See, you are all now judging me as if Im like you (all) - but that is not even truth at all - did you miss the part I told you, I don't even think of myself AS a "human" any more..?...Read the Thomas thread - Christ addresses this in some detail a few times.. Do you see the huge difference that Self awareness would make..??..

Honestly, I look at most people the same way I look at my dogs for example - when they do something negative that I don't like, I may JUDGE it negative - but I don't "condemn" them for that negative behaviour - I just realise it is their NATURE and they are IGNORANT of the things I take for granted...

Sky; Yes judging others is UNAVOIDABLE in this mortal society and indeed if you DONT make such judgements then this society is going to walk all over you and you will never gat anything for your self from life at all.. Judgement is actually a COMPARISON, them to us - we gauge our own worth reflected by the one we judge.. The problem comes when we judge in IGNORANCE of Self and ignorance of the other - and bigger problems come when we then let the emotional response over ride the truth of the situation and so "cloud our judgement" even more...

As to the condemnation aspect - there is indeed only one poster here who SHOULD be condemned - as only one poster here is making a mockery of EVERYTHING spiritual and everything truthful that the rest of us discuss and actually that poster is mocking us EVERY TIME he repeats his nonsense.. Judgement - everyone here KNOWS it to be true - and yet this society you create for yourselves leaves you so bewildered and confused that now you dare not act to speak your truth at all - political correctness rules your world these days, and legitimate truth is ALWAYS the first casualty and the first thing you abandon... Actually, its the second thing you abandon - the very first thing is your own SELF AUTHORITY - too afraid now to speak YOUR mind, so now most simply go along with the crowd, led by the nose, not even thinking for the Self at all but blindly accepting...As I said elsewhere recently - we are CATTLE to the spiritual powers that surround us - and so SO easy to manipulate in that cowed down state...

I repeat Christ advise for you (all) - Find your truth within, then BECOME your truth and LIVE your truth - just as He taught
Old 13-10-2017, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

White Pegasus; I will just tell you straight that I deal with you EXACTLY how you NEED to be dealt with for your OWN GOOD !! Now, no doubt you will call me arrogant as well lol - but honestly - just read Neils post and let it sink in deep - he really does get it, even if you don't.. To put it basically - Im NOT condemning you, but, I do want you to CONDEMN YOURSELF, and therefore I will show you truth time and time again until you finally wake up... Has to be YOUR choice, I dont force anything upon you, just giving you tools and information to see the truth of your situation clearly - and the fact that you respond so emotionally every time just shows me that indeed you do begin to see that truth and it disturbs you, just as Christ warned you it should..

And you see this issue in your bible Folks - judgement - it actually says simply do not judge with THIS MORTAL MIND because you just invite others to judge you back in similar ignorance - this mortal mind is broken, divided, it does not know truth - first do as He said - mend it - make the Self whole again - then perhaps you (all) will see how this really applies to your lives..

See, you are all now judging me as if Im like you (all) - but that is not even truth at all - did you miss the part I told you, I don't even think of myself AS a "human" any more..?...Read the Thomas thread - Christ addresses this in some detail a few times.. Do you see the huge difference that Self awareness would make..??..

Honestly, I look at most people the same way I look at my dogs for example - when they do something negative that I don't like, I may JUDGE it negative - but I don't "condemn" them for that negative behaviour - I just realise it is their NATURE and they are IGNORANT of the things I take for granted...

Sky; Yes judging others is UNAVOIDABLE in this mortal society and indeed if you DONT make such judgements then this society is going to walk all over you and you will never gat anything for your self from life at all.. Judgement is actually a COMPARISON, them to us - we gauge our own worth reflected by the one we judge.. The problem comes when we judge in IGNORANCE of Self and ignorance of the other - and bigger problems come when we then let the emotional response over ride the truth of the situation and so "cloud our judgement" even more...

As to the condemnation aspect - there is indeed only one poster here who SHOULD be condemned - as only one poster here is making a mockery of EVERYTHING spiritual and everything truthful that the rest of us discuss and actually that poster is mocking us EVERY TIME he repeats his nonsense.. Judgement - everyone here KNOWS it to be true - and yet this society you create for yourselves leaves you so bewildered and confused that now you dare not act to speak your truth at all - political correctness rules your world these days, and legitimate truth is ALWAYS the first casualty and the first thing you abandon... Actually, its the second thing you abandon - the very first thing is your own SELF AUTHORITY - too afraid now to speak YOUR mind, so now most simply go along with the crowd, led by the nose, not even thinking for the Self at all but blindly accepting...As I said elsewhere recently - we are CATTLE to the spiritual powers that surround us - and so SO easy to manipulate in that cowed down state...

I repeat Christ advise for you (all) - Find your truth within, then BECOME your truth and LIVE your truth - just as He taught

' mocking us '
Look at it a different way Ab, why is there behaviour the way it is.....
There you will find the answer
If you percieve it as mocking then you are being mocked.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
More unloving assuming thoughts from you jeremy, you may wrongly think, believe and say what you like, of me, and i realy do not mind, as my conscience is clear....I only ever speak without condemnation and I only ever treat others with respect.

This is a forum, with so many different personalities, I try to be lovingly conscious of that.

I may have used the wrong words or phrases on a "very few" occasions,....which may have seen anybody taking offence, but that may have been their insecurities that has any person finding offense in my posts....

I can not be tippy towing around you jeremy because of the way that you take offence, at anyone that disagrees with your beliefs. If you wish to liable me and threaten me with your dharma energies and or god friends as you have done on a few occasions in the past...AGAIN I DO NOT MIND IF YOU DO CHOOSE TO DO SO....just know that such thoughts will keep a person stumbling in darker realms of existence, instead of finding true wonderfully beautiful fellowship with awesome beings that have developed themselves in our true one and only heavenly fathers divine and holy transforming love......

....Which does allow a person, entrance into the heavenly fathers many mansions of love and abundance in the holy kingdom.

Neil.

You mustn't forgotten about the trap that you cheated for me to touch when you invited me to ring your bell. You passed strong current that could kill me. So are you a "loving" being? Not at all and you insisted to ask me to do as Jesus could do in his life time that means you're inflexible and not thoughtful in your thinking. That's in your mind "loving notion" is just hanging on your mouth but it isn't so.

Before you know me much then you say , I'm affected by darkness energy. And your assumptions are most misleading others. So I wonder where is your loving elements in your senses.

Your response to me is just boastful and buff and bluster. Nothing you can show me what you saying is really good. That's why you support Ab Orgine to oppose my comments to him. You're all can't fight against the demon or darkness energy because your dharma energy is not working or not strong enough to fight them.

That's why you tell as you've frightened the darkness but you and Ab Orgine relatives are still affected or linked by your people to them. You think your prayers can defeat the darkness energy or the demons. You're wrong. I see actually ,you people are helping by the darkness energy to expand your believes.

I know what you're doing at your place and what you and Ab Orgine can do. You're spreading the darkness energy. When you pray in your post in my thread, you just say, my father in heaven. You never say about his name or who or what religion? So how can you pray in such manner and hoping you can defeat the darkness or demons? Who's your father in heaven? That's joking.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

You don't answer my response that means you can't find a good argument for your "legitimate truth", that's a bit pity. What's your legitimate truth when you're meddle-head that is influenced by demons? Your practice isn't Christianity and your belief also isn't Christianity.

But you're here to condemn the founder God of Christianity. What's a joke for nowadays human belief? You can use a word --- "legitimate truth" that to hide all that you're wrong. Just simply said something that isn't true and making assumptions all the way long. What have you and neil know? That shows two of you are the same type of knowing nothing of Jesus Christ and God Jehovah.

So you tell me or all of us that are not following the teaching of Jesus? Have ears to listen.?.?

Let see your last sentence. FIND YOUR TRUTH WITHIN,THEN BECOME YOUR TRUTH AND LIVE YOUR TRUTH- JUST AS HE TAUGHT?

SO you want Christian to follow Buddhism, Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism or Dzogchen ....... Teachings that's see your inner self. So why never Jesus teaching his followers to look inside in the human body to find the truth? And your kundalini energy that's why you're not Christian. You want demons to invading into your body so your think that's holy spirit. You even don't know what's Holy Spirit? And you never see the true one.

It's obvious your (all) saying is "persistent ailments" for it's from demons. And they're full of idiotic drivel满口胡言. Your power is from demons that who fight me so far isn't from Christianity but from demons or using of spells and incantations or insignia. So your doing is from the teaching of demons. You're depending on demons to teaching you all these. It's because I can see them with my third eye . Then you try to disturb my left eye.......so it's useless to talk glibly 巧舌如簧to mislead public opinion. Or you're trying to spread eloquently to misinform the public 亂人\听闻.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Master

Quote:
You mustn't forgotten about the trap that you cheated for me to touch when you invited me to ring your bell. You passed strong current that could kill me. So are you a "loving" being? Not at all and you insisted to ask me to do as Jesus could do in his life time that means you're inflexible and not thoughtful in your thinking. That's in your mind "loving notion" is just hanging on your mouth but it isn't so.

Before you know me much then you say , I'm affected by darkness energy. And your assumptions are most misleading others. So I wonder where is your loving elements in your senses.

Your response to me is just boastful and buff and bluster. Nothing you can show me what you saying is really good. That's why you support Ab Orgine to oppose my comments to him. You're all can't fight against the demon or darkness energy because your dharma energy is not working or not strong enough to fight them.

That's why you tell as you've frightened the darkness but you and Ab Orgine relatives are still affected or linked by your people to them. You think your prayers can defeat the darkness energy or the demons. You're wrong. I see actually ,you people are helping by the darkness energy to expand your believes.

I know what you're doing at your place and what you and Ab Orgine can do. You're spreading the darkness energy. When you pray in your post in my thread, you just say, my father in heaven. You never say about his name or who or what religion? So how can you pray in such manner and hoping you can defeat the darkness or demons? Who's your father in heaven? That's joking.

Jeremy. ..your assumptions above, of myself, are this time, and so far to date always incorrect AND AS ALWAYS VERY UNLOVING.

You did not make it to my home here in Australia from your home in Asia, in spiritual form, and nor did any part of you....as I would have been well aware if you did...

So any electrical shock that you claim, that I am supposed to have set up in my doorbell, for you to have been electrocuted to death, is false.....and just another prank that your fraudulent spiritual being god mates, set up to confuse you once more...MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO THAT, AND TAKE THAT ISSUE UP WITH THEM INSTEAD OF MYSELF.

Secondly...jeremy...I am more aware spiritually than you could even imagine. And I am well aware of what the "spiritual universal laws" of this universe can do to an unloving being. And that is why I do only think and act in a loving manner.
And i have seen exactly what the LAW OF REAP AS YOU SOW does to the QUALITY OF...."SOUL SELF".....
....and because of my ability to hear and see spiritual beings, and what that "great law" has done to some very unloving beings....I WILL NEVER BE UNLOVING, TO GIVE THAT LAW A CHANCE TO REAK HAVOCK ON ME " THE SOUL SELF ENTITY"......PERIOD !!!

And thirdly Jeremy. ....I do not need to fight off or battle with the dark forces of this universe, because our "ONE AND ONLY "HEAVENLY FATHER" has set laws in motion....that do constantly work in consonance with ours and everones very soul self.

And those laws will always work to the fullest, raising the loving types of people to amazing hights of wonderfully glorious countenance of SOUL SELF.

Or those very same laws will also work to the fullest, with any being that chooses to flout the "FATHERS" GREAT LAWS OF LOVE....and I can tell you jeremy, and anyone else reading this, who chooses to be even in the slightest way, OUT OF HARMONY with the GREAT law of love...that, that great law will catch you up, and will work to the fullest untill every farthing has been paid.

AND FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, OF THE DIBILITATING EFFECTS, THAT THAT GREAT LAW OF "REAP AS YOU SOW" DOES HAVE ON THE "SOUL SELF", OF A PERSON WHO IS ACTING OUT OF HARMONY WITH GODS LAWS OF LOVE......WELL I CAN TELL ONE AND ALL, OF THIS FORUM, THAT I WILL ONLY EVER COME FROM A LOVING SPACE OF BEING....."PERIOD".

And lastly jeremy. ...to settle your mind on one other issue that you so obviously have stuck in your mind.
I do not agree with much of what "AB ORIGINE" believes and or posts about.....and I am definitely not in 'cahoots' with "AB" WHATSOEVER...PERIOD !

Jeremy as I have said once or twice before to "AB",
I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA....THAT "AB" HAS NOT EVEN TOUCHED ON IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY, IN ANY OF HIS POSTS. ...
AND THOSE PHENOMENA, WILL DEFINATELY BLOW HIS SPIRITUAL MIND, ONCE HE SHEDS THE FLESH ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND GETS TO SEE WITH HIS VERY OWN "SPIRITUAL EYES" WHAT I AM AWARE OF...

."AB" AND I ARE ON COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAVE LENGTHS. !!!

Neil.
Old 13-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Suspended
neil,

I'd complaint more than 5 times about you used high current to shock my spirit when I rang your bell. But at that time you refused to admit that I've rung the bell. That's you wanted me to ring it more than one time with the constructed with high voltage bell. So now you explain to me, I've made a mistake. Is it not too late to say so. I thought you're dumb then you want to argue about that again?

Don't forget my Cupidson was with me and I never make a mistake otherwise how can I heal my patients who are thousands of miles away from me? Can I make a mistake or by chances they get well?

Law of reap and sow? Are you sure, so far you only claim and put an unloving hat to my head why not you wear it yourself? And that imply you're " loving" by saying others are not. Is that you're professed or obsessed by yourself?

Just see how many of my friends Gods staying in my universe-heaven? Just to imagine to me , how much care I can to provide everything to them by my creation and everyday meal supplied by me. Is it my care to them isn't loving? Just explain to me. So maybe to your kind of unloving type is treated by me in an unloving manner. I treat how others treated me. I'm not pretentious of loving kindness to anybody.....

You no need to fight the dark force don't mean that you're loving being. But I fight only the obstinate bad gods and mostly they fight me (or creating troubles to the world or the universe) at the first place. Then I'm defending myself. Otherwise I may get killed.

I fight them is for the purpose of rearranging the spiritual realm order or to provide a peaceful zone for them to stay peacefully together, that's why and what I fight for. And I've explained so many times already. It seems that you're surely too slow to understand something. So how can you decide what's right and wrong or before you can , you're dead already. Too slow to act or react.

You never dealing with them and they're more cunning than you can think of, don't forget they're Gods or bad Gods. Unless you're omniscient (guess for only the right answer) then you can react or act in time. And so far none of the righteous Gods able to deal with them. I'm dealing all the bad gods, demons, ghosts, aliens...... On earth and in the universe. They're fiercest groups in the universe and you telling me to show them "loving" attitude? They'll fight you to their last one.

So if I'm you then I'll not be able to write to you now just by your application of loving theory. Long time ago, I'd death.

Maybe you only know the law of hypocrite and jealousy as my perception do. My dharma is much more higher than you and you think that I'm influenced by dark forces. My mentors are Jesus Christ, God Jehovah, Buddha Sakyamuni, Old Angel, Creator Light Power, Good Energy Goddess......... So can they protect me....? And you never wake up on that thought, I'm influenced or possessed by dark forces. So how can you understand what's right and wrong with the elite Gods or demons or aliens...?

If you're as you said, you're against Ab Orgine then why you're only interested to oppose to me but you never said anything about Ab Orgine accusations to Christian God. That means you agree with what he says. But you like to "fight" me. That's absurd.

You said of "your father in heaven". Is he God Jehovah or the creator? If he's creator and creator claims that I'm him. So what should you call me? Just think carefully before you should answer anything , who's your father in heaven?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Show to me where's your post. I read almost every post here, just show to me....

[Jeremy as I have said once or twice before to "AB",
I HAVE SEEN AND EXPERIENCED SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA....THAT "AB" HAS NOT EVEN TOUCHED ON IN THE SLIGHTEST WAY, IN ANY OF HIS POSTS. ...
AND THOSE PHENOMENA, WILL DEFINATELY BLOW HIS SPIRITUAL MIND, ONCE HE SHEDS THE FLESH ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND GETS TO SEE WITH HIS VERY OWN "SPIRITUAL EYES" WHAT I AM AWARE OF...]
Old 13-10-2017, 05:43 PM
Master
Gosh.... so much ' judging ' on a judging thread
Old 13-10-2017, 05:56 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Gosh.... so much ' judging ' on a judging thread

Good exercise for training our thinking. Not bad at all. Sky thanks for your support. I'm always wondering why people always don't know what they're saying or doing? Afterwards, they'll tell me, no I don't mean it or I didn't do it? I've amnesia but other worse than me. That's a joke.
Old 13-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Good exercise for training our thinking. No bad at all. Sky thanks for your support. I'm always wondering why people always don't know what they're saying or doing? Afterwards, they'll tell me, no I don't mean it or I didn't do it? I've amnesia but other worse than me. That's a joke.

Don't take things so seriously Jeremy, mybe understanding that everyone has their own personal beliefs that don't always fit in with our own is a good exercise, each to their own