Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-03-2013, 03:37 PM
Experiencer

Lots of near-accidents... need help!

We've had lots of almost accidents lately, and I'd really like to know what they're supposed to mean. Here's a list, all in the last week or so, and in order:

- Burnt my hand (small) on a spatula, which had gotten hot from being over the toaster
- Mom cut her hand on a can while making dinner
- Dad almost got hit head-on when another car crossed the double line to get around a semi that was turning too slow. Freaked him out pretty good (he had to drive off the road to avoid the car) and really got him thinking about life for the rest of the day.
- Dad was trying to install a new shower head and ended up with water all over him and all over the bathroom.
- A piece of bread fell off the loaf while it was cooking, and when we made dinner right after that, it caught fire and had a good 4 inches of flames coming off it. Good thing it was a pretty small piece!
- Dad had a random explosive argument at dinner about salt
- I just about ran into the house sledding yesterday. Came within probably 4 inches of hitting the corner of the house and took out the drain thing that sits under the gutter.
- Last night, found out my grandfather is in the hospital with kidney problems.

I mean, okay, Universe, I hear you!! But I have no idea what you're trying to tell me! Can anyone give me any insight before these near-accidents get worse? I don't know what they're trying to tell me. There's a lot going on right now - very strong desire to move, everyone wanting to change careers, etc. Just generally tired of being here and wanting to move and start over and have a different life.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:07 PM
Master
I looked it up in Loiuse Hay's book "You can Heal Yourself". It lists metaphysical causes for bodily issues. The way we think and our entrenched thinking patterns are very connected to the way we experience life and create our lives.

Accidents: Inability to speak up for self. Rebellion against authority. Belief in violence.

Injuries (cuts & Wounds) : Anger at the self. Feeling guilty.

Burns: Anger, burning up. Incensed.

Kidney Problems: Criticism, disapointment, failure, shame, Reacting like a little kid.

Balance, loss of (semi and drain incident): Scattered thinking. Not centered.

Best guess is as individuals you each have some thinking to do about things and also collectively as a family. Learned behaviors pass down generationally. In other words we also learn how to supress and not deal with things and the body acting up is the last line of warning signals to get our attention that things inside is need addressed. Things that go unaddeessed over a life time lead to major medical issues. You and your family are getting the first levl of bodily warnings to pay attentionand make course changes.

Here's New Thought Patterns to reduce and help with each area of concern:

Burns: I create only peace and harmony within myself and in my enviroment. I deserve to feel good.

Accidents: I release the pattern in me thatcreated this. I am at peace, I am worthwhile.

Injuries: I now release anger in positive ways. I love and appreciate myself.

Kidney Problems: Divine Right Action is always taking place in my life. Only good comes from each experience. It is safe to grow up.

Balance: I center myself in safety and accept the perfection of my life. All is well.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Master
And Congradulations for recognizing something was going wrong and that there might be something you can do about it! It's a step towards self realization and not being a victum of life. Well Done!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:29 PM
amy green

CrystalSong - interesting list of possibilities and solutions there.

Last edited by amy green : 04-03-2013 at 07:11 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 04:52 PM
Experiencer

Interesting list, CrystalSong. But I should point out that it was my grandfather who has kidney problems, and he lives on the other side of the country. They haven't all been body injuries... I mean, they could have been, but nobody got hurt when the bread caught fire. It actually was pretty funny after the fact when we were talking about it, especially when hearing my parents stories about past car fires and such. Does all of this still apply when nobody is hurt? And any thoughts on why this would all happen so suddenly? I mean, we've been trying to figure out ways to change our lives for several years.

This is an article that really hit me... but I don't know what they're trying to tell us!
http://ezinearticles.com/?When-You-M...nte&id=1274716
Old 04-03-2013, 05:01 PM
Master
The grandad is already in the hospital, so he's under care so to speak.
The message is dis-ease = disease.
Doctors/surgery is in many cases avoidable by our long term thinking patterns, however if we miss the messages and warnings the body gives us then Doctors/Medicines/Surgery become unavoidable.

Louise L. Hays research/book isn't a solution for everyone but I like how it makes me think more in terms of taking care of my thoughts for a life time of good health as apposed to how I've been doing it which was 'do/think whatever and let the doctors sort it out in the end'.
Turns out there's a lot involved in not being a victum of life, much more than I could have guessed. Turns out we actually have a lot of freedom and control of our lives....thankfully!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Experiencer

It is interesting, though. I haven't heard of a book like that before.

Part of the problem - actually, most of the problem - is that my dad is not very open-minded about stuff like this. He's the one with the most to fix, but he's the most un-open to how to fix anything.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Master
The burned bread would fall more under "Scattered thinking. Not centered."
We don't actually have to get injured or wounded to get a sign that we're not paying enough attention to what we're doing and our brains are busy on something not related to the job infront of us.

This Japaneese Koan illistrates it in another way:

A monk asked Zhaozhou to teach him.
Zhaozhou asked, "Have you eaten your meal?"
The monk replied, "Yes, I have."
"Then go wash your bowl", said Zhaozhou.
At that moment, the monk was enlightened.

Another thought for you comes from the sages, saints, mystics and Enlightened ones of every culture, each says it in their own way, but the gist of it is:
To change the world, change yourself.

The New Age philosophy would say that by opening to your own highest self and bringing in teh Light you change vibrationally, which causes those around you to rise vibrationally also. The Christians would say Let your Light shine that it may illuminate the dark places.
You get the idea, work on you, be Yourself what you want others to be. Lead by living example.