Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-05-2017, 11:49 PM
Guide

He is released and the bond between you remains and now he is more than a dog. like dog existence was him stuffed in his crate or pen, and what he who he is now has been set free in the open field to romp in the light with you.
Old 31-05-2017, 04:02 AM
Pathfinder
I'm so sorry for your loss. Some people wouldn't understand that you can grieve a pet so badly, but I think it's only natural and the bond you two had was absolutely beautiful. I'm going through a grieving process that most people wouldn't understand as well and I know that it doesn't matter how much sense it makes to others, it is real, very real.

I think it's wonderful what you experienced there in the end. I think you were comforted by your pet's spirit so that you don't have to suffer so badly. A similar thing happened to me when my grandmother passed away. I understood that death is not a bad thing, that it's a wonderful, peaceful release from all the pain and troubles of this world.

I'm wishing you all the best.

“We are neighbors in a modern world where proximity is relative and the threshold to our hearts moves outside time and space.”
Old 01-06-2017, 10:26 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Tractors
Thank you everybod. I am really sorry for taking this long to come back.

Yes, in a way I am happy that I saw what I saw. This would be much harder if I didn't experience it. Also I saw the dog in dreams twice. In the first night after his death he just came out of nowhere in a dream that was about some nonsense. I knew suddenly that I was dreaming and I was so happy to see him. It felt real. His fur felt real and everything was like before although he looked much younger and very happy and healthy. Then I woke up. It happened again in the next night and then it stopped. Maybe it was just my mind doing it's stuff but it helped a lot too.

It's tough to loose a pet but I think that we most likely gain more than we loose at the end. It is a shame that dogs/cats/etc. don't live as long as we do most often. I hope, if there is reincarnation, that our dog goes to some nice place. He was so kind and although he was not very clever he was socially very intelligent. He was big and gentle and was always aware of how everybody felt. He always helped no matter how scared he was and how much pain he had.

Carnate, it must be tough to work in the field of psychology. I had a good experience with one therapist although she didn't really believe that what I kept seeing was real in the physical sense. She believed it was real in some way though. She believed that thoughts, dreams and visions are real since they do happen and affect people. She didn't think I was crazy. She didn't care about how I handled things if it was legal and it worked and I remained functional. But there are not many that are helpful. I used to take antipsychotics but they had no affect on what I experienced. They messed on my health other ways though.

I wish there was someone people could go to and talk about this stuff. Someone who would listen and give advice so that people who experience this stuff remain functional. Even if you don't believe that there is anything beyond the physical world you must know how powerful human mind is and that unexplainable things happen. It would be great to physically talk to somebody who neither glorifies the experince nor denies it.

I studied natural sciences. It would be not wise to say that humans know much. We know nothing about this universe really. There is a lot we don't know. We are like ants who debate if whales exist or not. If ants could debate of course.

It's wonderful you've been able to see your dog in dreams, I have had my dog visit me in a dream (dream or Astral thing), though only once. But it was so real, his fur, his smell, everything about him felt so real, and I remember thinking, 'Toby, you didn't die, you're here!, it must have been a dream that you died'.
Another time I saw what I can only describe as a ghost golden retriever. It was at an old farm house, it just walked past and then disappeared. Later I saw a black and white photo of the dog (or what looked like that dog) on a sideboard in the hall.
You're right about there being a lot we don't know. Many scientists who know so much about their subjects, only know about this physical universe, and that's only a small part of it.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:19 AM
Master
My dog(Tangle) died in 1993, nearly 9 years old

He came too me a month later...

I was slightly out of my body stroking him on my bed

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 28-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Ascender
Hi 11 Tractors!

First, let me say welcome to this forum...its a great place to learn.

Next, I am so sorry about your beloved pet. To me our pets are family members and losing them is very painful.

Lastly, I don't believe you are crazy..to me it sounds like you have a special gift. I like how Carnate explained about the medical field not accepting this. Hopefully someday soon they will learn how real it is..until then we need to stand together and trust ourselves. I am working on that myself.
Old 29-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog and I'm sure your worried about where your dog is now.

Please let me explain what happened with my beautiful cat Lilly. She was elderly and sick. There was nothing more we could do other than put her out of her misery.

I was so very sad and so worried because I didnt think she could possibly cross over on her own. She was very pretty but she lacked the knowhow.... Ok, she was pretty, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer; (i hate to admit )and i was afraid she would be stuck here.
I'm now convinced they also go to where we go after we have left here (i call it heaven) because a male human spirit showed up in a dream a couple of nights after Lilly passed.
He told me he wasnt a big fan of cats but was doing this as a favour.
He was bringing her to my aunt who passed away about a year or so before to take care of her. He had Lilly beside him and she looked so happy and healthy. I was so happy and excited for Lilly.
Thats why I"m convinced they go where we go when we cross over.
Dont be surprised if your dog comes for visits. Lilly has come a few times but not on her own of course.
I can feel her around me from time to time.

Love Shine