Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 15-05-2016, 03:48 AM
Seeker

Book1 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
An interesting take on things Celaris. Had fun reading it.

Btw, I love the way you spelled hue-mans.
I instead use Terrhasu as an identifier now. It fits the state of mind that seems to exist.

I have a really integral view on things lol :)

http://integralism.com/integralism-d...usness_85.html
Old 19-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Suspended
Old 01-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Master
I'm blue da ba dee

I are blue star peoples ^_^

(being a goof, not trying to be like transcending duality and shtuffs right now, just goofy which is why the spelling)

What you call blue star peoples, I have different words for. One way of saying it is (speaking from third person) my vessel is a blue star, and through him I can access and work in and through the world.

I'm not sure really what you mean by blue people, I honestly don't care much for the names.

More interested in what you have searched long and hard for, and compressed into small packets for me:

"blue people are like this"
"blue people will do this"

so i can 1. tell you if that information is correct or inaccurate. 2. be inspired to do great things someday. There are few to no natural blue leaders in my opinion, so all blue leaders must choose leadership and thats why our leaders are few in number, but often shake the world.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Guide
I also suspect them to be Pleiadean.
Old 02-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes i have met one in my dreams and she let me ask her almost any question i wanted. Then when i asked what was going to happen to humanity as a whole in regards to the current situations here she told me she would be right back and then she disappeared and i woke up. She was blue skinned with long black hair and beautiful. She was on a hospital like bed with wires coming out of her body. I didnt know until just now that others have seen them i searched for it and could find almost nothing. I still remember her face and our conversation. She answered tons of questions and i hit her with the most important one and she couldnt answer. Every time i speak to otherworldly beings in my dreams they have things that they cannot say. I found this out when speaking to my father who was telling me about the light after you die. he told me it was just like people have spoken of with the light the family members the feeling of calm etc. His voice started breaking up like a cellphone and he was sucked away. Then these two other people who i have dubbed his handlers came and told me he wasnt allowed to tell me that. I wouldnt be able to see him for a few months after that because he went against protocall. These beings are here for some reason and i believe the afterlife may be more than we ever imagined...IF ANYONE ELSE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...thank you for this post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7Daze
Yes i have met one in my dreams and she let me ask her almost any question i wanted. Then when i asked what was going to happen to humanity as a whole in regards to the current situations here she told me she would be right back and then she disappeared and i woke up. She was blue skinned with long black hair and beautiful. She was on a hospital like bed with wires coming out of her body. I didnt know until just now that others have seen them i searched for it and could find almost nothing. I still remember her face and our conversation. She answered tons of questions and i hit her with the most important one and she couldnt answer. Every time i speak to otherworldly beings in my dreams they have things that they cannot say. I found this out when speaking to my father who was telling me about the light after you die. he told me it was just like people have spoken of with the light the family members the feeling of calm etc. His voice started breaking up like a cellphone and he was sucked away. Then these two other people who i have dubbed his handlers came and told me he wasnt allowed to tell me that. I wouldnt be able to see him for a few months after that because he went against protocall. These beings are here for some reason and i believe the afterlife may be more than we ever imagined...IF ANYONE ELSE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW...thank you for this post

Because otherwordly beings are usually more advanced than us, there is nothing they can not answer or say. The human body can't comprehend certain things, and also your specific body may not be strong enough yet to handle the experience. WHen the dream cuts short, it's because you have reached your limit, not because the being is witholding knowledge, or because there is something they cant say. humble yourself, or build your strength (meditate, exericse, eat healthy/sleep), to expand your limit

Spirits can know of after life, past lift, etc. all otherworldly knowledge. Human can as well, so I wonder why your so concerned with other beings being special.... you are more special than anything in the universe, but you act as though it ain't so. Just some food for though.

Also, these experiences with your father spirit, and not seeing him, are not tied to rules of the afterlife, breaking rules of speech, knowledge. They are created from your mind. When you did not receive the message you wanted, you blamed your fathers spirit, and he did not feel called for many months.
Old 30-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Suspended

I'm a Sirian starseed, and "blue star" to me is a Sirius B reference

Many things you can map onto Sirius A/B/C, one is:

Sirius A: Father
Sirius B: Son
Sirius C: Holy Ghost

The son died, that's something to be blue about if you ask me

(If the sun dies, you're gonna be blue from freezing to death)

Sirius B literally died when it "consumed its resources" and went through the red giant/white dwarf thing

The colors I've mapped onto the Sirius trinity are

A: white (or yellow)
B: black (or blue)
C: red

White/black/red and yellow/blue/red

Just for fun, a few more:

A: Horus
B: Osiris
C: Isis

A: Dominant function
B: Inferior function
C: Shadow
(Jungian functions/MBTI)

A: Dog
B: Cat
C: Snake

A: Ida
B: Pingala
C: Sushumna

Before death:
A: 1
B: 1
C: 0
(110)

After death:
A: 1
B: 0
C: 0
(100)

Takes "keep it 100" super deep, to a born-again level, which is where authenticity comes from anyway -- gotta go through that Pluto death to get all the bull**** off

Oh! I almost forgot. My name, 100 the cat. It's a Sirius B reference. I saw an Oprah show years ago about a little girl with schizophrenia (her name was January, iirc), and one of the entities that beat the **** out of her she called 100 the cat (again, iirc -- I didn't dig up the show to double check). If my memory is right about that, then it just goes to show how schizophrenia is being at war with God (aka your own intuition).

Now that I think about it, it might've been 400. For some reason I associate "100 the cat" with that show though. Maybe it's just a combo of Sirius B on the brain and my mom trying to convince me I was crazy since I was little.

Last edited by 100_the_cat : 30-09-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:10 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Because otherwordly beings are usually more advanced than us, there is nothing they can not answer or say. The human body can't comprehend certain things, and also your specific body may not be strong enough yet to handle the experience. WHen the dream cuts short, it's because you have reached your limit, not because the being is witholding knowledge, or because there is something they cant say. humble yourself, or build your strength (meditate, exericse, eat healthy/sleep), to expand your limit

Spirits can know of after life, past lift, etc. all otherworldly knowledge. Human can as well, so I wonder why your so concerned with other beings being special.... you are more special than anything in the universe, but you act as though it ain't so. Just some food for though.

Also, these experiences with your father spirit, and not seeing him, are not tied to rules of the afterlife, breaking rules of speech, knowledge. They are created from your mind. When you did not receive the message you wanted, you blamed your fathers spirit, and he did not feel called for many months.

I feel there are many words of truth here.

We are all intrinsically, powerful loving multi-dimensional Beings with a great awareness and depth of knowledge. But sometimes our consciousness (while in our present state) could be overwhelmed by too much at once.

But (to 7Daze ) it also could be that what you call your father's 'handlers'...(?) could be Guides who understand both of you, and may understand exactly what you need to progress further....also what he needs to do to assist you. Their help would never be forced or cause deliberate restriction but would be given in the form of awareness, through love, of your need for self- discovery. If you would discover more with periods of less contact from him, then he would, lovingly, wish to grant you that growth opportunity.
Old 09-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Seeker

sounds interesting, ill give it some thought!
Old 10-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows

Andromedans Brilliant pic Nature Grows!
The peaceful and compassionate feel here in the pic is PERFECT for them.

And yes they are bald.
Not so androgynous though, and no heavy kohl around the eyes.
Just blue, hairless and large. Shaq would be average height and size for a man, and a robust 6 ft is on the runty or petite side for women.

As far as I know Pleaidians aren't blue (at least not typically), just pale, very large, very tall, and very anglo looking And they all have body hair. Definitely weirder than the Andromedans IMO, and by that I mean just more like a lot of folks here on earth.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke