Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-10-2015, 10:18 PM
Pathfinder
Living Aimlessly

Living aimlessly probably sums up how I'm feeling at the moment and creating this thread in the Health section is the only place I could think of.

I honestly don't know what to do in my life, I have an interest in philosophy, advising people and wanting to live as a wise mentor of some sort. But at the same time I want my own freedom to do things I will enjoy, am I lacking enlightenment or happiness? If I can then living with the monks in China or somewhere would be my last resort but will be avoided if I can help it.

I've recently been attempting astral projections to see if I can find answers beyond this world. Meditating I have been doing a bit recently too, but I have been sleeping more than I usually do in the day as well as the night (obviously).

Could someone advise me somehow? Not sure what I am completely after and feel like I am just not going anywhere except from probably slowly getting more knowledge and a change of mindset.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:40 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taokuoh
Living aimlessly probably sums up how I'm feeling at the moment and creating this thread in the Health section is the only place I could think of.

I honestly don't know what to do in my life, I have an interest in philosophy, advising people and wanting to live as a wise mentor of some sort. But at the same time I want my own freedom to do things I will enjoy, am I lacking enlightenment or happiness? If I can then living with the monks in China or somewhere would be my last resort but will be avoided if I can help it.

I've recently been attempting astral projections to see if I can find answers beyond this world. Meditating I have been doing a bit recently too, but I have been sleeping more than I usually do in the day as well as the night (obviously).

Could someone advise me somehow? Not sure what I am completely after and feel like I am just not going anywhere except from probably slowly getting more knowledge and a change of mindset.

Are you seeking to Astral project? This section doesn't get as much as feedback as the Astral Projection section. Why don't I move it there as it is a very active section. If it gets no responses I'll move it to the spirituality area.
Old 25-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Are you seeking to Astral project? This section doesn't get as much as feedback as the Astral Projection section. Why don't I move it there as it is a very active section. If it gets no responses I'll move it to the spirituality area.

I think I am partly, but I'm mainly confused as well. Thank you though for your help.
Old 25-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Super Moderator
Sleeping more can sometimes happen at times of great change, as more energy is required to deal with the changes. Sometimes this isn't always realised consciously for a while.

But sometimes it can be a means of escape perhaps, or as a result of boredom and indecision, or even some level of depression.

However it is my opinion that Humans -as Creatures -actually do need more sleep and rest in the Autumn and Winter months especially if living in temperate or high northern/southern zones. So sometimes a little lassitude comes in with the Autumn.
Many humans deny that with their lifestyles and concepts especially in this modern age. Artificial lighting and central heating also confuse the 'creature within'.

But outside of all that, you are seeking something....but don't quite know what it is you are seeking? Or wondering how quite to fit your abilities and special gifts into the world, and make them useful?

Wandering aimlessly while out of body may bring no fulfilling answers....I don't know. On the other hand it might. If your heart is set on that course, then give it a try!
Old 25-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Sleeping more can sometimes happen at times of great change, as more energy is required to deal with the changes. Sometimes this isn't always realised consciously for a while.

But sometimes it can be a means of escape perhaps, or as a result of boredom and indecision, or even some level of depression.

However it is my opinion that Humans -as Creatures -actually do need more sleep and rest in the Autumn and Winter months especially if living in temperate or high northern/southern zones. So sometimes a little lassitude comes in with the Autumn.
Many humans deny that with their lifestyles and concepts especially in this modern age. Artificial lighting and central heating also confuse the 'creature within'.

But outside of all that, you are seeking something....but don't quite know what it is you are seeking? Or wondering how quite to fit your abilities and special gifts into the world, and make them useful?

Wandering aimlessly while out of body may bring no fulfilling answers....I don't know. On the other hand it might. If your heart is set on that course, then give it a try!

My lack of sleep draws from being indecisive, means of escape and if I'm not feeling happy then I fall asleep then also.

I think finding a place for my abilities to be useful comes into it or where I fit in the world in general.
Old 25-10-2015, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
What are your passions? Do you have any? What moves you or makes you want to jump up and do something to help right now? You don't even have to be super-talented, just feel for whatever it is that you feel for, and there will be a niche for your abilities somewhere. Of course that doesn't always mean you will get paid for it. But sometimes it's a case of rendering unto Caesar those things which are Caesar's and giving out work concerning what moves you for free...
Old 26-10-2015, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
What are your passions? Do you have any? What moves you or makes you want to jump up and do something to help right now? You don't even have to be super-talented, just feel for whatever it is that you feel for, and there will be a niche for your abilities somewhere. Of course that doesn't always mean you will get paid for it. But sometimes it's a case of rendering unto Caesar those things which are Caesar's and giving out work concerning what moves you for free...

I have many passions but they tend to flicker from one to another. I've been told to stop confusing my hobbies and interests with careers.

I think giving wisdom to people is something I would ultimately enjoy, perhaps it's the reason why I suddenly sparked an interest for reading books and gaining knowledge. Perhaps it's just a fantasy in my head?

There is probably many things I would do and enjoy without getting paid but I'm under the influence of getting paid is a must and happiness seems to come under second.
Old 26-10-2015, 06:31 AM
Knower

Well, I can suggest one thing thats helped me a little, make a list of your passions and organise them into groups of practical and not so and list them in the order you find most interesting. I'm in the same boat as you honestly, another good thing to try is helping others, it'll always be something that aids in self satisfaction. When you can't help yourself, help others.
Old 26-10-2015, 01:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Well, I can suggest one thing thats helped me a little, make a list of your passions and organise them into groups of practical and not so and list them in the order you find most interesting. I'm in the same boat as you honestly, another good thing to try is helping others, it'll always be something that aids in self satisfaction. When you can't help yourself, help others.

I'll try that, writing things down usually helps me get things off my mind.
Old 27-10-2015, 03:20 AM
Seeker

Taokuoh,

astral projection will definitely give you answers as well as studying your dreams. once you actually projected, there's this whole new world waiting to be explored. It was a great discovery for me.

http://belsebuub.com/articles/the-dr...ce-of-the-mind

http://belsebuub.com/articles/dont-j...xperience-them

http://belsebuub.com/articles/an-int...iritual-change

free astral projection ebook. There are techniques and practices to follow.

http://belsebuub.com/free-spiritual-...tual-knowledge

Youtube video of those who learn to AP through the book above and made videos about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEd8s5bIj_U
Another free Ebooks self-knowledge:
vvhttp://belsebuub.com/free-spiritual-ebooks/self-knowledge-for-spiritual-awakening

AP was great discovery for me. Hope it will be for you too.