Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 03-10-2015, 09:04 AM
Knower
Emotional Body & Disease

Your body is a emotional sponge, that you absorb emotions over time that can contribute to disease. You can prevent that by twisting your arms, legs, skin to rid of the negative emotions that affect you badly just like a sponge and squeezing the dirty water out.

Even Dr Emoto said that chicken or any meat like beef can have negative emotions inside that the animals had when they were butchered and chemicals as well that affect your emotional health and vibration.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 09-11-2015, 05:58 PM
Master
Once they have got you by your emotions, NOW you are really in a prison. Every single illness has a emotional component, and once you buy into that emotional trauma and keep reminding yourself everyday of it..? this is when you start to suffer from a multitude of symptoms. Many people today in record numbers are compounded their own illnesses, and making them even worse! emotions are the creative force within us, but they can also be very very destructive.

Some of the sickest people in the world, are the best experts in health and nutrition! but this still gets nowhere, because in so many ways chronic illness is a mental game. I don't bother with doctors, if i am ever in pain! then i shall be in pain and just ride it out!

Butcher meat may well have some sort of negative vibration within it, but ultimate if it makes you feel good! it makes you feel good. But now that you have raise this point, there might be people out there now who begin to worry and create a problem for themselves.

Sometimes knowing too much, can do you damage. Or obsessing too much over something, can create some sort of emotional prison! especially when it comes diet and nutrition.

I could go through this forum, and pull out all the stops within this area. But the penny is dropping with me.......(whatever you resist will persist).

Relax.....just relax.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:19 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
Your body is a emotional sponge, that you absorb emotions over time that can contribute to disease. You can prevent that by twisting your arms, legs, skin to rid of the negative emotions that affect you badly just like a sponge and squeezing the dirty water out.

Even Dr Emoto said that chicken or any meat like beef can have negative emotions inside that the animals had when they were butchered and chemicals as well that affect your emotional health and vibration.
I don't believe one could "squeeze out" emotions even if they wanted to. But you can certainly deny emotions. If a person has emotions, the emotions are theirs'. I don't think emotions are like lint, or fleas that belong to someone else imo.