Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 25-12-2010, 12:05 AM
isis40

visions intensifying

Hey sweet peeps happy holidays&may love,peace&prosperity come ur way.Now for my question.I have been having rather strange spontanious kind of visions 4 quite a while now but they are getting more intense of late.They are not bad scenes.I,ll just explain what happens I am awake,I close my eyes& a scene will be there so I cant help but close my eyes again 2 see wats going on.I have been in many family situations where we are sitting around having dinner but I am seeing thru the eyes of someone thats not me.This has been increasing in how often it happens.Eg.The other day I was an african Americam male having thaksgiving dinner with his family it was all good but 4 the 1st time I got his name.Now yesterday things got a bit more weird I saw a mother from whwt looked like the 60,s attacked by a shark then it moved to what I think was her in a wheelchair[not looking thru her eyes as in past visions] then I saw her little girl with same time frame clothing but something new happened I saw like cartoon butterflys around her head & a bunny run past but those props were like a cartoon.The little girl was real 2 my mind& very afraid of her mom[woman in wheelchair]as she ran up the back stairs of her house as soon as those wheels came into site. The child gave me her name[tina]yet she spoke no words 2 me the looks on her face told me her feelings.This is happening more often I don,t think I have phycic abilities.I,m an australian so many of these visions are African except 4 tina.Up until now I thought I,m just picking up thoughts of others like radio waves but when I,ve had the last few visions&i,m gettin names&emotions I,m a bit freaked.I just turned 40 I,ve never been phycic but I am spiritual& do meditate.Please some1 tell me this is normal at my age.I don,t know how 2 help scared little girls who could well be long gone.
peace& love
may ur holiday be blessed with much happiness
I,m not afraid [yet] I just don,t get it any insite most appreciated