Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Autumnmoon

Good question

I would have to say....inner peace. I struggle every day with self acceptance.
Old 26-06-2014, 04:08 AM
Claire deLune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnmoon
I would have to say....inner peace. I struggle every day with self acceptance.

Autumn Moon...I love that name! Self-acceptance is such a huge thing, a journey I think. I've been on the journey for a long time and now, at almost 32 years old, learning to accept and love every part of me. I have my days, of course, but I can tell you that if this girl, who once shadowed her own magnificence, can learn to love herself, you can too. I even write about self-love now :)
Old 03-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
I want to enjoy every part of my journey very deeply, and love myself and everyone and everything unconditionally, just because we are.
But you are probably asking about specific experiences we want to experience here. I would love to create permaculture oasis garden, and live a rounded home built with love from earth bags, with many window seats, and arched windows, built in shelves. Well, I have many more, but I don't want to share it all yet.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:25 AM
SkyeSpitfire

I want to use my talents to improve society, the world and influence people. It's a slow process, but the goal is very clear to me.
Old 24-08-2014, 01:50 PM
TesseLated

On an inner level...I want to have a heart that doesn't ache from wanting to have a life partner...I want to not care about it.

I've tried to distance myself from this feeling and it just keeps coming...Everywhere I see families and couples being together and think..'When's my turn?' Why do I keep picking the wrong ones to get involved with? And it seems now I don't trust enough to not be terrified when I do get interested..

I do believe I love myself-I am creative, loving, etc...I'm beginning to think that I'm just one that was meant to be alone..a terrible feeling...and if I have these kinds of thoughts-how do I change them? Just thinking about the opposite over and over?

I know nothing of LOA besides what I've heard is the basic premise..I just joined here a few days ago. I know there's a book, but is there a place here that I can read all about it (besides individual threads) in a nutshell? I may not have seen it yet..I've just been replying to threads that interest me so far.

On an outward looking level...giving back...I want to join the Peace Corps and teach teachers..I have been a teacher for 15 yrs., and I believe I'm ready to go for this life-long dream.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:55 PM
Falhalterra

I want to become a voice actress, move out and live with the man I love, build myself up to hopefully help others by healing them or being a counselor, and just live out the purpose I've been put here for, that I will find in time.
Old 17-09-2014, 04:19 AM
Firefly5

I want to make money for living and travel/adventure by doing what I love and am passionate about - art. I got everything else. :)
Old 22-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Experiencer

I want a peaceful, happy life whatever that may entail. And to travel and experience many things.
Old 22-09-2014, 11:32 PM
AeternaLight

I want to make new friends.
Old 23-09-2014, 12:18 AM
TesseLated

I'd like for a prior relationship/person to tell me goodbye.