Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 20-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Administrator
"Loonies going Missing"

Hello

This is nothing new in the house I live but I thought I would share.

This AM I got out from me wallet $5.00 in "Loonies" and I put them on the counter for me Son. I went and put the wallet back and to get me keys. I turned around to get the money for him to give to him and three were missing. There was only two left. He was not in the room and the CAT does not go on the counter and I would have heard them hit the floor. So I though OK I must have been thinking on bus fair and only taken out two...NOPE they were not in the wallet. I am out 3 loonies lol and if Spirit is listening I would like them back.....

Lynn
Old 20-04-2012, 07:44 PM
Master
That's one of those"I know I'm not crazy" moments! "I know I put the money there"! I had that happen with my dog's bowls. First, my boy spirits nested them by the door(two bowls, two dogs), I took them to the kitchen and put them on the counter. I got back on the computer for a while and got up to get more coffee - the bowls were back in the tv room - one on one side of the room, one on the other - right where they started.

Tell your prankster that was a funny joke, but that's all you had and ya need it back! I have had to tell my pranksters that several times.

BTW, what's a loonie? It could describe me, but that's another story. LOL!
Old 20-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Administrator
Hello

LOL sorry a "Loonie" is the Canadian Dollar coin, called a Loonie as that is the bird that be on one side of it.

Lynn
Old 20-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Master
Thanks, Lynn. I figured it was something like that, but it never hurts to ask a question. LOL! I could have looked it up I guess. Nah, that would have been too easy. Was the coinage returned yet? Yikes.
Old 21-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Master
I wonder if there are spirit rules regarding stealing from a person.
Old 21-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Master
That's a good question! I don't know if that could be considered stealing in our sense - mine did it to get our attention. They put it back after a while. I often wonder what they do with the stuff they borrow for a time. I had a sweatshirt and a dog bone go missing for 4 days right before I was able to make contact. The spirit took it to get my attention - it got my attention all right - I thought I had lost my mind! LOL!
Old 21-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Administrator
Hello

NOPE the coins though I asked for them to be put back are not back. So its not the usual suspect here "Railway Joe" as he likes shinny gold, though maybe thinking on it he would have found that it was not gold. HMMM.

Good question if man steals from another man there is said to be laws that can come into place or karma, I wonder on that in the Spirit World.

I have a guided meditation Sunday I might ask for some clarity on this then.

Lynn
Old 22-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Master
Eagerly awaits Lynn's results of the Sunday's guided meditation.

I really don't undertand how it works but in some cultures, the spirits are always asking/needing money. One of my daughter's spirit friends asked us if he could borrow our money. I was dumbfounded. He explained that his family is very poor and needs assistance. I replied that I would help if I could. I'm wracking my brain on how to lend money to spirits. My husband would throw a fit if I bought paper money and burnt it for him. So my daughter said she solved the problem. She thought of lots of money and send it to him and he said thanks.

Why would spirits need money? Does life resume as normal on the other side?
Old 23-04-2012, 05:02 AM
Administrator
Hello

Well no "loonies" in coins back or spirit kind. What I did get was "Joe" stating very clearly to me "I maybe old and I maybe half deaf but dang if I am blind, I know GOLD when I see it, that would not be it." So it was not him that took it.

Odd thing is that the mate has had missing paper money over the year's too where he goes to get it from hiding and its GONE at times justs the money other times the WHOLE container. I do not for that reason keep much money here.

WHY is money important to Ghosts or Spirits we just have to look to how in many cutlrues one is put to rest. With the riches at times of life, or those offerings put in place for thier journey. That could be the tie to money over there. Too it DOES do something it gets our attentions does it not ?

Often too money is given....Pennies from Heaven based on some idea of fact as a times they are found in strange places and the date on them has a meaning to it. Or when you REALLY need some money ye find some.

Lynn
Old 23-04-2012, 03:19 PM
Master
I never thought of the burial goods being a tie, but it makes perfect sense. I have received money when I really needed it - I suspect from my grandparents. I guess our spirits would have to find it wherever and save it for a rainy day. I wouldnt think that they make it for their own use. Maybe if they did make the money they gift us, it would disappear - they need earth bound, earth manufactured items in order for them to remain with us. Hmmm.... Interesting. Your Joe sounds like a real character!