Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Medium_Laura

Creating your reality

A person who sees his or herself as desirable and successful - who has a world of opportunities is going to create around them that very reality. Which is very different from the person who thinks themselves a failure and believes that the world is intent of beating them down.

Your perception shapes your thinking, which then, shapes the way you act, which then, the way you act affects the people around you and they reflect that back at you.

An example would be this:

You wake up on Monday morning and you find that your automatic coffee pot has not made any coffee.. it's completely dead and now it has started to rain outside.

You have a choice.

You can perceive this as a bad omen and complain all day about not having coffee and how bad this Monday is going to be. You have already created your reality with your mood. People at work pick up your mood, your negativity and they also act accordingly. Being not so nice to you and you have a horrible day. You have expected the worst and you got just what you thought you would.

Or...

You can see this as a good omen. You really wanted to go out and get a fancy latte and this is a great excuse. You also see this as an oppportunity to get a new fangled coffee maker that you really have been wanting for a while now. You are happy when you get to work, humming and singing about your new found luck and people react accordingly. Happy and smiling with you. You have had a great day! You stop at the mall after work and think about how great it will be to make coffee in your new maker tomorrow.

You made a choice with positive energy and thus by projecting it, good things and people have happened to you all day.

Thought is action and it manifests itself in you and your world.

You have the POWER to CHOOSE how you will think and perceive ANY situation. It is as simple as that. Learning to redirect your thought patterns in constructive and positive ways will consciously create what you really want in your life.
Old 27-07-2011, 11:40 PM
flutterangel

If we had a *Like* button I'd be hitting it right now! On the flip side, I don't want to be the co-worker absorbing the negative energy, and possibly ruining my good day. I know that sometimes it doesn't seem as if we can control much, but I always try to remember that I CAN control how I react to things.

flutter
Old 28-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Deactivated Account

Laura, a very uplifting post. I like the way you gave the examples of both choices and how to turn a negative moment into something positive.

Words to remember ~ "A person who sees his or herself as desirable and successful - who has a world of opportunities is going to create around them that very reality. "

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Medium_Laura

Thanks :) I love to inspire and help people go.. "OH! YES!"
Old 28-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Lady of the Mountain

Very nice. Being able to find the positive in every situation is something I had to learn and I'm glad I was able to learn that.
Old 28-07-2011, 08:16 AM
mattie

Actively Choosing Our Reality

Our actively choosing w/ our own emotions & thoughts, scripting our own reality is the beginning of us being a creator energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
...Thought is action and it manifests itself in you and your world.

You have the POWER to CHOOSE how you will think and perceive ANY situation. It is as simple as that. Learning to redirect your thought patterns in constructive and positive ways will consciously create what you really want in your life.

Can't be said enough.
Old 28-07-2011, 04:27 PM
Medium_Laura

you know it Mattie :) *wink*
Old 28-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Master
Hi Laura,

Yes a very insightful posting. However most in our culture are not empowered enough to shift their perceptions by adjusting their thinking. They have become fearfully traumatized.

The best that we can do for them is to demonstrate a different way of being. One of the reasons I like this forum is because we do have empowered members. Those that can shape their thinking to accomplish a task. Those that understand how energy works.

The hardest thing for most of our culture to understand is that they have always been the creator of their reality. Almost every religious focus is about a savior. An outside the self benevolent power that will bring well being to a person. Our perceptions of God are always distorted toward a power outside of the self. We never look for the God within. We are told that God is everywhere yet we are never encourage to look within by those who wish to keep humanity enslaved.

We are in fact our own enslaver. If we were not, these institutions could not exist as they do. They present what the psyche needs to perceive.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Medium_Laura

Very true John. I learned early that the Divine lived within me and was not something to "seek" because it wasn't lost :)
Old 07-08-2011, 06:49 PM
loka1282

Thanks for posting