Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 26-04-2011, 11:10 AM
Knower
I could be an indigo, but my aura's wrong

I thought I might be an indigo, 'cause all the characteristics fit, but don't indigo/crystal/star children have to have specific auras? My aura is like green and red at the same time, (without really mixing) and both dark and bright. (color's dark but shines bright) It also sorta pulses sometimes. That doesn't seem to fit with what the auras for indigo/crystal/star children are supposed to be. Any opinions? Is it just a coincidence that I share the same characteristics as an indigo child?
Old 26-04-2011, 02:17 PM
Experiencer

In my opinion, many have the same characteristics as indigo children. I do also but my aura is mostly always green, blue and turquoise.
My advice is not to worry about what you are or aren't/what title you might give yourself. You are you and that's all that matters. You are perfect and as you should be, and personally, I really think the green energy of the heart chakra is perhaps the most important. But also, my understanding is that star children and other things can have various auras, which you could be one of these. Or maybe you are indigo, as auras are not necessarily permenant in my experience. some colors are always comming and going on some levels.
Old 26-04-2011, 02:54 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
I thought I might be an indigo, 'cause all the characteristics fit, but don't indigo/crystal/star children have to have specific auras? My aura is like green and red at the same time, (without really mixing) and both dark and bright. (color's dark but shines bright) It also sorta pulses sometimes. That doesn't seem to fit with what the auras for indigo/crystal/star children are supposed to be. Any opinions? Is it just a coincidence that I share the same characteristics as an indigo child?

You are probably a forerunner. Forerunners are sent in beforehand (i.e., before the large influx of specific types of souls) in order to pave the way and offer support, understanding, and assistance to those who follow. Being a forerunner cyrstal, I am very familiar with this dynamic. I don't know that all the labeling is important. If it helps you to understand your goal and mission to know the characteristics certainly avail yourself of same, but I wouldn't worry overly much about whether your aura matches that of other Indigos. Even the terminology Indigo is merely something assigned to a specific group of souls with similar vibration levels, frequencies, and as I said before, characteristics. You know deep within you who and what you are, and getting on with your soul assignment is more important than the label others put on you
Old 26-04-2011, 05:03 PM
Master
interesting never heard of a forerunner.
I don't think that the aura defines if you are an indigo.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-04-2011, 05:05 PM
Master
I also don't think the aura has anything to do with being an indigo. I was always of the opinion that the indigo, crystal, etc names have to do with the colour of one's ray, and not the physical body's aura.

Old 26-04-2011, 06:26 PM
Knower
Thanks guys, I had heard the term forefunner but did not know what is was, also, I was not aware that the color of the aura didn't nesseccarily classify the indigo/crystal/star children.

also, second blond moment: what's a ray?
Old 26-04-2011, 07:21 PM
lily18

RE: Indigo

[quote=LightFilledHeart]You are probably a forerunner. Forerunners are sent in beforehand (i.e., before the large influx of specific types of souls) in order to pave the way and offer support, understanding, and assistance to those who follow. Being a forerunner cyrstal, I am very familiar with this dynamic. I don't know that all the labeling is important. If it helps you to understand your goal and mission to know the characteristics certainly avail yourself of same, but I wouldn't worry overly much about whether your aura matches that of other Indigos. Even the terminology Indigo is merely something assigned to a specific group of souls with similar vibration levels, frequencies, and as I said before, characteristics. You know deep within you who and what you are, and getting on with your soul assignment is more important than the label others put on you [/QUOTE

Respectfully, I thought Forerunners were supposedly born during the earlier 1900's. Possibly also known as trailblazers?
Most Indigos are known by their deep blue aura, but this is not a constant. Auras can change color with our mood or health. I do totally agree with LFH that the only thing you have to do is to know yourself and continue on with your life path.
Old 27-04-2011, 04:05 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
interesting never heard of a forerunner.
I don't think that the aura defines if you are an indigo.
Spiritlite.

We do indeed exist
Old 27-04-2011, 04:08 PM
LightFilledHeart

[/QUOTE Respectfully, I thought Forerunners were supposedly born during the earlier 1900's. Possibly also known as trailblazers?[/quote]

Forerunners (or trailblazers,if you prefer ) entered in according to their own purpose and to place themselves in the correct positions to be of greastest assistance to the large influx to come later. I am a crystal forerunner and I was born in 1948.
Old 27-04-2011, 06:21 PM
lily18

RE: Indigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
[/QUOTE Respectfully, I thought Forerunners were supposedly born during the earlier 1900's. Possibly also known as trailblazers?

Forerunners (or trailblazers,if you prefer ) entered in according to their own purpose and to place themselves in the correct positions to be of greastest assistance to the large influx to come later. I am a crystal forerunner and I was born in 1948. [/quote]

I think I was a Forerunner as well, I was just referring to WOW's age on profile.
I know that we exist as well. I was born in 54.