Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I don't know any more if I am really qualified to say what a 'wrong choice' looks like. This because I'm having my mind stretched by some of the choices people are making elsewhere on these boards... I call them questionable but do I really know what is in the heart of another?

Anyway as far as google maps what I'm kinda getting at with my post is that people seem to pick a single direction and then go as far as they can in that direction irregardless of all other concerns?

I believe our operating mode should be continuously looping through the following sequence:

1. Monitor the situation (your life, your project, your health, ...; one loop for each)
2. Analyze whatever data you get from your monitoring
3. Decide on your next course of action, which might just be not to change anything
4. Act on your decision
5. Immediately go to #1
Old 31-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
I'm not sure if anyone has considered that none of the attitudes matter? Not light, not dark, not flourishing or suffering... because no matter what we think, the outcome is already assured. The actions and attitudes we have here matter not but to our personal comfort, or lack of comfort, while we're here.

So attitude away, I say. And like attitudes will gather in someone's name and be comfortable together :-)

I can't believe that. It is like saying that it is enough to get a diploma, and it doesn't matter if you learned anything in school. You'd be wrong.
Old 31-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I can't believe that. It is like saying that it is enough to get a diploma, and it doesn't matter if you learned anything in school. You'd be wrong.

That's ok. Most people don't believe it. That's why there are so many belief systems :)
Old 31-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe our operating mode should be continuously looping through the following sequence:

1. Monitor the situation (your life, your project, your health, ...; one loop for each)
2. Analyze whatever data you get from your monitoring
3. Decide on your next course of action, which might just be not to change anything
4. Act on your decision
5. Immediately go to #1

it only works as well as you are able to accept the incoming data as opposed to just rejecting what is there in front of you for whatever reason you want to think up.
Old 31-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
I'm not sure if anyone has considered that none of the attitudes matter? Not light, not dark, not flourishing or suffering... because no matter what we think, the outcome is already assured. The actions and attitudes we have here matter not but to our personal comfort, or lack of comfort, while we're here.

So attitude away, I say. And like attitudes will gather in someone's name and be comfortable together :-)

I suppose I could have the attitude to THINK it mattered though if I wanted? LOL!
Old 19-09-2018, 11:35 PM
boshy b. good

the one true attitude could be one that
wins gameplays and gets us up our seat
to mind our better business and gets us
loose interest in hasslelous theorys and
hasslelous events and hasslelous turn
point,

love be blind but it fixed hope. i think i
notice

Last edited by boshy b. good : 20-09-2018 at 10:32 AM.