Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 26-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
I'd scrap the universe, listen to Lucifer's criticism of which I may take note, maybe not - then get to the drawing board, start again.
Probably allow longer than 7 days to get it up and running this time - and stop throwing people out because they point out
flaws in the design - just listen instead.

I like this idea!!!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 26-08-2017, 11:18 PM
Master

If you were God for one day, what would you change?

Nothing. Everything is perfect just as it is.

Where you see injustice and unrighteousness or physical/mental disabilities, I see souls learning through facing challenges, developing the ability to love unconditionally, cultivating wisdom through experience.

The Earth is a planet of learning through suffering. Remove all the challenges and you also remove all the learning.

Peace.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Seeker
Impossible to say. The choices I make while omnipotent will depend on the info I have given my temporal omniscience. Though I'm inclined to answer "nothing at all", since there is most likely a reason for the current state of affairs.
Old 27-08-2017, 12:50 AM
Master
Bring back all the carnivorous dinosaurs for a few weeks.....Philosopher Robert Heinlein once said that everyone should have to run for there life at least once so they truly appreciate it! !!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 27-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Master

I've always felt there should be more magic to see in the world for one day. Things to participate in. There would be many random events some would experience, not everyone. Things of immense beauty and mystery that would probably both frighten and excite. Things that could not be explained. To others it would just be an ordinary day. Those experiencing would interact with events, others would not. They find out about it on the news or hearing the impossible. People would have to talk about what happened in reality and things captured on film and talk to each other about the incidents that were real. A lot of miracles, visitations, and manifestations. Just one day! The change would be in attitudes. Humanity would have to deal with it.
Old 27-08-2017, 05:53 PM
Master
Hmm...I'd make donuts, ice cream and pizza healthy without changing the taste (well, pizza needs to be less salty).

I'd also speed up the learning ability/capacity - maybe Iamthat is correct about removing the challenges also removes the learning, but it shouldn't have to take this long to learn stuff!

Old 27-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
If you were God for one day, what would you change?

Nothing. Everything is perfect just as it is.

Where you see injustice and unrighteousness or physical/mental disabilities, I see souls learning through facing challenges, developing the ability to love unconditionally, cultivating wisdom through experience.

The Earth is a planet of learning through suffering. Remove all the challenges and you also remove all the learning.

Peace.

^ This!
Old 27-08-2017, 08:39 PM
Guide
Leave this universe and start anew knowing the lessons learned here
Old 27-08-2017, 10:43 PM
But, slayer of light...there is already a place like that.
This 3rd dimension has a purpose...it's perfect!

But if this is a game...OK! Get rid of spiders that like the indoors
and all mosquitoes.

Oh, what iamthat said, I see now....I read threads backwards!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-08-2017, 11:43 PM
Master
If i were god for one day, i'll be too busy exploring galaxies and discovering unknown parts of the universe. I would find that fascinating.

But lets say i "had" to make a change. I would decrease the human population and increase the population of plant and animal life. All water would be clean and drinkable. The earth would rotate slower giving you 30 hrs in a day instead of just 24. The extra hours would be time for yourself to do as you please.

So nominate me for god. I'm going to make earth great again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But if this is a game...OK! Get rid of spiders that like the indoors
and all mosquitoes.

Spiders are fascinating and keep other bugs away but i agree with the mosquito part.