Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 07-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Deactivated Account

Emerging Path, wow, almost a year since you posted in this thread, I didn't realize that . I thought you had returned, I must have been seeing things ... never mind my questions.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 07-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Emerging Path, wow, almost a year since you posted in this thread, I didn't realize that . I thought you had returned, I must have been seeing things ... never mind my questions.

Dreamie - you find what you need to know about or what you want to know about when teh time is right. Asking must be right for you.

Reiki - works to re-balance the body, mind and spirit. So it finds it way to the point at which it is needed. Quite handy if you are sending it over a distance and can't actually be with the person who is receiving. Say you had banged your big toe but didn't like being touched by someone. Reiki could be directed to the toe - without touching or if you were happy to have someone put their hands on your shoulders it would flow from you shoulders to the part that needed it the most (maybe your toe, or maybe somewhere else).

Reiki feels differently to each person. For me it can sometimes feel like an intense heat - like when you put a ho****er bottle to warm your toes up in bed. Othertimes it feels chilly and sometimes it feels like nothing at all.

When I pass reiki on it can have a similiar feel - sometimes warm, cold or nothing. The receiver may be experiecning something different. All individual to each person.

Reiki - can bring "stuff" to the surface, so people can become emotional, can feel dizzy or lightheaded. I was almost physically sick recently when I had some reiki something that has never happened before or since, but I knew what it was related too.

So it helps to balance us, it works for the good :-). Hopefully that assists in answering some of the questions.

Meditation - I know nothing about.

cesxx
Old 07-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Deactivated Account

thanks Ces for sharing on the Reiki ~ not in the mood to meditate anyways

not sure about that finding out when the time is right idea ~ I could be waiting forever
I always have questions, the timing is never right

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction