Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 11-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Sometimes I consider what a Sunflower is, and wonder why we consume such a beautiful thing...It just seems a bit odd to me.

Extra Protein...!
Strange how suddenly the food market is marketing food that has "more protein!". Bread is delicious, but so bad for the Sacral Chakra.

Also, it is not strange how MINT is in so many things, including our toothpaste. I try to find a toothpaste that does not have some kind of mint in it, including "Natural" toothpastes, and I can never locate any.
Especially after eating spit waffles from from a fine diner establishment.

In the uk there’s quite a lot of toothpastes without mint. We have a branch of shops called Holland and Barrett which sell kingfisher fennel toothpaste. Maybe google health or herbalist shops near you in North America and see what pops up? It’s been awhile since I’ve been to North America so I can’t recommend any.
Old 11-04-2018, 11:20 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eris
In the uk there’s quite a lot of toothpastes without mint. We have a branch of shops called Holland and Barrett which sell kingfisher fennel toothpaste. Maybe google health or herbalist shops near you in North America and see what pops up? It’s been awhile since I’ve been to North America so I can’t recommend any.

Hi! Thank you.

My favorite toothpaste I found so far where I live is a Green Apple Flavored toothpaste. Its sweetness really hit the spot for a post diner snack.
Old 11-04-2018, 05:14 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturewalker24
Sometimes I consider what a Sunflower is, and wonder why we consume such a beautiful thing...It just seems a bit odd to me.

Extra Protein...!
Strange how suddenly the food market is marketing food that has "more protein!". Bread is delicious, but so bad for the Sacral Chakra.

Also, it is not strange how MINT is in so many things, including our toothpaste. I try to find a toothpaste that does not have some kind of mint in it, including "Natural" toothpastes, and I can never locate any.
Especially after eating spit waffles from from a fine diner establishment.

Yes I know. Sunflowers are beautiful things. By the time their seeds are ready you can see the most lovely mathematical patterns in them, and wonder at the precision and harmony of Nature. They are not always for eating. Sometimes for just appreciating and "feeling with".
The birds love to eat them, so they are perfect wild bird food too. And when they fall to the ground, the mice will get some.

But there is no harm in appreciating them and eating them. That something so lovely can help to give us food and nutrients is all a part of Nature's blessing.

Spit waffles sound unusual probably because I have never heard of them in my narrow culinary world where lentil stew is a luxury. What are they? Waffles that (hopefully) haven't been spat on by some disgruntled service person... Such horrors can happen. Beware!
But waffles are nice. (the sort that haven't been spat on that is.) Please excuse my excuse for humour

Yes it isn't easy to find toothpaste which isn't mint. The Fennel one is an option. But surely there should be other ones.....orange flavour or lemon or something? Or Rosemary or Lavender. That would be nice and refreshing. The dental hygienist uses an orange flavour mouthwash and cleaner. Yet here I have never seen an orange flavour toothpaste.
Dogs get chicken flavour toothpaste.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:22 PM
Knower

Oh yes, I absolutely mean spit waffles. Sometimes its hard to know who has eaten them.

Lentils are fantastic. I usually cook some up and add some celtic sea salt and organic black pepper. I stay away from treats like red crushed pepper, as it burdens the sacral chakra.