Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-08-2015, 02:56 PM
Knower
The Akashic Records

I was wondering if anyone can say how they have accessed the Records? I have been drawn to the subject and have read books but was wondering if there is only one way to access them?? The books all suggest a certain prayer to open them...

I know CrystalSong has access and was hoping she could reply here as well.
Old 10-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
I was wondering if anyone can say how they have accessed the Records? I have been drawn to the subject and have read books but was wondering if there is only one way to access them?? The books all suggest a certain prayer to open them...

I know CrystalSong has access and was hoping she could reply here as well.

if you are in the light the barrier between this world and the other are no longer there . so than you can go any place and any where and see all things
the not personalized images seen by the human soul are all stored as lines you can follow

it has to do that all life's happen at once so all past life's
are still happening so all everyone has ever seen is still seen and a life
so can be accessed every soul from where he is now till his start
where he started recording can be seen

future is often always a possible future can be seen but often can be changed

since it largely works as a projections of settings you are now in relation to a fixed lay out plan

what you are actually reading is the interaction that creates individuality

meaning an interaction between 'gods' mind or conscious light and the creation of individuality the individuality you call you ,this can be seen as the creation of matter time and gravity an interaction of energies you call the now you are in now

and give a conscious awareness in linear perspective

the other visual non linear stuff is also stored but of different signature free of time and gravity

astral . in between incarnations and much more

hahhahhaha what a S*t cool write up :-) I just did for you :-)

try to find anything as good as this on the web and a buy you a tea
not beer thats low vibrational :-) :-):-) lol
Old 10-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Master
I'll do my best to make sense of it for you Asrai :)

From the best I can tell we are able to access the Records when we achieve a Theta Brain wave state, this is usually accomplished via quieting the mind and moving into a state of meditation.
Remote Viewers for the Government who do this regularly for a variety of reasons and projects have learned to drop in very quickly, a couple minutes at the most.
Meditators also can get to Theta wave brain state quickly, so meditation is very useful to train to get to this state.
There are other ways also but they are not generally used, drugs can induce such a state and there maybe other ways too.

Once in Theta brain wave state the other thing we need is an 'address', meaning what we want to see, without an address we're likely to just see random things which may or may not have any meaning.

Let's say you have a very strong affinity to classical music, in fact you can completely alter your emotional state with a single song, or perhaps just a few stanza's and you wonder where this ability came from originally since you've had it since a child.
So your address would be "What was my first exposure to classical music that made a profound emotional and psychological impact on me" drop into state and suddenly find yourself at an opera in which Mozart's newest concerto was being played for the first time and he was near you in the audience. With this scene came the knowledge that this was your 14th year and the first time you had ever experienced a live performance of this scale, you notice you have a sky blue gown on and sense you are with an Aunt you left your village to spend the summer with and have come here tonight with her.
If you can hold the meditation state longer, you could inquire further "Was there another lifetime when I was deeply moved by music?" and perhaps see another one.

Some thought should be given to how the question is phrased, as different results can happen based on phrasing.
For example: "Show me what human life was typically like just after the last Ice Age" and see a small group of people clad in furs around a fire surrounded by a snow covered valley.
Or you might say "What was a typical experience of humans just after the last Ice Age and suddenly feel cold and hunger and like you are huddled over a heat source but see nothing, you just have sensations. Make sense?

While it is initially easier to ask personally based question to get 'addresses' it doesn't need to be limited to that, though I have found some personal past life stuff isn't reveled for whatever reason, but lots of general things are, like historical things.
For example asking "Show me the height of the last civilization Before the Last Ice Age can lead to some very interesting scenes, particularly given that 'current' human history doesn't have us here yet then. :)
You can explore anything you can get an address for basically that is part of this Earth's history.
With enough energy you can explore off planet and into the nearby solar system "Show me life forms on Mars" is a good one, and one I've been meaning to do is show anything of significance on the dark side of the moon".

(As you can tell how I phrase these questions is as if I'm requesting someone to do this, it is because I'm working with my Higher Self as that aspect can very easily and natural go anywhere and anywhen and as long as I remain in Theta state and as an Observer that is all seen by the physical aspect of me also.)

It is possible to travel to and experience higher dimensions also, this is a bit different though and requires a lot of energy and frequency adjustment. Basically we can travel too and experience any dimension we can match our frequency too. I do not consider this the same as accessing the Akashic Records though, as one is sort of reading 'past' history and the other is a form of projection into another Now. That's a bit confusing as All time and Space is Now, yet there is a 'past history' of Earth also.
At any rate I don't usually refer to the Records in the same manner as traveling into another reality which is unfolding in the Now same as mine. However were I to travel into another dimension and go into it's history that would be the Records to me. If that makes sense :)

So whatever the best way is to reach Theta brain wave state is the one which works best for you, there are numerous ways and it's not a One Size Fits All. :)

As to how this is possible I nor, no one else can say positively, but Tom Campbell a Quantum Physicist with NASA for many years, gives a very good possibilities in his TOE theory. Basically the energy around earth is programmable, meaning it records all that happens in the space it's in and holds that record and in certain states of consciousness we can see/feel/hear those records.
This makes a lot of sense to me as many times I've known an animal was hit on the road, even though I couldn't see an animal - it was if the event was stored right there in that space and I drove through it and felt the energy of it. This causing extreme perplextion for me when I was younger,( how I could know something, yet not see the proof) I would park and walk back and often find a raccoon or other animal dead in the tall grass where I had sense an animal killed by a car.

'So history recorded in the very energy around us' works for me as an explanation for now at least :)

I hope this was helpful for you :)
Old 10-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Ascender

well thing is that 'seen' is confusing people can tend to think of eyes

but your soul is all around you so it s that interaction yes is just eyes

it seems to me personally its the visual horizon of all around if i do a 360

that is 'seen' and so stored in the records

and that 'seen' is an energy interaction as I posted above

its like you walk around in a massive bubble that you are

just the level of consciousness of that you are for practical purposes is

limited to how you use it and can experience it .

also the every one has is own awareness of it

as example i sit here on the 3th floor in my house

but if I see a person 3 floors down across the street and i look at his hair

and think oh hes got long hair , he than most raises his hand and feels at his

hair . so does feel an interaction of me and him , fact is he is not aware

that mind is all around in the conscious light , the consciousness we all share

since its collective . but how many can practically move around in it like that

yes just a thought and a sight in the corner of the eye touches a person

300 years away ... so re divine 'sight' , 'seen' and where am I and how

large is my soul such terms :-)

my practical problem solving solution is who cares there is only love and light to share :-)

much love and light to all :-)
Old 10-08-2015, 09:41 PM
Knower
Thank you both for responding!

So, I just need to learn how to get into the theta state? then ask questions as an "address"?

The books talk of keepers that you have guide you around? Do you know of these?
Old 11-08-2015, 01:42 AM
Master
They make CDs that consist of drumming and call backs to help you reach certain brain wave states. I used one successfully for years when doing shamanic journeying.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 11-08-2015, 06:47 AM
Master
You can certainly ask your guides and Angels to join you Asrai. I have on occasion, usually though it's just my higher self and perhaps the consciousness of crystals as I usually have a crystal in hand during meditation.

My first entry into the Record was via a piece of petrified wood which had some charcoal in it, I asked it how it got burned and an incredible story unfolded. So I've always sort felt that it was the mineral kingdom which first helped me to the Akashic.

Last edited by CrystalSong : 11-08-2015 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-08-2015, 09:37 AM
Master
I have a guided meditation that takes me there. And indeed I don't go there alone, my team of Angels is with me. At the beginning of the meditation, you're introduced to your own team of Angels. And they take you up there.
There's no specific questions that need be asked to get access. I am taken to the place up there, a library, where everyone's Akashic record is hold. All I have to request is to see/read mine. When I get there, it is ready for me, out on a table or a stand, so I can read it.
It is about me, my lives, not about Earth's history. I don't mean to argue, but I think that's another thing, not your own Akashic record.

This guided meditation might be available by Doreen Virtue. I got a Dutch version by a Dutch woman who works together with Doreen. It would translate to "A Soul's Journey".
Old 11-08-2015, 10:19 AM
Master
It's sort of all available in the Library from what I can tell - all things which have already happened.

Personal Akashic Records do seem easiest to access first though, and its a great place to start exploring from.
Old 12-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Knower
Thank you everyone!! You've been very helpful. I will post again when I have experienced them!!!