Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaZen
Our solar system revolves around the central sun of the milky way galaxy and we are
entering a part of the galaxy that is bombarding us with different wave forms.
That is a known astronomical fact.
Yes.
I understand it is even bigger than that!
As in, and then our entire Galaxy itself is 'revolving', traversing
around a 'center', also!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-08-2015, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I take it you don't feel energetic shifts, so I can understand you think it's a theory.
There's no theorizing for people that can actually feel these shifts, nor any believing they're magical.
You talk about doing your best to grow and learn. Yet simply discarding what so many people do feel, is not having an open mind to do so. The fact that you can't feel it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I have been doing energy work (among other spiritual practices- astral projection, lucid dreaming, meditation, etc) for almost half of my life, so I believe I am rather sensitive to energy. I don't concern myself with correlating prophesized energetic shifts with my own personal energetic experience because it essentially makes no difference and brings no extra benefit to my practice and development. It seems you have made false assumptions and jumped to false conclusions, but perhaps this can be a learning experience.
Old 08-08-2015, 03:06 PM
Deactivated Account

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to look around at current human behavior and see that as a species we are nowhere near achieving any degree of noble shift in thought action and deed. Spiritual evolution not apparent so long as so many believe in the various myths of the prevailing religions that endlessly express ill will one against the other. Being Spiritual has nothing to do with any religious belief system. It is a personal communion between self and the realm of Spirit.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Lorelyen

We've reached a singularity with AI. No doubt there'll be fallout from that.

A recent television Science fiction (Humans) concerned peoploids they called "synths". Pretty far fetched and more like Mills and Boom Science Fiction but one point the supporters/designers of the synths made was: as humans we're taking in more and more machine: artificial limbs, sense organs, manufactured stem-cell organs and bits. And we're interacting with machines far more than we do each other these days.

Human progress in stem cell research makes one wonder how soon before machines are fitted with some of this stuff. The line between human and machine grows blurred.

Nice bit of speculation. But...are we letting our doom in through the front door?
Old 08-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Doesn't take a rocket scientist to look around at current human behavior and see that as a species we are nowhere near achieving any degree of noble shift in thought action and deed. Spiritual evolution not apparent so long as so many believe in the various myths of the prevailing religions that endlessly express ill will one against the other. Being Spiritual has nothing to do with any religious belief system. It is a personal communion between self and the realm of Spirit.

I'm afraid I have to agree. Humanity seems to be descending into dystopia. Worse, to me, is the gradual curtailing of individuality. It's individual spirit that could reverse this unfortunate trend but I can't think that would ever be allowed en masse.

Either that or it'll take a spiritual singularity...which would almost certainly mean a word-wide religion. A new religion will have a core doctrinaire of control same as those already here.

I see the only way forward as looking after, improving and developing our individual souls, making the best of it here, understanding our relationship with the cosmos which is where (as people say here sometimes) there is a oneness. But a worldwide human unification...less chance of that than me swimming the Pacific Ocean....

Might as well get practical. Live our lives realistically and develop our spirit as best we can.

Old 09-08-2015, 06:53 AM
Knower
Why do you think humanity is descending?? Don't you realize you're reaffirming that image into reality? Stay on the path of ascension and believe since you can ascend, then so too can humanity ascend. What one can do, others can do better. The student can surpass the teacher!
Old 09-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Experiencer
I have heard It defined in different ways but I have sensed this coming shift in consciousness sine I was 12 and now I am 28. What this shift is and exactly when it will fully happen I am unsure. I sense it will happen soon (in my lifetime). My gut feeling is it will fully hit in the next 20 years, though shock waves of it are already happening now and after it hits there will be shock waves as before it had hit too.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
We've reached a singularity with AI. No doubt there'll be fallout from that.

A recent television Science fiction (Humans) concerned peoploids they called "synths". Pretty far fetched and more like Mills and Boom Science Fiction but one point the supporters/designers of the synths made was: as humans we're taking in more and more machine: artificial limbs, sense organs, manufactured stem-cell organs and bits. And we're interacting with machines far more than we do each other these days.

Human progress in stem cell research makes one wonder how soon before machines are fitted with some of this stuff. The line between human and machine grows blurred.

Nice bit of speculation. But...are we letting our doom in through the front door?

I believe we will merge with our technology as all intelligent races have, but our "human-ness" will always be with us in any state we evolve ourselves into.

As far as mankind "decending" , reality could not be farther from the truth. Our media around the entire globe blurs reality. We are so much more than we are portrayed as. I sense so many finding their connection to our universe on a daily basis. And though the amount of these ones finding the path may be modest in comparison to our global population, the momentum this phenomenon is gaining is astonishing.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:23 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenofthrees
Why do you think humanity is descending?? Don't you realize you're reaffirming that image into reality? Stay on the path of ascension and believe since you can ascend, then so too can humanity ascend. What one can do, others can do better. The student can surpass the teacher!
By looking at the state of the world and the reasons I gave, if you read them. Individuals can't swim far against the tide of the establishment. This and many other fora exist only because they're harmless....because as spirits we're individual and individuals have a limited capacity to change things. Look at Jesus, Mohammed...killed, exiled for trying to change things.

If spiritual individuals ever formed some kind of coherent policy which doubtless wouldn't suit them all (so there would be dissenters) it could only get by if it could form part of government. Christianity eventually caught on in a highly distorted form, not because it was for the good of the world and humanity but because it gave the Roman empire an additional arm of control.

One has to be realistic. Yes, work within organisations to change things but the hope of a world of people not currently in high places in corporations suddenly collaborating to overthrow the system is a pipe dream as things stand. It could - but it'll take some natural catastrophe or something that, in passing, will overthrow the system and give the world population a chance.

And...do you think people (humans) will learn from history?

.♥.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Being Spiritual has nothing to do with any religious belief system. It is a personal communion between self and the realm of Spirit.

I like that....