Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 07-08-2015, 05:52 PM
Master
Just know that things take time, and wisdom knows this and knows patience.
Know that you yourself have chosen to be incarnated at exactly this time, with all this chaos and changes, to be part of it all, to learn and grow from it.
Try to connect to your soul's task and purpose, once you get that clear(er) it might become easier to have patience and to go with the flow.

This is also what is particularly important right now, with the 888 portal upon us:
Right now your soul is being aligned with the highest fulfillment of your cosmic potential.

At this moment your soul remembers its purpose/task.

This can be different for everyone. What is important concerning this is to realize that all you have to do, is to go with the flow. The flow that currently is in your life. What is calling you? Who suddenly appear in your life at this moment in time? What personal grow has your interest?

Everything that is now manifesting itself in your life, comes from connection with your soul. Your soul that wants to live the fulfillment of his/her cosmic potential.

Feel what is happening in and with your body, the energetic shifts, the Light that is coming in.

Part of a channeling for the 888 tomorrow. Loosely translated by me.

As for the John Lennon song ... he sings "I'm a dreamer" ... I myself don't believe we have come here at this time to dream. We have incarnated to experience these wonderful times (unique in the universe(s) which is why so many have chosen to incarnate on Planet Earth at this time), and to manifest, to learn, to grow etc etc. Not to dream ...
Old 07-08-2015, 11:28 PM
Knower
Here is a dictation I found about the current energies we're receiving.
http://firstcontactgroundcrewteam.co...quan-yin-8715/
Old 07-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
I have read some things from various sources that state that very soon, the planet and humans are going to experience a kind of 'frequency shift,' that there is some kind of cosmic wave of energy coming that is going to transform us, activate our DNA, and allow us - those who are truly spiritual and "ready: for it - to evolve. And I would SO love to believe this, as it is something I have been praying and hoping for my whole life. Here is an example of one of the sources I am referring to, but it's not the only one:

http://in5d.com/the-2015-frequency-s...-simon-atkins/

But having gone through so many periods where these so-called "shifts" were supposed to take place to dramatic effects, only to see nothing really happen with any of them, I am understandably extremely skeptical about it and thinking that once again, it will just turn out to be a big disappointment for those who buy into it.

That being said, I have tried my darndest to not become cynical, to retain an open mind, and to maintain some shred of hope that indeed, something like that might happen one day. So I thought I would put the question out to you good people and see what you all think - are we maybe on the verge of something like that? Could something truly profound happen in our lifetimes? Is there any chance that anything will EVER happen like that?

Thanks to all for your thoughts and ideas on this -

Many Blessings..

Qkev

Our solar system revolves around the central sun of the milky way galaxy and we are entering a part of the galaxy that is bombarding us with different wave forms. That is known astronomical fact.

Channelers are saying that these waveforms will be beneficial for our spiritual evolution and activating our DNA
Old 07-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Master
Just read that the energies can be called in from 4 pm UK time and will reach the pinnacle at 8 PM UK time.
So could be that you won't feel anything much till later in the day.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Master
I believe that concerning oneself with theories of energy shifts and ascensions does little good. At the worst, it can cause a person to become complacent in one's spiritual practices and efforts towards personal development, falsely believing that some magical energy shift is going to do the work for them. Regardless of what energies may or may not be coming or if these shift-inducing energies even exist, it is one's responsibility to continue to do one's best to grow and purify the mind/body/soul through skillfully applied effort. Theorizing about energy shifts will do little in this regard.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:21 AM
Knower
Then maybe we shouldn't regard it when talking about energy shifts? ^_^ What is a little anyway? If it's all here then it's all here, right? ;)
Old 08-08-2015, 03:08 AM
Ascender

I know I am - can't speak for anyone else. Haha
Old 08-08-2015, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
I believe that concerning oneself with theories of energy shifts and ascensions does little good. At the worst, it can cause a person to become complacent in one's spiritual practices and efforts towards personal development, falsely believing that some magical energy shift is going to do the work for them. Regardless of what energies may or may not be coming or if these shift-inducing energies even exist, it is one's responsibility to continue to do one's best to grow and purify the mind/body/soul through skillfully applied effort. Theorizing about energy shifts will do little in this regard.
I take it you don't feel energetic shifts, so I can understand you think it's a theory.
There's no theorizing for people that can actually feel these shifts, nor any believing they're magical.
You talk about doing your best to grow and learn. Yet simply discarding what so many people do feel, is not having an open mind to do so. The fact that you can't feel it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I take it you don't feel energetic shifts, so I can understand you think it's a theory.
There's no theorizing for people that can actually feel these shifts, nor any believing they're magical.
You talk about doing your best to grow and learn. Yet simply discarding what so many people do feel, is not having an open mind to do so. The fact that you can't feel it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

The nature of ones own sensitivity and awareness understands this. Often I find those who understand the patterns and connections in a more expansive, sensitive or aware way of being in the flow and observing energy movements, can build a greater picture of what is happening through their own abilities.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 08-08-2015, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField

It supports the whole for those who require it for their own path or journey.

If anything I don't see how it creates complacency. In fact in being aware of the shifts energetically or through patterns or connections you can in fact build a bigger picture to shift in a more *whole* space of awareness. Its not magic, its quite real to the knowing eye, feeler, sensing, intuitive way of connecting. (probably more in that view I haven't added). Sensing energy shifts allows you to skilfully apply a whole host of understanding to not only about yourself but to the greater world around you related to you.

Theorizing is only one aspect of the whole.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder