Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-08-2015, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
supper human syndrome

Ok i know ever one experiences are different with spirit
And you should follow what you know is right and true for you

The thing is with this world indoctrination that i have made my beliefs is a hard way to live with how advertising extra is creating the supper human syndrome way of being, what you should have, if you fix,
All ways striving for and when get there you find that something is lacking and start the process over again

It is just such a hard way to live no wander there is so mush stress, depression in the world

It should be paradise, the planet of choose any thing is possible, total freedom to experience any way of being
I have experienced these ways of being for short periods in my life count my self so lucky to do so
I so blessed and lucky to have channeled for years now and they have told me or given me the tools to do this but can i

I would love to share this with the world but feel such a fraud if i am not being it

I don't know why i am putting this here but and i know i am running the supper human syndrome with this

love to here your thoughts and also putting out to spirit for there guidance to
Old 04-08-2015, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
Ok i know ever one experiences are different with spirit
And you should follow what you know is right and true for you

The thing is with this world indoctrination that i have made my beliefs is a hard way to live with how advertising extra is creating the supper human syndrome way of being, what you should have, if you fix,
All ways striving for and when get there you find that something is lacking and start the process over again

It is just such a hard way to live no wander there is so mush stress, depression in the world

It should be paradise, the planet of choose any thing is possible, total freedom to experience any way of being
I have experienced these ways of being for short periods in my life count my self so lucky to do so
I so blessed and lucky to have channeled for years now and they have told me or given me the tools to do this but can i

I would love to share this with the world but feel such a fraud if i am not being it

I don't know why i am putting this here but and i know i am running the supper human syndrome with this

love to here your thoughts and also putting out to spirit for there guidance to

I am a little confused. You say opening in this way is running the super human syndrome? What do you mean by this, it makes no sense to me in relation to you being yourself as you need to be..

What gift are you holding back from, when its yours to be and share? I don't understand the dilemma.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-08-2015, 01:03 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am a little confused. You say opening in this way is running the super human syndrome? What do you mean by this, it makes no sense to me in relation to you being yourself as you need to be..

What gift are you holding back from, when its yours to be and share? I don't understand the dilemma.

Ok i should explain it better

I call it the super human syndrome but there is probably another label for it

Its like the whole human condition is built on it and makes money go around

First of all spirit tells me all the time
we are whole and complete as you are as we walk in the moment we evolve in the experience of the moment

There nothing to be but just be

The super human syndrome
That you have to a certain way of being or have something to be whole you will be cool if you have this extra so most people are all ways searching for something to make them whole
Even happens with spiritual teaching
So very one is striving to be a sum sort of supper human all ways positive healthy extra
But all you are is what you are in every moment and that is awesome you are present to your life as it unfolds

This the brunt of it with out witting a book about it
Like in this place there are no regrets
There is no nothing to heal or forgive
because you are totality in the present

Thats probably the gift i am not sharing these tools because l cant make it work in my life all the time
Old 05-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
Ok i should explain it better

I call it the super human syndrome but there is probably another label for it

Its like the whole human condition is built on it and makes money go around

First of all spirit tells me all the time
we are whole and complete as you are as we walk in the moment we evolve in the experience of the moment

There nothing to be but just be

The super human syndrome
That you have to a certain way of being or have something to be whole you will be cool if you have this extra so most people are all ways searching for something to make them whole
Even happens with spiritual teaching
So very one is striving to be a sum sort of supper human all ways positive healthy extra
But all you are is what you are in every moment and that is awesome you are present to your life as it unfolds

This the brunt of it with out witting a book about it
Like in this place there are no regrets
There is no nothing to heal or forgive
because you are totality in the present

Thats probably the gift i am not sharing these tools because l cant make it work in my life all the time

And why cant you make that work in your life, if you don't mind me asking?
The nature of the present moment is what it is for each of us as we are with what we have to work with in the moment wouldn't you agree?
Seeking could be classified as just living as life occurs, choosing a path of which their are many paths that people seek to know, gain, understand, improve and so on..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder