Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-07-2012, 05:26 PM
Guide
People that literally glow

Have any of you encountered this? If so, what do you make of it?

Vibrating at a higher frequency? On a more spiritual path?
Old 23-07-2012, 05:37 PM
Guide

When a person moves beyond enlightenment there are other states of consciousness where it can occur that the body or parts of it glow. The body is then capable of handling more energy that can be express itself as what appears to others as glowing.
Old 23-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Master
I have seen people radiate a wonderful glow...people I do not even know and when Our eyes connects, it's pretty amazing. I feel good, I feel love, I feel good and safe about them.

My friend has told me that he has seen me 'glow' on numerous occasions and he's always taken aback by it and really likes it a lot and feels drawn to me. He says even my features transformed and are so soft and warm and i look beautiful, really beautiful. I feel ashamed to say that because I am not beautiful...but he says when this occurrence happens, he can't take his eyes off me. I know during those times I am in a different place. spiritual or something, but I feel different and I welcome it and sometimes it just falls upon me.

If only I could stay in that place, eh? When I become more of the world...I feel pretty icky.
Old 23-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas
When a person moves beyond enlightenment there are other states of consciousness where it can occur that the body or parts of it glow. The body is then capable of handling more energy that can be express itself as what appears to others as glowing.

I'm always amazed at the kind of things you know, Lucas. How, at your young age, did you gain this knowledge? Is it experience or reading or both?

You provided me with information about orange orbs being from "alien" sources--and I am pretty sure you're right. But I hadn't ever heard anyone else say that.

This glowing--another one of these areas. So where do get your expertise?

Isle - Lora

P.S. Sorry to divert the thread a bit.

P.P.S.--I thought I read before that you were early 20s...but not listed now(?)
Old 23-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Guide
Another thing I often wonder is we, the people perceiving this glow in others, are also glowing more ourselves. Kind of like sensing your own kind.
Old 23-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Master
as per enlightened perrsons

i believe this is where the idea of the halo comes from.

i have read stories of light literally being emmitted from an enlightened person.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 23-07-2012, 10:30 PM
Gregatha

I will never forget the first time i experienced reiki, the reiki was very strong and it literally felt divine.......and what really blew me away, was that she"the reiki practitioner" at the end of the session was glowing, and i mean really glowing...plus she looked 10 years younger...

It was amazing..........cheers
Old 24-07-2012, 01:48 AM
Pathfinder

You look past the physical and you actually see the true appearance. The light that radiates from within. I've REALLY only "seen" it with my first girlfriend , she seemed to my as a little sun. She stood out in a crowd and i could see her, without actually looking at her. Which is why i called her sunshine :)
Old 24-07-2012, 02:22 AM
Guide

I've seen that a lot of that with the group that I practice with - Padmacahaya. Right after a big jump in spiritual growth, I can see many of them really glowing. There are some beginners who from the last time I've seen them, until current time, they've taken the Usui Reiki attunement and they are really glowing. It's really that their energy body is cleansed more, so they're able to receive more and share more of Source's Divine Love and Light. It's really quite incredible. It's like watching lightbulbs burn bright. Amazing!
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 24-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Another thing I often wonder is we, the people perceiving this glow in others, are also glowing more ourselves. Kind of like sensing your own kind.

ding ding ding, yep!