Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 26-07-2012, 01:14 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Humans may act immensely stupid at times, but we're not the only residents.
We HAVE actually evolved in consciousness, over time, though our behavior doesn't significantly reflect this I fear.
In my opinion you had the best argument presented using the guidelines

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 26-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
If God said He was going to destroy the world but, is willing to hear from the defense and may possibly change his mind.
Something like this happened to Abraham. God told him he was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham pointed out that it would be wrong to destroy the cities if it involved destroying inhabitants who were righteousness. God said he would spare the city if there were ten righteous people in it. You can read about the whole incident here:

http://www.esvbible.org/search/genesis+18%3A22-33/

Genesis 19 tells the outcome. There weren't ten righteous people in Sodom; only Lot and his wife and two daughters. They were warned to leave the city and after they had gone out God's judgment was carried out.
Old 26-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
Something like this happened to Abraham. God told him he was going to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. Abraham pointed out that it would be wrong to destroy the cities if it involved destroying inhabitants who were righteousness. God said he would spare the city if there were ten righteous people in it. You can read about the whole incident here:

http://www.esvbible.org/search/genesis+18%3A22-33/

Genesis 19 tells the outcome. There weren't ten righteous people in Sodom; only Lot and his wife and two daughters. They were warned to leave the city and after they had gone out God's judgment was carried out.
Thank you for sharing and bringing that to rememberance. I think that is a good point. If He doesnt move them then He will defintely have a good place for them to be in the end

Thank you again.

Old 27-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Conaeolos

God says He is going to destroy the world but, is willing to hear from the defense and may possibly change his mind.
"Ashes to ashes and dust to dust", we are finite and end is an accepted part of this existence. I ask for a mercy not for a reason, but love. I ask for a grace not for righteousness, but generosity. We each in our own time, in our own way are coming to your way, time and space your beautiful creation allows for a different pace and allows us to try roles outside and beyond our daily reality. I know not what new beginning this said end would bring and I trust your will Oh God, but I ask humbly you save my beloved just a little bit longer, that she might have time to come back to you.
Old 27-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_4fBH_7dk If - Bread

Sorry, I often think of songs when people post things and this one was so obvious. LOL
Old 28-07-2012, 01:33 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conaeolos
God says He is going to destroy the world but, is willing to hear from the defense and may possibly change his mind.
"Ashes to ashes and dust to dust", we are finite and end is an accepted part of this existence. I ask for a mercy not for a reason, but love. I ask for a grace not for righteousness, but generosity. We each in our own time, in our own way are coming to your way, time and space your beautiful creation allows for a different pace and allows us to try roles outside and beyond our daily reality. I know not what new beginning this said end would bring and I trust your will Oh God, but I ask humbly you save my beloved just a little bit longer, that she might have time to come back to you.
Thats so beautiful.

Old 28-07-2012, 01:35 PM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_4fBH_7dk If - Bread

Sorry, I often think of songs when people post things and this one was so obvious. LOL
Thank you for sharing

Old 30-01-2022, 07:08 PM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Humans may act immensely stupid at times, but we're not the only residents.
No and not all of us are mean......

Yes alot of humans have been terrible to the earth and to others but I dont think we should all be treated the same way.......
Old 18-03-2022, 10:08 PM
Ascender
Red face

Seriously god? Or whoever? The case rests I'm the judge, I'm the courtroom, I'm God. Done lol
Old 19-03-2022, 12:35 AM
I'm the Defense, eh? He wants to hear from me. OK..

1st I'd talk about the innocents - the puppies and other animals and how entertaining they are...Why destroy them?
"Oh, because of Man, is it?"
Well, I'd say: Since You wanted to experience all that You could be through us...
the good, the bad, the ugly...seems we are providing You with a lot of information through all our weaknesses and strengths.
You hid Yourself inside us...dropped some breadcrumbs for us to find You...
and many have...so why stop now?
Continue with the Observation...sit in the Theater You made and see what unfolds, since You have all of Eternity, right?
It is not logical...and You are not a Being without logic and a huge heart.

''What's that You say? You had higher expectations? ''
Well, that is a mistake You made then...lower them, find enjoyment in the process of discovery!

(That would be my start.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru