Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 30-06-2020, 07:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Luckily there’s nothing scary like that when my sleep paralysis happens :)
Old 30-06-2020, 10:49 PM
asearcher

hi, this might just be a crazy suggestion but I'm still gonna write it. in my past life they found me in my usual position of sleeping, in bed, only dead. I was not at all an old person. I was not terminally ill by something. They had to investigate what could have happened.

my family would say I was extreme in my desire to never ever sleep alone while growing up. They would have to keep me on the sofa, sleeping there, in the living room before they went to bed, I could sleep this way at parties, the noise did not bother me. being alone in a bed did. Perhaps it came from how things had ended in my past life?

Have you done past life regressions and if so - if you died in your sleep you might get easily alarm when going to sleep and these old symptoms surface? Only a suggestion, of course.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi! Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about past lifes , today my sleep paralysis happened again and I stopped it instantly cos once again I was so scared to die :(
Old 01-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Master
Well at least you got some control now TrisPrior to snap out of it as and when you want to - you are not going to die, keep relaxed and focused where you want to go - I imagine 1 metre to start with lol, you 'learn' and become wise when you're older.... I am trying to get to your state totally frozen and I'm off exploring - I got one leg frozen again today - one leg!!! I wouldn't mind, i'm actually very content with my life helping people here and in my town but one leg frozen lol!!!!

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 01-07-2020 at 04:17 PM.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:04 PM
Master
TrisPrior - when your body freezes again, just try pulling up with a rope, its easy just have a look around a min then if not comfortable - say 'back to body' and you will - go and enjoy, be a great explorer and remember make sure your energy vibration are high, you can look online how that works - good luck... talk it over with your spiritual support, Angel's'Guides'Higher Self - for guidance on your journeys... And remember to be kind to people here in life, this is important in my opinion for a strong support...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 01-07-2020, 06:05 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrisPrior
Hi! Unfortunately I know absolutely nothing about past lifes , today my sleep paralysis happened again and I stopped it instantly cos once again I was so scared to die :(
Hi TrisPrior,
I feel for you, I really do. Well, really strong fears, phobias can come from blocked past life memories. When you don't find an explanation for it in this life it could come from a past life.

since I have begun with meditation again i have noticed bizarre things one is that i start to spin as if my body is one thing and my inner body is another and it just spins and spins so I get dizzy. the other weird thing is that it is as if my inner body is vibrating suddenly and it freaks me out because i have no intention to wanting to astral travel.

what i have started to do is that when these things start is to say please, protect me, please, keep me safe and thank you too, of course. I don't know if anyone is listening to this but somehow it helps to calm down my nerves.
I don't know if it will work for you, but perhaps it will?

I've re read what you wrote of how it is for you before and if I got it right you describe it as if you sink through, instead of going up. I have a child who has said several times that it sleeps in the air and see its body in bed and this when the child was not old at all and really thought this was normal. Another time the child says it is all alright because when the child hits something like a wall it wakes up and go back to the body in bed. I honestly had never told the child anything about any of this, astral traveling, soul leaving body etc, etc.

One other thing you could do is put on an alarm. How fast does it happen from when you try to go to sleep to this happening? and if afraid could you ask someone else if they are up to go and check on you? see if you breath just fine etc? Not wake you up but just to see that you are alright, sound asleep? this could bring you some further comfort?

maybe this is not at all what it is - but do you have sleep apnea? some don't know they have it at all, it is not until someone sleeps next to them that they discover they have this.

if possible let someone sleep next to you and see if they notice anything different with you?

Last edited by asearcher : 01-07-2020 at 08:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2020, 02:26 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi TrisPrior,
You are really close to full conscious projection. Just go ahead and affirm your faith in Jesus and then as your head drops into the pillow just imagine you are doing a back flip into a swimming pool with friends. Actually feel yourself falling and then entering the water and then swimming.
You are so close. I think this little trick can work for you.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:25 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Luckily there’s nothing scary like that when my sleep paralysis happens :)

Hi ! You know, first time I did it (consciously), I was a little afraid too. But honestly, there's not much to fear there, as you obviously have control, since you can "wake up" as you wish ! Think of it more as your soul telling your body "Hey I'll go take a walk for half an hour, don't worry you're safe here". Plus I personally feel the sleep paralysis as very relaxing. And you could see, feel, hear many many things, not just demons.

I think you're just afraid to not be in control, but hey, that's okay, it happens to everyone !
Old 02-07-2020, 10:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi! Yes, that’s exactly what im afraid of , something happening and me not being able to control it. Because I can wake up without problems only if I react quickly but if not, I will be unable to do anything as I will be dragged somewhere down
Old 02-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Hi! Yes, that’s exactly what im afraid of , something happening and me not being able to control it. Because I can wake up without problems only if I react quickly but if not, I will be unable to do anything as I will be dragged somewhere down

I understand, it's not easy to let go. I've been there too with control issues ! But keep in mind that if you can wake up anytime, where's the risk ? Plus you don't have to call it sleep paralysis if you don't want to. Deep relaxed state works too ! I'm only telling you that because it seems you really want to try, not pushing you into anything here !