Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 20-07-2018, 01:01 AM
Knower
Moving objects with the mind

Is that real? Can someone literally push something off the table without any exertion? I’ve seen magic tricks on AGT but is that really possible??? Has anyone here ever done that?
Old 20-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Master
Hi,

I have seen some very convincing videos. I believe there are those who do these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-07-2018, 03:20 AM
Newbie ;)

Heya, @NightinggalesFlame!

I do not mean to cause any harm, but I believe you are confusing telepathy with telekinesis.

Telepathy is communication accomplished solely by one's thought process being aimed towards (and received by) another.

Telekinesis, on the other hand, is the ability to move objects with one's mind.

As for the topic of telekinesis, I have done basic things myself. I learned to begin with a piece of aluminum foil fold a thick (but small) piece in the shape of a book cover. Set it as if you are balancing a book by the cover (like this: |=|=|) Knock it over a few times with your finger. See how it feels to you. Run your fingers along it to get the idea of how it feels. Then, you need to imagine what the item would feel if it were a living, thinking, feeling thing. If we personify the aluminum foil, we would imagine it being in pain, right? It hurts to fall. Now put all of those observations together, set the foil into a standing position, and imagine it falling.

Don't expect anything to happen at first. But don't give up, either. It took me several days to make the foil move at all. It took yet another few days to get it to fall. Telekinesis takes great dedication and much time to master.

Also: when you first start, sometimes (in my case, anyways) I have found that making a sort of mystical gesture (such as the movement of your pointer finger towards the foil), this makes it much easier to imagine the foil falling. Be sure there is no breeze in the room from a fan or elsewhere. And be sure not to breathe too heavily on the foil. Also be sure that you do not move your finger quickly enough to create a wave of air. I made that mistake many a time. You want to accomplish telekinesis solely with your mind.

With that being said, good luck!

God bless xx
Egypt
Old 24-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Experiencer

Hi Egypt, you got me hooked. I tried telekinesis with a ring tied to a piece of string. I wanted it to start swinging. I sat for hours staring at it, talking to it, ordering it, imagining it etc. It did not swing. It quivered a few times but maybe there was a draft. I gave up - possibly too early!

You say to do it with your mind, can you elaborate on that? Do you speak to it in your mind? Or have the image in your mind of the foil falling? Or how do you do it?
Old 24-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
Is that real? Can someone literally push something off the table without any exertion? I’ve seen magic tricks on AGT but is that really possible??? Has anyone here ever done that?

yes, and anyone can do it. You MUST PRACTICE 3 hours each day and that discipline is why so few actually reach the end and can do this. It takes about 3 years of daily practice.
Old 24-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
yes, and anyone can do it. You MUST PRACTICE 3 hours each day and that discipline is why so few actually reach the end and can do this. It takes about 3 years of daily practice.

Hi,

My experience has been that not everyone can do it. That it is not just practice related.

We are all quite unique beings. it is not wise to make assumptions about what another person can and can not do.

John

Old 04-08-2018, 04:12 AM
Knower
Egypt
I know the difference btw the two lol
I didn’t think it would hurt to have asked it on this page even if it were a separate topic.. I know what they both mean LOL
And John I wasn’t assuming. I was asking a question
Old 04-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightingalesFlame
And John I wasn’t assuming. I was asking a question

Hi,

I guess some day when all of us can understand the power of belief, we will be doing these things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI5BceZ69s8

There is the concept of Oneness. That each human is one with all things. In my view that is the belief that leads to those other beliefs which allow for these things.

John

Old 05-08-2018, 04:16 PM
Knower
It can be done but it takes practice and a lot of concentration.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:25 AM
Ascender
I only have let myself do little things like click to change Internet pages!