Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 13-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Experiencer

Spontaneous bursts of energy blowing up things

I have a friend who in the past two weeks has blown up phone chargers and glass just by touching them. Last night her kettle exploded while she was standing next to it.

Another incident also happened a few days ago where a glass she had been holding blew up in her hands and her cheek and nose got cut by the flying fragments. Does anyone know how she can contain this energy? She says she wants it to go away.
Old 13-06-2018, 06:59 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
I have a friend who in the past two weeks has blown up phone chargers and glass just by touching them. Last night her kettle exploded while she was standing next to it.

Another incident also happened a few days ago where a glass she had been holding blew up in her hands and her cheek and nose got cut by the flying fragments. Does anyone know how she can contain this energy? She says she wants it to go away.

I think you should try dumping your energy directly into the Earth, all the excess energy, the negative energy, all the emotions. Dump it all into the Earth and see how that helps.

You can also dump all your negative energy into imaginary bags and tie them up and give them to your angels and ask them to turn everything in it into positive energy or healing energy and to give that positive energy to someone who needs it.
Old 13-06-2018, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppy7
I think you should try dumping your energy directly into the Earth, all the excess energy, the negative energy, all the emotions. Dump it all into the Earth and see how that helps.

You can also dump all your negative energy into imaginary bags and tie them up and give them to your angels and ask them to turn everything in it into positive energy or healing energy and to give that positive energy to someone who needs it.

This person wouldn't even know where to begin doing that. This is someone who is quite an advanced psychic but doesn't want anyone to know this. Could this "containment" be resulting in these energy bursts?
Old 15-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
This person wouldn't even know where to begin doing that. This is someone who is quite an advanced psychic but doesn't want anyone to know this. Could this "containment" be resulting in these energy bursts?

Hi,

I would say, most likely yes. The time has come for the advanced psychic to discreetly give voice to their skills and abilities.

By insisting on repressing these inner most desires and needs, the psychic self is giving expresion to get your attention.

What you define as "containment" I see as unhealthy "repression".

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-06-2018, 03:18 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I would say, most likely yes. The time has come for the advanced psychic to discreetly give voice to their skills and abilities.

By insisting on repressing these inner most desires and needs, the psychic self is giving expresion to get your attention.

What you define as "containment" I see as unhealthy "repression".

John

I was thinking along the same lines too. Is it possible that this could be a memory of an ability in a previous life? A remnant of sorts?
Old 16-06-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
Hi,

In prior life times and even earelier in this life time being psychic caused us all kinds of issues. I would say it is far more than a remnant memory. It is more like a firm conviction.

Yet if it is time to evolve our understanding on this, then that is how I suggest we look at it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-09-2018, 03:54 AM
Ascender
It sounds like how teenage girls tend to create events that appear to be poltergheists in their own homes. I think tension may be part of her issues. I would definately recommend she reduce it by counseling and/or recreation.