Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 04-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Pathfinder
Visions?

Hello,
for the past months i've been practicing awareness towards paranormal experiences surrounding me. I was wondering what makes a thought, or an image, or sound, come to one's mind.
This week as I was having rather vivid dreams as well as other spiritual development symptoms, I noticed that just before falling asleep I had in my mind thoughts of space-related elements, perhaps even some beings, this is'nt actually the first time, in another time I was simply day dreaming when suddenly an image of the surface of a planet came to me and some being was there radiating this negative energy, and it was gone after a moment. I know it's very general and not quite clear but I feel these are'nt just subconscious patterns of TV watching and such... anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this
Old 04-07-2020, 09:42 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Hello,
for the past months i've been practicing awareness towards paranormal experiences surrounding me. I was wondering what makes a thought, or an image, or sound, come to one's mind.
This week as I was having rather vivid dreams as well as other spiritual development symptoms, I noticed that just before falling asleep I had in my mind thoughts of space-related elements, perhaps even some beings, this is'nt actually the first time, in another time I was simply day dreaming when suddenly an image of the surface of a planet came to me and some being was there radiating this negative energy, and it was gone after a moment. I know it's very general and not quite clear but I feel these are'nt just subconscious patterns of TV watching and such... anyway, thanks for reading and let me know what you think of this
Hi just before I always go to sleep I experience random of short "films", like 2 second images of various things, things that some I don't even think is from this life, and so it goes on, faces I have not seen etc, etc. Then I fall asleep for real. A lot of times I have gone from that phase to completely waking up, wondering where my brain is picking it all up. Some have then re appeared during past life regressions meditations tapes. I don't know if any of this is what you are referring to?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi just before I always go to sleep I experience random of short "films", like 2 second images of various things, things that some I don't even think is from this life, and so it goes on, faces I have not seen etc, etc. Then I fall asleep for real. A lot of times I have gone from that phase to completely waking up, wondering where my brain is picking it all up. Some have then re appeared during past life regressions meditations tapes. I don't know if any of this is what you are referring to?

Yes it sounds about right thank you! that's when they appear and I don't recall seeing such things even on movies though I can't tell anymore lol... there's a lot of stuff in movies...
How many times did you go to a regression session? do you recommend it?
Old 05-07-2020, 08:23 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem Stoner
Yes it sounds about right thank you! that's when they appear and I don't recall seeing such things even on movies though I can't tell anymore lol... there's a lot of stuff in movies...
How many times did you go to a regression session? do you recommend it?
You're welcome, I'm just happy you too is having this :)

I have been led one time during past life regression meditation, and the rest are from those videos on youtube and it works for me, I just think I have to work on the closing some more as I have continues flashbacks during day time the day or days after a successful regression meditation, but then the door closes more and more. It could also be that I get more tired than usual before it wears off.

I do it very seldom now, though because I wish to stay more grounded in this one, ha ha. It is still a hobby a have. I like searching to see if what I have experienced could really have been true. That was how I eventually found my two past life selfs, I think. The most important thing is to heal from something that is unfinished.

I have learn not to push forward close doors as it is closed for a reason to help protect one self. So if you notice that something is just too terrible don't push :) Then I think one should be in the care of a good psychiatrist.

Last edited by asearcher : 05-07-2020 at 10:40 AM.
Old 08-07-2020, 02:58 AM
Knower
Coolness. I love what you describe about past life experiences. I don't doubt them, either. I think I will leave those doors closed, too.

You can play around in that state where you're half-asleep. Record what you see and hear. That is definitely where telepathy and clairvoyance, and all that good stuff, happens.