Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-07-2020, 07:15 PM
Experiencer
Knowledge is not the problem

I see all the time people complainning about why they can't have OBE's at their own will, or every week like a regular routine.

They see videos, and videos, books and books.

But still no success.

I know the why.

The problem is not the technique of relaxation, and then the technique of separation. Anyone can do that. But still people think that a magical, secret technique is the answer. Or even sometimes drugs.

The real problem is their own subconsciousness paradigm, and fears.
That subconsciousness will self-sabotage all of the techniques with excuses, fears and limits all the time.

The subconsciousness is like a DVD re-playing the same behavior, habits and problems all the time.

The way to re-program that DVD is by each night putting your own affirmations with theta-waves, with earplugs on a mp3 format, in order to become a person who has easily OBE's, and a lot of fun and expertise on this area.

You do that for 90 days, and I know that after 3 days you will think "this is stupid, this won't work", again these are the typical self-sabotage behaviour! Don't listen to this thoughts! Keep pushing until winning.

The moment you do that, it becomes so easy, that's unbelievable.

I know it, because I used to suck.

Subconsciousness is everything guys.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Master

Or, you can just self-hypnotize yourself, access your subconscious directly, and cut the 90 days short.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
I see all the time people complainning about why they can't have OBE's at their own will, or every week like a regular routine.

They see videos, and videos, books and books.

But still no success.

I know the why.

The problem is not the technique of relaxation, and then the technique of separation. Anyone can do that. But still people think that a magical, secret technique is the answer. Or even sometimes drugs.

The real problem is their own subconsciousness paradigm, and fears.
That subconsciousness will self-sabotage all of the techniques with excuses, fears and limits all the time.

The subconsciousness is like a DVD re-playing the same behavior, habits and problems all the time.

The way to re-program that DVD is by each night putting your own affirmations with theta-waves, with earplugs on a mp3 format, in order to become a person who has easily OBE's, and a lot of fun and expertise on this area.

You do that for 90 days, and I know that after 3 days you will think "this is stupid, this won't work", again these are the typical self-sabotage behaviour! Don't listen to this thoughts! Keep pushing until winning.

The moment you do that, it becomes so easy, that's unbelievable.

I know it, because I used to suck.

Subconsciousness is everything guys.

The thing with the subconscious is that it's like a computer program, you ( ...and society ) program it through thoughts. I noticed how music is used to send subliminal messages to the mind in order to keep the human mind at a low level, from that moment, I started to feel a disgust towards music. Not only music, but movies too, I still watch some movies from time to time but I know fully well that if I am not careful enough, it can enter into my subconscious mind and alter it. How it happens? It's pretty easy, you enter in a very subtle trance like state, without even noticing this, and your mind is programmed. The mind has no idea that the movie is not "real", this is why we do experience all sorts of emotions when watching a movie.

I give you this example: Kwabs - Walk ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9uj83Vq-0 )

Watch from 0:50 to 0:60, listen carefully to the lyrics and see the sign he does with both of his hands, the "ok" sign, exactly when the lyrics say.. "And I'll be falling all the way down". Try to listen for the lyrics and see how he does the same hand sign over and over again, try 1:52 to 1:56, see for yourself.

I discovered this by chance while I was listening to this song, at that time I used to enjoy it, now it makes me feel sick and disgusted.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Master
Fill your mind with positive energies and eliminate the negatives. Love all that you do with all your heart. That will help you achieve anything that you put your mind to. Amen
Old 05-07-2020, 08:49 PM
Experiencer
Yes you're right.

But I really think that everyone must be reponsible of what ALLOWS to pay atenttion, or not in their day to day life.

Everyone can choose how to re-program their own subconsciusness, and everyone can choose what to pay atenttion to.

Therefore don't complain, and self-identify as a victim of anything external.

Is your own choice all the time
Old 05-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Or, you can just self-hypnotize yourself, access your subconscious directly, and cut the 90 days short.

Please can you explain how to do that, step by step?
Old 05-07-2020, 11:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Please can you explain how to do that, step by step?
Check this: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...96&postcount=8
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Check this: [/url]

Thanks for sharing.

You say that the subconsciousness is an independent entitity, who is controling your life, and that you have to ask permission? and ask requests?

I read it, and I'm sorry but I don't agree with it.

I say that the subconsciousness is like a DVD, re-playing the same personality, thoughts, habits, lifestyle, world-view, problems, fears, self-image all in auto-pilot on the background.

Can you imagine buying a videogame in a DVD format, and ask to that DVD to change into another different videogames by itself?

NO!

Instead, what I do, is to put that DVD in a program like NeroExpress, put the new data, and re-write that DVD into another videogame I like using the same DVD.

On a human mind that could take weeks for 100% change, but the results are rock solid
Old 07-07-2020, 10:06 AM
Experiencer
The time is going to pass anyway, that's why repeating affirmations and acting day an day out with consistency really works. Is truly amazing.

Is like a snowball effect