Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 06-02-2021, 04:25 AM
Seeker

How would you recommend one go about learning to become more in tune telepathically?
Old 16-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Pathfinder
I discovered this when I smoked MJ one time.
Its actually insulting that people dont acknowledge that everyones telepathic.

then again, i cant read peoples minds consciously, so it hardly matters.

im clairaudient, but it doesnt help all that much.

and even the most obvious mind readers who actually rely on it too much, need to make allowances for words.

this is the physical plane, physical attributes still matter. [pun unintended. ;p]

I deal with spirits, though, and sometimes they like to telepathically communicate, and theres been a few who claimed to be living humans.
Old 21-02-2021, 07:35 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytee
How would you recommend one go about learning to become more in tune telepathically?

1. Practice. Journal everything hear, especially at night when half-asleep, or during meditation. Sometimes you will not be sure (at first) if it's coming from you or another. That's ok, write it down and look for patterns and trends.

2. Use a crystal. Clear quartz, tabular quartz, find one that enhances clairaudience. Some really do help make things "clear". Hold it in your hand while practicing.

3. Start questioning. Don't just listen to others' thoughts - interact. Have a telepathic conversation. :) If you're not sure about what you heard, ask, and wait for a response. Remember, it's easier to do this when you're lying down, eyes closed, dark room.

4. Build emotional connection. This is key. Telepathy is linked to emotional connection. It's easier to communicate with an intimate partner. Sometimes you may pick up on thoughts of someone who has another emotion toward you (such as anger, jealousy, fear, etc.).
Old 23-02-2021, 11:13 PM
Knower

There are two interesting cases of clairaudience (I have used the term Extra Sensory Auditory Perception) which can seen on YouTube

Case 1. "It's A Miracle Series" 1- Episode 17. Occurred in Texas. A houswife, Melanie Ann Gable out on her daily run, was deliberately run down by a van driver from behind with intent to kidnap her. She sustained very serious injuries. Prostrate and barely conscious, with a feeble gasp she whispered, "God, save me."

A neighbour Bob Phillips was in his house watching TV with the front door shut 50 yards away. He claims that he heard her voice saying those words, ran out, pulled Melanie from the van and the driver drove away.(Later the assailant received 50 years for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, i.e his van. Melanie needed intensive care).

The police said that Bob Phillips' account is impossible, there must be another explanation. Melanie gave evidence that ten female angels from the local houses appeared and formed a ring around her. Nobody else saw these angels, what the perpetrator saw is unknown.

Case 2. You can see this video by calling up "One Step Beyond", episode entitled "Tidal Wave" made in 1960.

Margaret North was a polio victim confined to a wheelchair. She lived in one of a street of houses with gardens close to the Honolulu seafront. On the morning of 16 May 1960 she was alone in the house when a tsunami warning was given and residents were ordered to make for the hills immediately.

Margaret heard the warnings when only ten minutes remained before the wave hit. She tried unsuccesfully to obtain assistance by calling neighbours and phoning the telephone exchange. She went in her wheelchair into the front garden hoping to get a passing car to stop but this was not successful. She then fell over and by the nature of her infirmity could not get up again. Prostrate she began calling barely audibly with her failing strength, "Somebody help me".

Tom Powers, a retired and deaf US Navy officer was driving down the road past Margaret North's house. He was lost, and about 100 yards farther on from the garden where she lay he stopped to consult his road map. He could not hear the tsunami sirens but heard her voice calling for help "as if she were shouting", walked back the 100 yards to where voice seemed to him to be coming from and found her.

Therefore he saved two lives that day. These two cases fifty years apart are so similar that they seem to prove clairaudience.

Both Melanie and Margaret North participated in filmed interviews subsequently.

Last edited by Untersberg56 : 24-02-2021 at 02:55 AM.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:34 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
There are two interesting cases of clairaudience (I have used the term Extra Sensory Auditory Perception) which can seen on YouTube

Case 1. "It's A Miracle Series" 1- Episode 17. Occurred in Texas. A houswife, Melanie Ann Gable out on her daily run, was deliberately run down by a van driver from behind with intent to kidnap her
Very interesting indeed, thank you for sharing. Too it confirms my personal belief that where there are emotions, importance, it ships much, much stronger with it's energy to the other recipient, the connection is made.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:36 PM
Master
Interested thought.. definitely believe that we are telepathic with one another—- have several sections of telepathic connections... I have high telepathic connection when I first wake up..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)