Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Newbie ;)

did i connect to him threw telepathy?

i've been crushing on a guy for over 4 months now I tried using telepathy on him to tell him I love him and when I concentrated on his picture and sent my thoughts I felt it connect and my left ear rang for about 5 6 seconds then stopped does that mean I reached him?
Old 19-10-2018, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

The answer you are looking for is yes. I wonder if he reciprocated, then you weren't ready, and you left him to the wolves? This is what happened to me after I reciprocated a telepathic love affair with a girl... :( but the answer to the question is that the ear ringing is a definite sign of telepathy. If when your ear rings you can begin to tune into it by focusing on it then you will be able to hear his voice. This is how I telepathically communicate. Tune in. He probably is trying to reply to you. Just don't play him like I was..please.
Old 19-10-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
Hi,

Your thoughts did reach him. However it is hard to guess what he will do with them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-10-2018, 06:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
The answer you are looking for is yes. I wonder if he reciprocated, then you weren't ready, and you left him to the wolves? This is what happened to me after I reciprocated a telepathic love affair with a girl... :( but the answer to the question is that the ear ringing is a definite sign of telepathy. If when your ear rings you can begin to tune into it by focusing on it then you will be able to hear his voice. This is how I telepathically communicate. Tune in. He probably is trying to reply to you. Just don't play him like I was..please.
lol I never would play him I really like him. I don't want to hurt him.
Old 19-10-2018, 06:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Your thoughts did reach him. However it is hard to guess what he will do with them.

John
I'm glad he got my thoughts. thing is does he know it came from me? because he replied really quick if that's what the ringing in my ear meant.
Old 19-10-2018, 09:06 PM
Newbie ;)

You just have to tune into it to find out. If you focus really hard again then it will happen again. Would love to hear more about your experience with this as it evolves.
Old 19-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenmaster
You just have to tune into it to find out. If you focus really hard again then it will happen again. Would love to hear more about your experience with this as it evolves.
Will keep everyone updated.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiccanwolfchild
I'm glad he got my thoughts. thing is does he know it came from me? because he replied really quick if that's what the ringing in my ear meant.

Hi,

It depends on what you sent him as a message. I have a friend who got a telepathic message from some one who clearly identified who they were and why they were contacting her. Her initial reaction was that he was just another spirit being and not a real person. That was because she was so used to those kind of experiences with spirits. Yet he clearly stated those things.

A great deal depends on what a person's life experiences are when it comes to these things. We are all biased and conditioned to react/respond in habitual ways, based on previous experiences. Now for some one without experiences, the event is often seen and felt as a 'day dream'.

So in all of this we must make some distinctions beyond the considerations already stated. Every human has their conscious reality, their subconsious awareness, and their divine all knowing wisdom. When you do telepathy with some one, every aspect of them except their conscious awareness, knows what is going on. That ringing in your ear was feedback from some aspect of the person, however which aspect of him it was can be hard to say.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-10-2018, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

It depends on what you sent him as a message. I have a friend who got a telepathic message from some one who clearly identified who they were and why they were contacting her. Her initial reaction was that he was just another spirit being and not a real person. That was because she was so used to those kind of experiences with spirits. Yet he clearly stated those things.

A great deal depends on what a person's life experiences are when it comes to these things. We are all biased and conditioned to react/respond in habitual ways, based on previous experiences. Now for some one without experiences, the event is often seen and felt as a 'day dream'.

So in all of this we must make some distinctions beyond the considerations already stated. Every human has their conscious reality, their subconsious awareness, and their divine all knowing wisdom. When you do telepathy with some one, every aspect of them except their conscious awareness, knows what is going on. That ringing in your ear was feedback from some aspect of the person, however which aspect of him it was can be hard to say.

John

That is a perfect description. Sometimes we contact subconscious of other people. It is all very hard to decipher. The best way i have always found is to go with your gut.