Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 25-01-2011, 11:11 PM
Experiencer
Wearing crystals at night

Are there any crystals/gem stones which are safe to wear whilst you sleep or is this a bad idea e.g Moonstone can be used for dreams.
Old 26-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Danii-Marie

Amethyst is a good one for dream recall i often sleep with it under my pillow
:)
Old 26-01-2011, 03:02 PM
elaine

I have slept with a varity of crystals all my life, never had I had a bad experience doing so. There are ones that I have found make my mind wander, and thus I take slightly longer to drift off. I sleep with Serpentine pendant on all the time, and have had no probs.

Were you needing one for sleep?

Some people are sensitive to a crystals vibrations, and those with pace makers I'd advice, see advice first if in doubt, as unsure about that.
Old 26-01-2011, 05:21 PM
Experiencer

Don't think it's a bad idea... I do this often. But sometimes crystals tend to keep me too awake and I don't seem to get such a deep and restful sleep.
Old 26-01-2011, 10:25 PM
Sungirl

there is no reason why you can't sleep with a crystal but only you will know which it the right one. Your intuition knows so much more than anyone here can.

For instance Danii-Marie likes amethyst. I can't imagine sleeping with that as the energy is too jangly for me.

If you have a number of crystals go and look at them, think about sleeping with one of them and see which one catches your eye... that will be the one to snuggle up with....... you will know much more than anyone else will.
Old 31-01-2011, 01:31 PM
Ruby_Summer

I sleep with my rose quartz round my neck most nights. I also like Moonstone. I find some of them just keep me awake with the energy.

x
Old 31-01-2011, 01:54 PM
earthprowler

since buying my teardrop shaped Moonstone that I wear around my neck in late summer last year I have found I have more, and more vivid dreams that I can remember better than before I had it.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Neville

I too sleep with my crystals,
I have Nuummite, Preseli, Blue Stone and two large Clear , Quartz Pebbles.

I have as yet experienced no adverse effects, my dreams have become clearer though.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I only use (wear) my Baltic Amber chip necklace all the time. I've taken it off several times just to see how I would feel and....hoo boy...not good. So I wear it all the time - I think it helps me with healing on the energetic level because it doesn't hold 'lower' (negative) energies (namely that of rage and hate in my usage)...and it helps cheer me up.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Danii-Marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine

Some people are sensitive to a crystals vibrations, and those with pace makers I'd advice, see advice first if in doubt, as unsure about that.

I do agree with you on this as obviously its something that 'could' cause interruptions but will add that i have an implanted defibrillator (almost the same as a pacemaker) and so far had no problems what so ever :)