Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 18-07-2015, 11:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat Coffee -- Good or Bad for emotions?

I know there are tons of medical studies out there explaining how coffee is an excellent antioxidant, which is fine, its a natural growing substance, for the most part.

I feel like my moods have been going haywire. I know I have " internal issues" like all humans however, I am starting to wonder if coffee is making me emotionally unbalanced. I drink a good 4 cups a day. That first cup always hits the spot. Than of course, the feeling of coming down is another story.
I would like to hear of stories of those with less than good experiences.. I am wondering if it's time for me to get rid of this for good.
Old 19-07-2015, 08:38 AM
Knower

The heavily processed and heated ones, also treated with so many toxins, and sold in supermarkets and such places. Those are bad, only bad.

But if you can get pure and toxin-free ones from somewhere. Then they should have some positive effects, or interesting effects, if not used in excess.

Coffee takes magnesium from the cells, into the bloodstream, creating an energizing effect which will end with negative effects if you are deficient of magnesium in the first place.
One negative effect is mood going haywire. Magnesium is essential for proper nerve and brain, and thus mood, functioning.
Lack of magnesium in places where it is needed causes issues.

I used to drink lots of coffee about 14 years ago. Liked the taste a lot (I was about 10...). But each time I drank, 10 minutes later had to go... So stopped. Haven't drank it since, and don't want either.

Since beans, like any seeds and nuts, contain natural antinutrients... Then sprouting and fermenting? This would mean the antinutrients are gone, and if fermented all the sugars and easy starches are used up by the fermentation bacteria, which create new beneficial substances and vitamins from them. Essentially leaving the coffee beans more nutritious while maintaining the wanted coffee qualities pure and true.

Roasting and heating is bad (toxins are created, including carcinogens, that also parasitic organisms like). The coffee taste people know and like so much is the taste of burnt coffee beans, but not the true and pure beans themselves.
I don't know how they used coffee beans thousands of years ago, but I doubt they roasted and burnt them with heat, as thousands of years ago people were not stupid as "officials" claim. Back then they knew and saw far better than we do today, and lived longer, well over 100.

It should be possible to make raw coffee drinks. From raw sprouted or fermented beans. But the taste will of course be very different than that of burnt beans.
This I actually would like to try myself... if I can get raw toxin-free beans.
Old 19-07-2015, 08:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I know there are tons of medical studies out there explaining how coffee is an excellent antioxidant, which is fine, its a natural growing substance, for the most part.

I feel like my moods have been going haywire. I know I have " internal issues" like all humans however, I am starting to wonder if coffee is making me emotionally unbalanced. I drink a good 4 cups a day. That first cup always hits the spot. Than of course, the feeling of coming down is another story.
I would like to hear of stories of those with less than good experiences.. I am wondering if it's time for me to get rid of this for good.

Every person reacts differently to coffee.Listen to your intuition.I love coffee, there are days I drink two cups, then there are days I drink 4.I recently switched to decaf.It suits me better.
Old 19-07-2015, 10:04 AM
Master

good for the brain too. so do not stop

sometimes you take the good with the bad.

kk
Old 19-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Master
Three things that may be worth a google are...The reason why some countries add cardamom to coffee, therapeutic properties of the coffee berry (that is the actual fleshy fruit, and medicinal values of green extract of the coffee bean
Old 19-07-2015, 10:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkfern
good for the brain too. so do not stop

sometimes you take the good with the bad.

kk
So do not stop? Really? Depends what kind is using, but I bet the "regular" harmful kind.

How is it good for the brain if it takes magnesium from the cells? Magnesium - a mineral most humans are deficient of. Brain, brain cells, especially need magnesium and if it is taken from them... The so-called "mental issues", which in many cases are nothing more than symptoms of deficiencies.
On top of this the toxins and their effects.

Saying "sometimes you take the good with the bad" is an excuse to keep consuming garbage the body absolutely does not need nor want. Garbage that causes only harm.
There are ways to give the body all it needs without the negatives. How about looking for ways to do this? If you don't even look, or rather if you never even show any interest, you'll never find any either.
If you don't have any interest in finding better ways, then why give a comment hinting that it's okay to eat garbage and toxins, if essentially is asked for better ways? It's not okay to eat garbage and toxins if a person wants good health.
Old 19-07-2015, 11:30 AM
Master

Forgive me for not reading all the replies to your thread yet. Thought I would jump in to add (it may have already been mentioned) that I guess it would depend on how sensitive you are to such things. Some peoples sensitivity levels would be different. In this case listening to your body is the best bet and it sounds like you are a good listener Clover.
Old 19-07-2015, 12:28 PM
Master
Quite a varied amount of caffien in different types too, I got some with added Guar---something once but it had a bad effect on me, extra caffien.

Wondering what the do with all the cherries that are left over

eg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_cherry_tea
Old 19-07-2015, 12:44 PM
If you are ''coming down' after coffee, Clover...please check out your adrenals...(gee, you can do it yourself...pm me if you're interested.)
It's an easy fix to rejuvenate them...
in 2 weeks you would feel a difference with glandular supplements...
haha, no more need for sunglasses...(Adrenals regulate your pupils...)

Too often people could think this is normal, it isn't to crash after coffee.
For me 4 cups would be a lot.

My emotions don't change to keep on topic...except for the happiness
when I smell it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Master

Mmmm Totally agree with you there on the smell of coffee bringing happiness Miss Hepburn.

Adrenals are connected to the Solar plexus I believe. Could be worth a look at too.