Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-04-2014, 07:46 PM

Spread the light

Hello.

I don't know how to explain this but I will try. I think I realized this days that I am not really interested in labels. Who cares if I am a lightworker or this or that or not. I think that our actions matter.
What I do know is that I am more and more interested in helping humanity. I want to help us reach our higher spiritual destiny and shift our vibrations. I want to help us evolve and I want to spread the light.

How can I do this? How can I spread the light?

I know that little actions like helping individuals in common life matter, but that won't make any true change. The system will still be the same. People will suffer from the same things. That won't help the humanity as a whole.

What are your opinions on this?
Old 25-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Experiencer
I've wondered about that a long time. We know where we want ourselves and the world to go. We know what's wrong and how it could be better, but figuring out how to go from here to there is the key issue.

Its taken me ages to stumble upon the answer at long last. I found that its not in changing the world, as i had for such a long time believed. Rather, it is in getting to know and changing my own inner self. The more I know about me, the easier the solutions to the question you just asked, will come.

The real universe is not out there. It is inside of you.
Old 25-04-2014, 02:46 PM

Thank you Sarek for your reply.

I have also a few questions I would like to know the answers, if anybody knows of course.

How do lightworkers do lightwork?

Where is The Earth High Council? I've read some interesting channeled messages yesterday from Pleiadians and some other galactic beings and they clearly have Pleiadian High Council. So I am wondering, where is Earth High Council, and is it a physical place or not?

How do I raise my vibrations? With changing thought patterns - only positive thoughts? With meditation?
Old 25-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Experiencer
What you need to begin doing first of all, is to question everything, absolutely everything. Always keep looking, keep thinking, keep searching. Never accept at face value whatever anyone else, or anything else for that matter, tells you.

The answer lies in you and only through thorough and sincere self searching can you ever find it. Its not to be found out there, not with God, not with any federation of lightworkers, not with Albert Einstein or Immanuel Kant or Marx. In the final instance, the only authority is the truth within yourself.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:49 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous

I have also a few questions I would like to know the answers, if anybody knows of course.

Where is The Earth High Council? I've read some interesting channeled messages yesterday from Pleiadians and some other galactic beings and they clearly have Pleiadian High Council. So I am wondering, where is Earth High Council, and is it a physical place or not?

How do I raise my vibrations? With changing thought patterns - only positive thoughts? With meditation?

I'm kind of new to this whole poetic way of thinking about the truth but I'll try to share my insights.

My understanding of light work comes from something I like to call "rational morality". Basically this means you are able to view the system (I like to think of it as a fractal of matter and energy that exists within space and time), identify where the cracks and inefficiencies are, and follow a path to rectify them. The path becomes more apparent to you as you listen, learn, and do productive things which increase your...power, for lack of a better term.

An example. There exists a horrible disparity between whites & blacks in the US. This is due to ignorance and the negative in-group out-group mentality that we are all cursed with. One of the paths that is available to me is to become some sort of politician or person with influence and try to fix this. I think the most elegant way of accomplishing this is to change the funding system of public schools. Much of the funding comes from property tax, which wouldn't generate a lot of revenue in an urban-blight area. More pay for teachers will attract better qualified individuals and better ran schools. The current generation is kind of FUBAR but if we start sewing seeds of intellect in the next one it would be a good step towards healing the crack.

The council is a metaphor for enlightened individuals who aren't ****s about it. Think Enlightened Despots from old Europe (I can't recall which time period) that you learned about in school. That was a council. They could all view the fractal and reach the same logical conclusions about how to move the species forward without even conversing with each other.

I saw a face made of gold and rainbows in an altered state a few years ago. It set me on the path.

TL;DR
You're either a builder or a breaker.
Old 29-04-2014, 01:49 AM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:

I'm kind of new to this whole poetic way of thinking about the truth but I'll try to share my insights.

My understanding of light work comes from something I like to call "rational morality". Basically this means you are able to view the system (I like to think of it as a fractal of matter and energy that exists within space and time), identify where the cracks and inefficiencies are, and follow a path to rectify them. The path becomes more apparent to you as you listen, learn, and do productive things which increase your...power, for lack of a better term.

An example. There exists a horrible disparity between whites & blacks in the US. This is due to ignorance and the negative in-group out-group mentality that we are all cursed with. One of the paths that is available to me is to become some sort of politician or person with influence and try to fix this. I think the most elegant way of accomplishing this is to change the funding system of public schools. Much of the funding comes from property tax, which wouldn't generate a lot of revenue in an urban-blight area. More pay for teachers will attract better qualified individuals and better ran schools. The current generation is kind of FUBAR but if we start sewing seeds of intellect in the next one it would be a good step towards healing the crack.

The council is a metaphor for enlightened individuals who aren't ****s about it. Think Enlightened Despots from old Europe (I can't recall which time period) that you learned about in school. That was a council. They could all view the fractal and reach the same logical conclusions about how to move the species forward without even conversing with each other.

I saw a face made of gold and rainbows in an altered state a few years ago. It set me on the path.

TL;DR
You're either a builder or a breaker.
Old 29-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Stillness_Speaks

Quote:
What are your opinions on this?
That a lightbulb, sun, lamp.... does not do any work. They just shine. Without judgement about what (or who) is wrong or right. It shines on everything and everyone and don't have to be part of any group (or religion), like the 50Watts-bulbs-that-shines-with-the-right-color-light-club
Old 02-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarek
I found that its not in changing the world, as i had for such a long time believed. Rather, it is in getting to know and changing my own inner self. The more I know about me, the easier the solutions to the question you just asked, will come.

The real universe is not out there. It is inside of you.

I agree with this. Work on aligning your lower self to your higher Self and the world will naturally change around you. There's no need to 'try' to be or do anything else. Just be, and everything will fall into place.

"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."
Old 03-05-2014, 07:24 AM
lovingvibrations

May all beings shine their radiant and love filled light for all to benefit! May we all find the true seed of our own divinity and may we help others where we are able to.

"If you want to change the world, start by changing yourself."
Old 12-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Master
If you shine your own light brightly it can't help but fall on the next person.....be good, and kind and compassionate and treat everyone with respect and your inner radiance goes forth.....thats all you have to do...and give out smiles freely.....love is everything......