Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 23-12-2013, 03:13 PM
comforting

I also see orbs of many colours and also see orbs with peoples faces in them x
Old 14-07-2015, 05:19 PM
Ascender

Interesting thread...but I thought theyd been debunked along with that other similar thing, Rods??
Old 17-07-2015, 08:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsmart
I took some pictures with my new camera that has alot of orbs in them. It seems to only happen when I use flash. Is there an explanation for this, a rational one? Because I took a picture at night of a road, and then my friend took of me, and I took of my friend on the same spot, and there were no orbs around my friend, just me. I thought it was kind of weird. But this seems to happen alot with my camera, has anyone else had this problem? Cause I didn't see anything were the orbs were. If anyone want to see I will give pictures but I dont remember how to upload on this page.

heartsmart - Flashes can bounce off any number of particles (even dust) and create orb type manifestation. My sister's son was taking pictures of everything and everyone around the room. No orbs in any of the photos accept for the photo of her. The photo of her was filled with orbs. She seemed to think that certain personalities draw spirits to them and they appear in photos as orbs. That could be true. I don't really know for certain.

I once took a photo of some trees with the sun shining behind them, but when I developed it, it had a huge colorful circle that I didn't see with my naked eye. The trees had a light glisten from an earlier rain and I was also standing next to a stream. Even though I didn't have the flash on the sunlight could have reflected off the trees, water or the camera lens, thus creating a giant orb-like thing.
Old 18-07-2015, 04:57 AM
MrChiLambda

Yeah, orbs are probably real, wisps and so on, however, if a shiny bug or particle in the air is going to reflect light, it will do that.
Old 08-02-2022, 02:32 AM
Bambo

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I have taken many without the flash on. Some are dust but dust orbs have a very distinct look to them.
Yup they sure do... They are beautiful
Old 08-02-2022, 02:42 AM
Ascender

Several years ago I was reading in bed and I happened to look up and saw a silver orb just float across the back wall by the ceiling and out the exterior wall.
Old 09-02-2022, 04:33 AM
Bambo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that must have made ya feel happy
Old 09-02-2022, 01:33 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh that must have made ya feel happy

It was kinda weird, actually.