Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-10-2013, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Hey firebolt, Its pretty amazing it something you can use to help alleviate a medical condition!! Self healing! Made me smile a lot, were pretty amazing beings really huh ;) thanks for sharing that firebolt, very apt name to the thread also hahaha ;)

Hey Explorer, yeh the friction side does make sense, hadn't even thought of that, or as I said what actually does happen to us physically when we project, I am normal temp most of the time, I know from conscious projection I don't feel the heat as im leading upto the projection and out of it, as I don't have any temperature issues myself out there, which is why I wonder if its to do with what we do out there, on any levels that expends more energy than is kinda natural to expend when just travelling, ie healing or on the flip side dealing with a confrontation shall we say, I wonder if the excess use of energy used for that compared to the average use of energy to just travel may have something to do with it? Whats your thoughts?

Hey Niebla, that interesting as that's what they say, the body usually gets colder during ap, physically, I wonder how it actually lies, as I wonder if most people like me hadn't even thought of it! Do you always get colder? Or is it only sometimes? And if only sometimes is there anything different about your meditations in those times?

Kind blessings Loopy :)

When I used to return to my physical body from a long projection the area around my belly button would be extremely tingly. I am sure it has something to do with why people always thought the soul came from the belly, and why people talk about the silver cord etc. Recently though I haven't really experienced that anymore except for a few rare occasions here and there. It certainly could have something to do with what we do out there. The astral world is very real, I am seeing that more and more every day. Our astral body apparently even has some sense of blood pumping through it, I know that sounds crazy but I have been told by several spirits that our astral body has blood in it. Not really sure how that works or if they are telling the truth, but I see no reason why they would lie. I have experienced actual vampires in the astral realm and so I imagine that is just another factor into our astral body having some sense of blood running through it. Any energetic work that occurs during a projection is going to definitely produce some sort of effect, whether that be heat or something else. I am sure it all has something to do with why people always describe the light realms as being warm and comfortable and the dark realms as being cold and unsettling. I have experienced warmth and coldness in the astral, as well as higher degrees of heat when I was fighting off this little imp. He kept putting embers on my astral body, they were really warm but didn't burn me or anything. They were really sticky though and stuck to whatever he touched with his fiery hand. I myself had a hand that was a beacon of light and I was literally smashing it into his face. He made himself shrink to be really small after that and I grabbed one of his legs and beat him senseless against the wall and then smooshed him through the screen of my window in the RTZ. Haven't ever seen that little imp sucker again, I don't recommend doing that but it definitely seemed to get rid of him so far.
Old 19-11-2016, 07:54 AM
Guide

I actually came here to post the similar topic but I figure someone else has probably experiencing the same thing. I say we break it down and see if we can come up with an idea that way. Right now I have been trying to consciously astral project and have been getting close.

When I lay down to do it my body gets very hot and I cant really think or focus and my body tells me it wants to sleep. I have been exercising lately which I haven't really done for a while and I was also out in nature getting a lot of energy. I think my body was busy using the energy to burn off as many calories as it could while I was laying down. Id say I will know the difference today since I didnt go play basketball. Another observation would be like someone said earlier with the vibration creating this heat energy. Anyone else recently exercised before trying to AP?
Old 23-11-2016, 09:15 PM
Newbie ;)

I have always heated up when sleeping, nothing to do with obe. Maybe it's just something that is related to your sleeping and not to do with your obe?