Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Muddler

Tch tch earth2bella, some very strong questions here! I've been standing to one side of them because I think QUE KAKASHI has a right to present his ideologies. But in all fairness earth, these are the questions the population is asking. Thank you. Que, your que.....
Old 09-04-2007, 06:28 AM
Knower

Muddler,

I agree! Que absolutely has the right to present his ideologies, which I respect. I am not saying that I am on the 'opposite side of the fence' as Que, in fact I am on no side because I don't know enough. Perhaps I came off a little strong but I meant no harm and my questions are only honest. Who better to get the answers from then a true follower of the faith?
Old 09-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUE_KAKASHI
http://www.mormon.org/ - the LDS (latter day saint, what we prefer to be called)

i find it very interesting that people have some very incorrect preconcieved ideas of us LDS members and would like to disillusion you and inform you of what we believe.....so fire away with the questions.....

Hi Que Kakashi.

Is it true that the Rothschild family set up the mormons?

Love and light,

AM
Old 17-05-2007, 01:38 PM
plexus1

i was a mormon, but only for a few years, mum was converted when i was about 10, i left at 16 as i found boys and going out where so much more fun. going to church did give me good moral beliefs, but i left because many others, older than me got pregnant, which is a no no, no sex before marrigage, and drinking alchol ect. as soon i did some thing out of turn i was set to the bishop and left there crying. they said they would not tell my perants as it would bring shame on them, and as i was crying i was sorry for what i did. this was not entirly true, i was just scared my perants would find out. (i didnt do any thing realy bad, i was seeing a lad and we 'heavy petted' and he felt guilt so told the bishop) the church is a wonderful place for familys as they are very supportive, but i could never get my head round the fact that higher ranking men such as priest hood, (as women never get further than mother hood) could give ablessings that came from god, with messages about there furture ect, but if i did that being a woman i would have been accused of working with the devil (which i dont belive there is a devil as such, just people freedom of choice to make there own decisions be good or bad) if anyone has a bibile handy, turn to ACTS 2, 17.and it shall come to pass in the last days says god that i will pour out of my spirit on all flesh, your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions and your youg woman will dream dreams.
states there that will we all have the gift of vision and dreams, not just the bishops! i loved my time in the chirch, but i am still on my learning quest, may be i will return one day when i am ready.xx
Closed Thread