Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-10-2017, 08:54 PM
Master
5 of Pentacles

When I returned from living in the UK for a number of years I was extremely broke for quite a while until I managed to get a job. It made me feel very inadequate and I felt like a pariah because everyone I knew had jobs and were quite successful.

5 of Swords
Old 12-10-2017, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
5 of Pentacles

When I returned from living in the UK for a number of years I was extremely broke for quite a while until I managed to get a job. It made me feel very inadequate and I felt like a pariah because everyone I knew had jobs and were quite successful.

5 of Swords

When we tested a Political thread on the forum a couple of weeks ago. We usually don't allow them. A debate exploded into something unnecessary, perceptions were skewed, got a nasty PM message, and member relationships were bruised, and all for what? No one was able to convince each other of their views. A good teaching moment though, politics really are terrible conversations to have with people you care about

Four of Coins/Pentacles
Old 12-10-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
When we tested a Political thread on the forum a couple of weeks ago. We usually don't allow them. A debate exploded into something unnecessary, perceptions were skewed, got a nasty PM message, and member relationships were bruised, and all for what? No one was able to convince each other of their views. A good teaching moment though, politics really are terrible conversations to have with people you care about

Four of Coins/Pentacles

Wow, that's a really good example of the 5 of Swords. It's incredible how fired up people can get over politics. A waste of energy if you ask me. Far better off leaving those sort of discussions for forums that cater for them specifically. Some people are totally obsessed with debating politics and can't see anyone else's opinions, let alone respect them.

4 of Pentacles

When I was working in the UK many years ago, the owner of the restaurant (from whom my mother and brother rented the restaurant) lived in a large studio type of flat above the restaurant and threw a party. I had never met such a show-off in all my life. He bounced around the party trying to convince everyone how fantastic he was, and how wealthy he was, shoving a snake he had wrapped round his neck in all the women's faces at the party, "look what I've got, aren't I fantastic" type of attitude, trying to impress people. Couldn't stand the man. Really makes me think of the chap in the 4 of Pentacles though, lol.

The Hierophant
Old 13-10-2017, 06:30 AM
Master
The Hierophant

The idea of justice around people individually and also on part of society can be selfish or full of hypocrisy sometimes. Then comes the Hierophant, the higher power at the most opportune moment, the divine, prized moment to just deliver. I see this as traditional, resourceful, brutal and something that restores balance in the universe. Spiritual authority not to be taken lightly.
It reminds of the times people just say why this happened to me, or why me . Well something much real is behind the veil and it is already manifesting in the physical for many of us.

Seven of Pentacles
Old 13-10-2017, 11:54 AM
Master
Seven of Pentacles

This card is so me at the present time. I'm in the position where I'm reflecting on what has been built up over the years, and where to go from here. My husband and I were just about to realise our long time dream when he was diagnosed, so we nearly made it, but not quite. So now I'm thinking, "what now?" "where will I be in 5 years".

10 of Wands
Old 17-10-2017, 01:20 PM
Deactivated Account

@Pandora

10 of Wands

I got this a lot when I was home schooling. I love my children but being a home teacher was too much of added weight on my back as a single parent, plus there was a reason I didn't go into teaching. I just don;t have the patience to sit with children and make them think like I want them to How do you teachers do it when 20 plus kids, smh

Five of wands
Old 18-10-2017, 01:16 AM
Master
^ Thanks Clover for your lovely hug. Hahahaha! There's no way I could be a teacher. Would drive me up the wall.

5 of Wands

This card reminds me of when we were doing some building work on the shed. Everyone had their own ideas on what should be done and how it should be done, but no-one seemed to actually know what they were doing!

Page of Cups
Old 19-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Master
Page of cups

Feels like me right now lol. It's okay to allow myself to have some childish fun and relax a bit. Don't need to be so serious all the time o.O

The Moon reversed