Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 10-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Master
I don't know but lately I've been dizzy and a lot of headaches...but it doesn't feel spiritual to me it feels like something else...like the govt is spraying into the air and people are getting sick. A lot of people I know lately have had dizziness and headaches....so I don't know.
Spiritlite.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:02 PM
tragblack

They have been spraying nonstop. I have been sick three times these last two months...
Old 10-01-2011, 09:37 PM
Guthee

very possible....but in october I had some major BF drama....during that time I decided (empowered my womanliness) to leave him (still in-progress, damn money!)

the govt. spraying doesn't shock me.....crops need their pesticides and stuff :(
Old 10-01-2011, 11:34 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthee
I was wondering if any of you have been feeling massive energy pouring into your head sense October?
No, but on a consistent basis as I practice with my teacher.. I feel energy in the body.. most times his 90 minute meditation sessions will get me stripping off all my clothes cause I get so hot..

But I remind you in october of 10-10-10 we turned on the "knowledge" crystal perhaps you are getting some knowledge downloads..?

My awareness was enhanced during the time of 10-10-10 a few little things became more conscious too me..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I don't know but lately I've been dizzy and a lot of headaches...but it doesn't feel spiritual to me it feels like something else...like the govt is spraying into the air and people are getting sick. A lot of people I know lately have had dizziness and headaches....so I don't know.
Spiritlite.
Yah, sickness on and off I feel too.. every one will feel it quite a bit for the next few years.. much is being done to remove our limitations and upgrade us to new energy without having to look at it
Old 12-01-2011, 08:07 AM
pictoriale1

Your story just brought back to me this memory.

I just thought I would relate a story for you about receiving energy through the crown I once had quite some years ago now.

I went to bed, fell asleep, woke suddenly a couple of hours afterwards feeling something was going to happen.

I was not wrong, over the next few minutes I experienced 8 bolts of energy with came through my crown and exploded in my head in bright light.

The funny thing was that I had one of those annoying clocks at the time with the sound of a cockerell that crowed when the alarm went off.

Each time a bolt of energy hit, the alarm clock went off and the cockerell crowed haha. Elecro magnetic energy.

The rest of the night I could not sleep as I was buzzing with energy and my thought processing was in over drive. As if I were downloading lots of information. I eventually got to sleep when I should have been getting up!!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:59 PM
Guthee

:) had those nights too pictoriale1
Old 12-01-2011, 04:01 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pictoriale1
Your story just brought back to me this memory.

I just thought I would relate a story for you about receiving energy through the crown I once had quite some years ago now.

I went to bed, fell asleep, woke suddenly a couple of hours afterwards feeling something was going to happen.

I was not wrong, over the next few minutes I experienced 8 bolts of energy with came through my crown and exploded in my head in bright light.

The funny thing was that I had one of those annoying clocks at the time with the sound of a cockerell that crowed when the alarm went off.

Each time a bolt of energy hit, the alarm clock went off and the cockerell crowed haha. Elecro magnetic energy.

The rest of the night I could not sleep as I was buzzing with energy and my thought processing was in over drive. As if I were downloading lots of information. I eventually got to sleep when I should have been getting up!!

Fascinating! What did you learn from that gigantic download? Is it information you can access consciously, or stuff that is under the surface, only coming to the fore when required? I once had a dream in which the voice of God said "I'm going to show you all the secrets of the universe!", whereupon the stars in the night sky above me rushed together iin a clump only to burst outwards to form patterns and symbols, much as a child's kalidescope from the old days did. The symbols would freeze frame and remain for a moment, then collapse and be flung out once again in a new pattern or symbol. Some of these I recognized. Some were horescope symbols, for example. Another I thought I recognized looked like the symbol for pi. And there were many, many others I had never seen before and had no clue as to what they represented! This was many years ago, but I was on the spiritual path even then. Imagine the frustration of being shown "the secrets of the universe" without a definition of what it all meant....... haaaaaaaa!!

Years later (ten to be exact) I bought my husband a copy of a science magazine he enjoyed reading. That night he left it on the coffee table open to the page he'd been reading, and when I picked it up in the morning, I glanced down and saw the symbol that resembled the symbol for pi that I'd been shown all those years ago in my dream! A chill passed down from the top of my crown chakra, through my neck, and across the tops of my shoulders (the "rain" of truth) and I immediately sat down to scan the article, and it was about the discovery of what had been determined to be the smallest known element of matter... smaller even than the atom!... which scientists had named a quark. Up till then they had had no knowledge of them, and certainly no "symbol" to delineate such...! So how did I dream of it all those years ago??? Good question!!!!
Old 13-01-2011, 10:10 AM
pictoriale1

HTML Code:
Fascinating! What did you learn from that gigantic download? Is it information you can access consciously, or stuff that is under the surface, only coming to the fore when required?

Hi LightFilledHeart - I would say it is the former. I constantly surprise myself with all the info I seem to be able to come up with from inside of me without having to research anywhere else.

HTML Code:
I once had a dream in which the voice of God said "I'm going to show you all the secrets of the universe!", whereupon the stars in the night sky above me rushed together iin a clump only to burst outwards to form patterns and symbols, much as a child's kalidescope from the old days did. The symbols would freeze frame and remain for a moment, then collapse and be flung out once again in a new pattern or symbol. Some of these I recognized. Some were horescope symbols, for example. Another I thought I recognized looked like the symbol for pi. And there were many, many others I had never seen before and had no clue as to what they represented! This was many years ago, but I was on the spiritual path even then. Imagine the frustration of being shown "the secrets of the universe" without a definition of what it all meant...

Oh wonderful stuff there, I love it!!

HTML Code:
Years later (ten to be exact) I bought my husband a copy of a science magazine he enjoyed reading. That night he left it on the coffee table open to the page he'd been reading, and when I picked it up in the morning, I glanced down and saw the symbol that resembled the symbol for pi that I'd been shown all those years ago in my dream! A chill passed down from the top of my crown chakra, through my neck, and across the tops of my shoulders (the "rain" of truth) and I immediately sat down to scan the article, and it was about the discovery of what had been determined to be the smallest known element of matter... smaller even than the atom!... which scientists had named a quark. Up till then they had had no knowledge of them, and certainly no "symbol" to delineate such...! So how did I dream of it all those years ago??? Good question!!!!

Well I believe there is nothing new, we just are re-discovering things we had forgotten about or seem new to us because of the way we now approach things.

The dream part...not sure.

Guthee