Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 27-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Gridwork?

The other day I was thinking to myself that when I die I'd connect myself to the energetic matrix to help clear out unwanted energies. Then I kinda thought to myself.. well, it's probably what I'm already doing. My Higher Self projected itself as me into the matrix here to carry out its mission. Then I came across an article literally the next day about grid-work and suddenly it all clicked into place. That I'm doing this unconsciously. And that I live where I live (despite all my desires and efforts to move) because I'm raising the vibration here. I don't really know much about grid-work but I was wondering if anyone does this consciously. I sort of imagine it to be an actual grid.. lol. Does that exist? What does your work consist of?

Thanks.
Old 27-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Ascender

ok you had your thoughts which are full of insight and that you came here to ask a real good question , but who will answer that to some satisfactory extend :-) lets wait and see :-)
Old 27-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Master
ScarlettHayden, have a look at this thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=29766

mysterynomore, who started the thread and posted alot on it (and I believe elsewhere on SF) with reference to the Grid. Among his posts, he said he had things to teach us about this, and planned to do so.

I looked up his posting history here on SF, and it's been about three weeks since he last posted.
Old 29-12-2014, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
ScarlettHayden, have a look at this thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=29766

mysterynomore, who started the thread and posted alot on it (and I believe elsewhere on SF) with reference to the Grid. Among his posts, he said he had things to teach us about this, and planned to do so.

I looked up his posting history here on SF, and it's been about three weeks since he last posted.

Thanks! I read through the link. It was super interesting.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Augadelume

I am waiting for more from Mysterynomore it is in energywork topic incase you were unable to find it last I talked to him he said it would another week or two before he would be able to get back
Old 02-01-2015, 10:48 PM
KevinO

The basic universe is a grid system. Our attention lumps masses together so along with creation we get this.

The system is energetic when the light switch goes on, which is when you view it. You do this individually. If you were outside this place would appear as a grid, not as a universe as we see now. However most never see the grid coming in, just light that breaks up into individual lights. By that time they have already entered.

That is how it seems to me. As to why we do not have the relationships we had when the pyramids were built, I can only point to the influence of those who make things dear. When there is no spirit there are only things, and there can never be enough of them to satisfy that absence.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:20 PM
Ascender
Not sure if its exactly what you mean but I see a network of souls that is kind of like a honeycomb. I see one for humans and there is another one for trees. Each kind of tree also has its own network within the larger one.. Certain groups also have their own networks like aboriginal people in australia. I would think it all connects up eventually into one grid.

Most people are bound by fate etc because they are stuck in their little honeycomb cell but some walk above the network. Like in the lord of the rings movie when legolas walked above the snow and the others were up to their waist in it. Those people are weavers. They can change destinies of their own and others because they weave the threads of fate.